Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) (40873 Views)

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / A Live Alligator For Harvest Thanksgiving In Anglican Church, Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by oteneaaron(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
nwakibie3:

Why not open one if it's that's lucrative? U mustn't involve me or u don't want to be wealthy like Bishop Oyedepo?

Ask yourself the same question guy.........
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by ezigr8(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2016
God help Nigeria cox all I see is corrupt politicians, corrupt judges n corrupt men of God

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:20am On Feb 11, 2016
paschu:

Mr. Man why are you peddling this crap? You had better reviewed the video properly, and make sure you know exactly what you are doing, before making yourself a distributor of distortion and lies against the church.

Its live with voice. How did u bliv a man lik u holds the key to hell?

Stop worshipping buisness men and be reel with God
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2016
oteneaaron:

Ask yourself the same question guy.........
Everybody will not be a pastor. It's not my calling but I think it's urs so get started and become rich.
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by chloee(f): 12:50am On Feb 11, 2016
oteneaaron:
No comment..........

Lest I forget, I tot last year Pastor Oyedepo promised Jonathan that and I quote: "i will open the gates of hell for whoever opposses you(ineffectual buffon)......."

Still waiting for him to open #thegatesofhell.......

Men deceiving their fellow men with the evil called #religion.

SO PISSED...
My friend you must be dead to the country situation to ignore the hell gate that your certificateless leader is opening bit by bit
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by chloee(f): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2016
ezigr8:
God help Nigeria cox all I see is corrupt politicians, corrupt judges n corrupt men of God
which one you belong?
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Gboliwe: 2:22am On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
As I was saying, AKS Government cares for it's people.

We are so blessed.z

SMH. Did I say otherwise or vaguely argue that?
Mcheeeeeerrreew
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by oteneaaron(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2016
chloee:

My friend you must be dead to the country situation to ignore the hell gate that your certificateless leader is opening bit by bit

Get your facts right......i'm not your friend.

He is not just my leader.....he is yours too......nd you with all your certificates, why aren't you ruling Nigeria?

Please swerve......
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by oteneaaron(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2016
nwakibie3:

Everybody will not be a pastor. It's not my calling but I think it's urs so get started and become rich.

Its not any issue of having "the calling".....kai my guy, I took the liberty of going thru ur Profile.....as you big tight like dis, plus your intellect,....you still fall whim to this crap christianity these men push down our throats?....

Tell me what was the use of our going to the "unversity" in the first place......??

My advice, stop supporting these so called "men of God"...mind you I have no exceptions, they are all heads of the same beast......

Be free and prove ur religion to urself....not masturbating on the crumbs your religious teachers feed you.

Goodmorning.
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Bonj(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2016
slap1:
That's my Bishop. Ride on sir! The gift of a man makes a way for him...

Ayayayai!

I pray that God opens your eyes.
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Bonj(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2016
bid4rich:

im sure you watched the video tape where he said so abi........pls share the video with me I need it

It's all over youtube.....just type in the keywords
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Bonj(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Daintelectual:

You can go and die!

Temper temper , lady.

The more you look the less you see.
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Bonj(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Montaque:

What you quoted above might be words u conjured or what u heard from people. He never made such comments as u alleged. You can buy the tape of that service and listen to it over again.
Anyway i dont stand by his present words about darkness n light. This is pure politics, and secular.

Youtube is you friend....have a quick looksee
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Bonj(m): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2016
asuustrike2009:

study your Bible very well to get what am saying since it's standard for direction. Don't assume things that are imaginery even though some priests stain themselves in the process, the priest, 's duty judging from prophet Samuel to Saul is to give counsel. It's now left for the head of state or king to hearken to such counsel or not.

Good english!

Counsel but not partisan utterances
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2016
When it comes to defending men of God people will fight tooth and nail but when it comes to defending Jesus they will throw in the towel.
See people defending Oyedepo and insulting other humans. committing sin against God to please mere mortals.
I sorry for una

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by mllinkG24: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Bishop Oyedepo said it all, truely is a victory over darkness.
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by antosly(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2016
asuustrike2009:

It's not true because the whole state can't enjoy 16 hrs electricity except few towns and vlillages. But saying the whole state is very big lie
Is it an assumption or ur a resident in the state?
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by truthspeaks: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Seems u ddnt get d joke. Am nt disputing ur claim. Compare my comments n ur comments dat I did quote
asuustrike2009:

You must be joking right? didn't PMB paid a visit to adoration ground? Didn't Mbaka persuade his followers to vote? Didn't he even prophesied about buhari's victory and assassination attempt? Didn't he visited PMB after his election?
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2016
truthspeaks:
Seems u ddnt get d joke. Am nt disputing ur claim. Compare my comments n ur comments dat I did quote
Okay
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Bonj:

It's all over youtube.....just type in the keywords

Oga, I have watched it and I couldnt find anywhere where it was mentioned. Pls can you help? I need to see, hear and watch it by myself before I join you people in propaganda
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2016
"Nigerian Pastors" turning Christianity into a joke since 1961!
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2016
antosly:
Is it an assumption or ur a resident in the state?
It is not assumption but the reality
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Esiturua(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2016
still angry with PDP for crippling this state and con3 while UK, US, ODAS r counting dier development we r counting corruption.
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by oteneaaron(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Bonj:

Temper temper , lady.

The more you look the less you see.

Bro leave her oo......she is an end time lady....

Don't be suprised she might be the coordinator of "the singles and unmarried biatches association" In Bishop oyedepo's church......

SMH
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Themandator: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
oteneaaron:
No comment..........

Lest I forget, I tot last year Pastor Oyedepo promised Jonathan that and I quote: "i will open the gates of hell for whoever opposses you(ineffectual buffon)......."

Still waiting for him to open #thegatesofhell.......

Men deceiving their fellow men with the evil called #religion.

SO PISSED...

You are lying against Bishop Oyedepo. He never made that statement..... You have sown the evil seed of lies and shall be lied against in the most important time of your life when the truth would have saved you.... It is the Scripture... Whatsoever a man does same shall e reap whether he be bound or free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.