Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... (2443 Views)

Okorocha: We Don’t Need Biafra… Let’s Fix Our Relationship With The North / Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise / Ndigbo Don’t Need Biafra’ -bishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by kingzizzy: 6:01am On Apr 10, 2017
nwadiuko1:

do we igbos really love ourselves? I don't mean rallying round to defend some silly ish on nairaland.....no! I mean real brotherly love....anyi furu onwe anyi nanya?........

Do Nigerians love themselves? Do Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba love themselves? Of course not!

And yet..............there is Nigeria.

We dont have to love our selves, love is an expensive luxury. All we have to do is believe in Biafra.
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by nwadiuko1(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2017
ariesbull:

Ofeke

So igbo don't love themselves yet they pick up people to help Igbo don't love themselves yet they do community projects

Are these found in Yoruba or hausa

Ofeke
nna gi ofeke....so i cannot air my view again?
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by madenigga(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2017
I am Igbo but to me Biafra is an Abomination.

We igbos cant even unite not to talk of sharing one country together.

If you want to know how united igbos are put 2Anambra people in one room and one Imo person then come back after 1 week and ask how far.

Anambra people from my observation seem to be the problem of igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by BiafranPound: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2017
You didn't even talk about the Igbos from the Niger Delta which keep on denying being Igbo... Op what's wrong with you?
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranPound:
You didn't even talk about the Igbos from the Niger Delta which keep on denying being Igbo... Op what's wrong with you?
Omo Yoruba how far

Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by BiafranPound: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2017
post=55434232:

Omo Yoruba how far
I che kam bịa puta ebe a bia mu a mu? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2017
madenigga:

If you want to know how united igbos are put 2Anambra people in one room and one Imo person then come back after 1 week and ask how far.

Yorubas having sleepless night over Biafra, they can deny their family just to discourage Igbos

Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranPound:
I che kam bịa puta ebe a bia mu a mu? angry
I've warned you to stop using Google translator, writing rubbish here doesn't make you Igbo, your clannish style will work wonders for your kinsmen in Kwara under Fulani cage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by maclatunji: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2017
nwadiuko1:
most times the word biafra evokes in every igbo man or woman this sense a sense of unity of the igbo race......in as much as I am one of those who think the igbos ( not elites or politicians) are not getting their share of whatever it is that keeps this country running......I still believe that biafra is something that may not come to reality in the nearest future.....i hear someone ask why I said that.....and I will answer by asking some few questions

do we igbos really love ourselves? I don't mean rallying round to defend some silly ish on nairaland.....no! I mean real brotherly love....anyi furu onwe anyi nanya?........the last election in Abia state is a perfect example of how trully we love our selves...where one certain individual who may or may not be from the state will make statements like......" an ngwa man cannot and must not rule abia"....and another idiot will answer " we will chase ohuhu out"......does that show love?

now look at threads where people bash imo state just because the governor is on another side of the political divide........you hear words like....." imo is cursed" "Abia is cursed" " anambra is the best" "anambra is erosion ravaged".........are these really ways of criticizing constructively?

someone should look up this thread and air his or her view....... www.nairaland.com/2923154/onitsha-anmbra-man-never-show.....if we don't love ourselves...others will continue to ridicule us

Don't bother about the ineffectual thinkers attacking you.

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by BiafranPound: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
post=55434857:

I've warned you to stop using Google translator, writing rubbish here doesn't make you Igbo, your clannish style will work wonders for your kinsmen in Kwara under Fulani cage grin grin
how am I using Google translate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by OreMI22: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why is yoruba most scared if Biafra?
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by nwadiuko1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
OreMI22:
Why is yoruba most scared if Biafra?
who is yoruba?
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
nwadiuko1:
who is yoruba?
Omo your kinsmen in Kwara needs you guys help
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by nwadiuko1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
post=55442816:

Omo your kinsmen in Kwara needs you guys help
nkita rifolu gi nsi there.......
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by TheStronghold: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Some igbos are so obsessed with Yoruba that he can't even have a conversation with another igbo without mentioning Yoruba. grin grin grin
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by kingzizzy: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
madenigga:

You have no point. Igbo unity is not important in Biafra. Nigerians are not united but Nigeria exists.
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by nwadiuko1(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

You have no point. Igbo unity is not important in Biafra. Nigerians are not united but Nigeria exists.
so you want a biafra that will have all the disunity in Nigeria?.......then whats the difference
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by ExpiredNigeria: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2017
nwadiuko1:
most times the word biafra evokes in every igbo man or woman this sense a sense of unity of the igbo race......in as much as I am one of those who think the igbos ( not elites or politicians) are not getting their share of whatever it is that keeps this country running......I still believe that biafra is something that may not come to reality in the nearest future.....i hear someone ask why I said that.....and I will answer by asking some few questions

do we igbos really love ourselves? I don't mean rallying round to defend some silly ish on nairaland.....no! I mean real brotherly love....anyi furu onwe anyi nanya?........the last election in Abia state is a perfect example of how trully we love our selves...where one certain individual who may or may not be from the state will make statements like......" an ngwa man cannot and must not rule abia"....and another idiot will answer " we will chase ohuhu out"......does that show love?

now look at threads where people bash imo state just because the governor is on another side of the political divide........you hear words like....." imo is cursed" "Abia is cursed" " anambra is the best" "anambra is erosion ravaged".........are these really ways of criticizing constructively?

someone should look up this thread and air his or her view....... www.nairaland.com/2923154/onitsha-anmbra-man-never-show.....if we don't love ourselves...others will continue to ridicule us

OP, please let me answer your question of "Do we Igbos really love ourselves" with another question.

Do we Nigerians really love ourselves?

It is better for my brother to steal from me than another person.

Izu ka nma na nneji. If you're truly igbo and understand igbo proverb you'll decode what I just coded with that proverb

I have decided never to again in my life question the stand of my beloved country Biafra especially on a public forum like Nairaland after haven learn most hidden secret of this contraption called Nigeria against Igbo. I think if you have learn what I have.
Re: Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... by Naijiant: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Every Igbo must read this whether they support Biafra or not. https://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-biafran-question/

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Erosion Attacks SFG, Lawal Babachir's Convoy As He Visits Kebbi State / . / Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.