Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) (40870 Views)

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / A Live Alligator For Harvest Thanksgiving In Anglican Church, Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by danidee10(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
9japrof:
g

No be only g na h.....space booker cheesy
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by kay5you: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lmao at Op Tv..
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by danidee10(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
olapluto:
Pastors for sale in Nigeria. Highest bidder. Was it not the same Oyedepo that was predicting that Buhari will not get there? I remember his rant against the North when GEJ was still inviting him to Aso rock.

If you still think your salvation is through this man Oyedepo, then my brethren, you are a real sheep. More subtly put, an Oyedepo sheep.

Correct food for thought.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by ovokonado(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lucwaizy:
I just like the whole concept of the government in the state, whenever they are celebrating, there must be light in the state 4 constant 16 hours
den afta dre won't b lyt fr 16weeks
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by ovokonado(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Teddeebear:
looks like fayose is there …
I dey see Patrick abi na my eyes
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by chiefoboh1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
oteneaaron:
No comment..........

Lest I forget, I tot last year Pastor Oyedepo promised Jonathan that and I quote: "i will open the gates of hell for whoever opposses you(ineffectual buffon)......."

Still waiting for him to open #thegatesofhell.......

Men deceiving their fellow men with the evil called #religion.

SO PISSED...
u can go & die if u like, the man is living happily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Gboliwe: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
igwe123:
the celebration is too much naa, AKS should not learn owambe life

Dey dia! Public holiday was declared too with free transport for all.
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Parcks(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
oteneaaron:
No comment..........

Lest I forget, I tot last year Pastor Oyedepo promised Jonathan that and I quote: "i will open the gates of hell for whoever opposses you(ineffectual buffon)......."

SO PISSED...
i keep saying this; it is not a must that you must type. And if you must, THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE, else you will end up displaying your stupidity, thereby embarassing your family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Gboliwe: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lucwaizy:
I just like the whole concept of the government in the state, whenever they are celebrating, there must be light in the state 4 constant 16 hours

Mbok, I haven't seen a blink of light since yesterday afternoon.
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by amtaken(f): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Amen ooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
The political Bishop is back again......

I thought he went into his hole before after GEJ`s loss

He suddenly just disappeared from the scene and i stopped seeing his rants in the media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBliOY0U34Q

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by jejetaiwo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oga swallow dat one joor... For over 72hrz Nw, I no get light nd I Stil dey Dis same uyo
Lucwaizy:
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Blade21: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
oteneaaron:
No comment..........

SO PISSED...
he never said that he said and I quite that he will open the gate of hell upon anyone who opposes the progress of Nigeria good evening
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by slap1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
That's my Bishop. Ride on sir! The gift of a man makes a way for him...
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by amtaken(f): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Power sector is under the exclusive list, that is to say that it is the duty of Buhari's Federal Government to suppy us with power.

Gboliwe:

Mbok, I haven't seen a blink of light since yesterday afternoon.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by olapluto(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
One of Oyedepo's statements:
“If you catch anyone that looks like them – kill him! Kill him and pull out his neck. I will spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense!”
[/quote]

Must the North continue to rule? What devils!”
[quote]
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Blade21: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
danidee10:
I hate it when I see so-called men of God getting involved or speaking about politics

Can someone give me an instance when Jesus got involved with the Romans or political elite of his time

I never believed in this man sha
never believe in any man believe only in God pastors are men and all men have their flaws so trust and believe God only cos once you believe in a man you get disappointed

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by JakesJ(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
David Oyedepo Must You Talk And Preach About It!!!
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by olapluto(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
“I have called the fire too many times. I am privileged to be an expert in calling it. If I look at a witch with my kind of eyes, it is dead. There is no praying. If my eyes meet your eyes, the bigger will consume the smaller one.”
Pastor Oyedepo 2015.

Herdsmaster of the Nigerian flock.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Gboliwe: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
Power sector is under the exclusive list, that is to say that it is the duty of Buhari's Federal Government to suppy us with power.

What is the job of Ibom power plant? Why are we investing in it? Do you know how much Udom/the state govt. has spent bringing those Chinese into AKS? Why are we thinking of selling power to neighbouring states if we have not enough
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mk dem kuku dey find something celebrate everyday so light go dey function wella quote author=Lucwaizy post=42792868]I just like the whole concept of the government in the state, whenever they are celebrating, there must be light in the state 4 constant 16 hours [/quote]
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by slap1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
danidee10:
I hate it when I see so-called men of God getting involved or speaking about politics

Can someone give me an instance when Jesus got involved with the Romans or political elite of his time

Was that a political campaign? He was called to an interdenominational religious gathering.
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oyedepo has lost whatever respect I had for him, right from the time he threatened to open the gates of hell to those who opposed GEJ's re -election. He seems to be available for the highest bidder.
Only God knows the honorarium paid by Akwa Ibom state for his presence at this event.
Meanwhile, the state still owes her medical doctors 12months salaries and counting, The self acclaimed bishop doesn't consider it worthy to chastise the Governor over this. He should ask himself, what would the Jesus he preaches do and say if he were invited to such a gathering, would he speak with tongue in cheek?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
he just said it all!APC is just darkness and full of misery....scammers party!!!Nigerians will soon know the truth...

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by truthspeaks: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Supu oyibo. No oo he didn't did grin grin grin
asuustrike2009:

Didn't father Mbaka did similar to Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hypocrite pastor.

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by danidee10(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
slap1:

Was that a political campaign? He was called to an interdenominational religious gathering.

I know say na Im get Im mouth but why would he be making that kind of comment Abi statement 'light over darkness'
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by blackpanda: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Didn't father Mbaka did similar to Buhari?

Nope....father mbaka never did such. but even if he did, it would still be wrong. People who call themselves men of God should abstain from politics. It wrong to classify any group as "darkness"!

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by oodua1stson: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
This fraudster supported Jonathan and we know he's back in otuoke
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by datigbogirl: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
danidee10:

But you believe in Father Mbaka...are you even supposed to believe in a man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.