Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

NLC Shuts Government House Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Shuts Government House Owerri (33423 Views)

Nneoma Rochas Okorocha & Jacob Zuma's Wife Pictured In Government House, Owerri / Government House Owerri & The Okorocha Magic / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by princeattah1: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Firefire:
APC should be disbanded in Nigeria, what an evil party.
And I wonder why you guys are quick to blame the Parties as if though they RULE the state using the party ideology not by the Constitution. What about forgetting the party affiliation and blaming the individual as both PDP and APC states are owing salaries despite the bail out . You can like to ask what kogi people what they went through in the hands of the last administration.

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Abagworo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
princeattah1:

And I wonder why you guys are quick to blame the Parties as if though they RULE the state using the party ideology not by the Constitution. What about forgetting the party affiliation and blaming the individual as both PDP and APC states are owing salaries despite the bail out . You can like to ask what kogi people what they went through in the hands of the last administra.

This protest is not about salary but Government policy to concession parastatals to foreign investors. However it is all politics. Imo NLC chairman is working for opposition hence exaggerates issues. When Imo owed 3months he lied it was 11months and now that nobody is owed he is fighting Government policy. Watch this video of when he was caught in his lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp4YW_MYnTA

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
SamJed:
How many people have noticed that it is only the APC state governments that are the major thorns in Nigeria's flesh...Osun and Imo...well i blame imo people for voting rochas...they wanted change now they have been scamed
Now u are very wrong. Why are u blaming the people? Don't u know who to blame? In case u don't know, all blames should go to Jonathangrin
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by gbassa: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rochas has finished all the money meet for Owerri in the past Presidential Elections.
But that Bubu doen't even know how to give the Rochas back the state money, Sorry for the people of Imo state.

Rochas does not hear words from the Old men in the state. he thought has a Governor he has seen the end of the road.

ozoigbondu:
Rochas is nothing but a fat conman
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Callmemike(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
abagoro:

Watch this video very well and tell me who the liar is. I guess you know the man on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp4YW_MYnTA

Why do you bask at propaganda? I know people give half salaries, bounced cheques, or have not been paid for over a year. So why waste my time on a video you posted?

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Abagworo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Callmemike:

Why do you bask at propaganda? I know people give half salaries, bounced cheques, or have not been paid for over a year. So why waste my time on a video you posted?

Mention name of the person, his place of work and identification number let all Nairalanders verify. If you can't then stop the beer parlour story. Anyway compromise has been reached and protest called off. Imolites have won as there was no clash or loss of life.

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by esonuu(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ikedi ohakim wil be like "ndi imo,una don see am? Una fink say na to pursue me go solve una problem
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by ilovecritics(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
shachris02:
My Governor, My Governor. if they like make them fire catapult of ........ grin

I bet you, abia state is owning more teachers than owerri. Rochas is not owing any teacher. He sacked ghost workers and NLC wants to intimidate him into getting the state in more debt. Not going to happen. angry

Say this to yourself .. I am steupid. Say it 1,000,000 X.
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by slap1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
abagoro:

Liar. Will you swear with youf future?

At least I have a future I can swear with, Rochas has destroyed your future. Always defending him like you personally paid every body.

Check the pics below. It was a protest by people he was owing nine months salary and he hasn't paid some of them. I took those pictures October last year. Do the maths.

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by banks123(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
shachris02:

I bet you, abia state is owning more teachers than owerri. Rochas is not owing any teacher. He sacked ghost workers and NLC wants to intimidate him into getting the state in more debt. Not going to happen. angry
This one well at all?
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by SamJed(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Now u are very wrong. Why are u blaming the people? Don't u know who to blame? In case u don't know, all blames should go to Jonathangrin
it is true...i blame GEJ for everything...na him cause am grin
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
SamJed:
Na now u come cheesy
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by zurine(f): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
hmm
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by orakao8: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
KEEP DREAMING
shachris02:

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Dikechigozie: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rochas and apc is the worse thing that happened to imo state and nigeria.
Come 2019 we will thank them with our PVCs

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
sandrajazmin:
Okorohausa do sth
From radio Biafra
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Reminiscent of the days when confrontation and militancy were the only ways to talk to the authorities...
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by emekachimek: 12:53am On Feb 11, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
imo state has always been in the news for messy situation. ohakim wasn't too far from disappointment. imagine if rochas okorocha was a president of this country?
Hmmm! Who dash monkey coat. He fitn't
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by CHIDIEJIOGU: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2016
SamJed:

So na GEJ put the idiot Rochas for office?
Or na him give am the directive to do this to Imo people abi?
Becareful o!
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by lordthunderbolt(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2016
shachris02:

corpers are supposed to work for free na. The money being paid you guys by the states is not obligatory. Don't you collect your federal alawee? Abi u no know say na ur father land u come serve?

your ignorance is sickening not all youth corpses go to service as corpers. Some are already professionals like doctors pharmacist lawyers nurses! so they go there to practice! so you pay them to practice. not all corpers are serving. your ignorance is sickening
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by shachris02: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2016
lordthunderbolt:

your ignorance is sickening not all youth corpses go to service as corpers. Some are already professionals like doctors pharmacist lawyers nurses! so they go there to practice! so you pay them to practice. not all corpers are serving. your ignorance is sickening

mofo, the federal government pays them.
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by fiftynaira(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Melkizedek:
Pretty sure Abagworo will be hiding his skin right now...when he has found somewhere safe he will post another bout of mischievous and deceitful propaganda.

Even ujoatu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Haven’t Released El-zakzakky – Presidency / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? / Declared-Wanted Terrorist Captured In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.