Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Has Anyone Noticed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Noticed? (556 Views)

Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Noticed? by OFFICIAL336: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
This morning I saw a comment by SA to my Vice President on Media and Publicity saying that the FG is waiting for the budget to start paying 5K direct to 1M poor Nigerians. Am aware this government promised to make that payment to 25M Nigerians. I have searched the internet for the reason for the sudden change and have found none.

Is APC scamming us, or was that 1M their campaign promises to Nigerians, or do they intend to pay in batches of 1M per month?
Re: Has Anyone Noticed? by Topestbilly(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
sad.

So really think dis government will pay 5k with all dis downfalls.

Even if it happens, We ar d ones paying d 5k not them.

* Stamp Duty #50
Re: Has Anyone Noticed? by LordAdam: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oga, I have noticed.

They are now saying it is 1 MILLION EXTREMELY POOR Nigerians.

And they want to "feed" school children with N10 NASCO biscuit.

So make una calculate am. They want to pay 1m people 5k and buy N10 biscuit for school children with N500 billion.

Dasuki part 2.

-Lord
Re: Has Anyone Noticed? by OFFICIAL336: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
LordAdam:
Oga, I have noticed.

They are now saying it is 1 MILLION EXTREMELY POOR Nigerians.

And they want to "feed" school children with N10 NASCO biscuit.

So make una calculate am. They want to pay 1m people 5k and buy N10 biscuit for school children with N500 billion.

Dasuki part 2.

-Lord
N10 NASCO biscuit? Dasuki part 2? Lol.
That budget is truly a #budget_of_yams
Re: Has Anyone Noticed? by babyfaceafrica: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Its only the gullible that is expecting the money.....work and eat!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Top Among 10 Most Corrupt Countries, Ranked By Perception / Arrest Fayose For Rigging Ekiti Gov Election – Falana / Pres. Buhari Mourns Old Woman Who Donated Her Life Savings To His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.