Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Does Magun Only Affect Poor People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Magun Only Affect Poor People? (411 Views)

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex / My Husband Laid `magun’ On Me, It Struck Him Twice After I Lured Him To Bed / Is Magun (thunderbolt) Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Magun Only Affect Poor People? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Over the years i begin to wonder why is it that the traditional jazz from the west always had effect on poor people?
how many times have you hear that magun caught a very rich lady with her sugar boy?
how many times have you heard that magun caught a wife of a billionair or a multi millionair with her lover?
Irrespective of the constant cheation of the wifes of a traditional ruler in the yoruba land, those rulers that get married to many wives yet they boast of all evil powers, but his younger wives still cheats on him with younger guys, why did she not fall for the magun?
I ones saw a case where a man told his wife that he added magun to her food, yet this very richer than her husband lady kept sleeping with one of my friends, even though the poor husband boasted about magun in my presence.
so why does it affect poor people only? cc lalasticlala i need answers.
Re: Why Does Magun Only Affect Poor People? by saintfellow(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
hm
Re: Why Does Magun Only Affect Poor People? by GP2015(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2016
If dangote decide to have a one night stand with your wife; you ma go knack yourself the magun collect the money grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Magun Only Affect Poor People? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2016
GP2015:
If dangote decide to have a one night stand with your wife; you ma go knack yourself the magun collect the money grin
FORGET it bro, it will not work.
Re: Why Does Magun Only Affect Poor People? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2016
fellowship:
hmm u have a point, i too begins to wonder.
bro its something iv taken observance of

(1) (Reply)

X / FREE! 21 Places Where You Can Find Ur Mr Right In Less Than 24 Hours! / Need Friends On Whatsapp Ohhhh.loneliness ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.