Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Enyinnaya Abaribe, The True Representative Of The People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enyinnaya Abaribe, The True Representative Of The People (371 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyinnaya Abaribe, The True Representative Of The People by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2016
How else can one represent his constituents other than putting his people on the spotlight? The "Patronise MADE IN ABA" campaign Senator Abaribe is currently championing at the Aba Trade Fair and the National Assembly is a clarion call for other Representatives of the people to promote the course of the people and alleviate their plight in other to gain street credibility in the nearest foreseeable future.

I urge Nigerians to support Abaribe's course and I also commend Ben Murray-Bruce for offering to showcase "MADE IN ABA/NAIJA" in all Silver bird Galleria nationwide.

Nigeria will be great again and we the youth endowed with common sense are gradually identifying the "Drivers".
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe, The True Representative Of The People by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2016
Aba aju.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe, The True Representative Of The People by rusher14: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2016
I support "Made In Aba".
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe, The True Representative Of The People by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2016
rusher14:
I support "Made In Aba".

I also support MADE IN ABA goods

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drift King To Nigerians: We Will Survive This Situation, We Always Do / An Opinion On Chibok Girls Issue / Why DSS Is Jittery Against Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.