Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) (3976 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Two soldiers working with Boko Haram terror group have been arrested by the Nigerian Army. At a press conference held yesterday February 9th, the acting spokesperson of the Nigerian Army, Colonel Sani Usman, disclosed that the soldiers, 13NA/ 70/10183 Sapper Eric Nwokorie and 13NA/70/10263 Sapper Macauley Fortune, were arrested at Yola motor park in Adamawa state with some unauthorized explosive materials…

“Last Sunday 7th February 2016, two of our Explosive Ordinance Device personnel attached to 143 Battalion, 13NA/ 70/10183 Sapper Eric Nwokorie and 13NA/70/10263 Sapper Macauley Fortune were arrested at Yola park with the following unauthorised military items:

1 Smoke grenade, 2,136 live rounds of 7.62 (Special) ammunition, 50 live rounds of 7.6mm (NATO) ammunition, 5 magazines of AK 47 rifles, 2 Browning Machine Gun live rounds of ammunitions. Others include, 1 Axe, 1 Cutlass, 1 Jack knife, 9 Jungle hats, 11 pairs of Camouflage (9 Desert and 3 woodland green), 4 Military Pullovers, 1 Black beret, 1 Green beret, 1 Pair of number 7 dress, 2 General Duty belt, 12 Army T-shirts, 2 Rain Coats, 2 Water bottles, 1 Pairs of Rain boot and 5 Pairs of Desert boots”he said

Usman also announced that some Boko Haram members were recently killed in Kekeno, Kukawa Local Government Area and also in Budumri village while their hostages were set free

“Troops of 7 Brigade Quick Reaction Force (QRF), Multinational Joint Task Force, yesterday inflicted casualties on Boko Haram terrorists, thus causing a major setback to the insurgents.

This feat was achieved when the troops staged an ambush against the terrorists at Kekeno, Kukawa Local Government Area. During the operation, the gallant troops killed 5 suspected Boko Haram terrorists, recovered one Toyota Buffalo vehicle, 3 AK-47 rifles, 2 knives, a horse and other locally fabricated weapons .

The insurgents were believed to be on a retaliatory mission following the killing of a suspected Boko Haram Ameer during an ambush by our troops at Kekeno. In another development, troops of 118 Task Force Battalion patrolling Mile 90-Kekeno general area, have killed one suspected Boko Haram terrorist and captured 2 other insurgents.

Similarly, troops of Army Headquarters Special Forces on patrol to Yale came across Boko Haram terrorists camp at Bulagana, cleared the camp and rescued 40 civilians held hostage. Unfortunately, 1 soldier sustained gunshot wounds during the operation. He has since been evacuated and is responding to treatment.

In the same vein, 151 Task Force Battalion of 21 Brigade while on patrol encountered Boko Haram terrorists at Budumri village during which they killed 25 Boko Haram terrorists and arrested 8 other terrorists. The troops also rescued 103 civilians held hostage by the terrorists. They also recovered 1 Golf car and quite a number of motorcycles and bicycles. The troops also cleared terrorists camp at Bolungu village.

The same unit also rescued 181 persons and captured 8 Boko Haram terrorists. Among those rescued, were 18 men, 90 women and 77 children. The screening and profiling of those rescued is ongoing before their movement to IDP camps, while those arrested are being interrogated, he said”.

Source: www.gltrends.com/photos-nigerian-army-arrest-two-soldiers-working-boko-haram-adamawa/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
More Pictures

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by TippyTop(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Arrest that soldier occupying Aso Rock, the real mastermind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by obatala15(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good one, they should be properly interrogated....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
TippyTop:
Be specific and have prove to your allegation.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by TippyTop(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Check his previous stance on boko haram, check boko haram making him the middle man in their negotiations with GEJ's govt etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by phemmyutd(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
TippyTop:

Check his previous stance on boko haram, check boko haram making him the middle man in their negotiations with GEJ's govt etc

I am very sure that its the name of the arrested Solders that is making you to misbehave here

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by TippyTop(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
phemmyutd:

I am very sure that its the name of the arrested Solders that is making you to misbehave here

So you northerners are so stupid you'd allow other people to buy you arms to ruin and decimate your own people?

I know propaganda when I see one, I suggest you emulate me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by carinmom(f): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
TippyTop:

So you northerners are so stupid you'd allow other people to buy you arms to ruin and decimate your own people?

Thi guy is obviously pained grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
TippyTop:

Instead of you to appreciate the work of the army, you're talking something different.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by phemmyutd(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Instead of you to appreciate the work of the army, you're talking something different.

That's a typical Ipob mentality.
now we know that they are part of boko haram

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by excellencyabia1: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Get more
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by TippyTop(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

I do support the army but I know propaganda when I see one.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by arewafederation: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
carinmom:

Thi guy is obviously pained grin grin grin

Very pained indeed.

Just watch as the hypocrites here all pretend not to see the names of the arrested soldiers.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
#namechecker. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jail the one sharing the money from the treasury in the last few years grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Keneking:
Jail the one sharing the money from the treasury in the last few years grin

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by Aufbauh(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Watch out for Ipob boko haram season II cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by nerilove(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Name checkers here are just deceiving themselves. How do they know they work with BH. They haveve not asked them where they taking those items to and now labelling them of being BH allies. Saw this same news with a different heading and write up
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by nikkiking(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gej said it. Boko haram are in the military.

Meanwhile the names officially wasn't what I expected.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by hakanai(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Aufbauh:
Watch out for Ipob boko haram season II cheesy

^^^^ Guy na you sure pass. I think this people use the conflict to gather arms to sell else where in Naija. They were trying to move it around possibly they got caught. Its a sad thing. Thank God the evil people keep being exposed for who they are!
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by Iroh88(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Eric Nwokirie.
Hmmm. No comments. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by DaGC(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Saboteurs!!! angry angry angry

Tribalists are such foolish fools. Now nobody is talking about the military infiltration, but rather the names. I salute all of una st*pidity!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by kennydee05(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thank u Nigeria Army for securing our territory
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by StunningCEO: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Chai the iPod youths have infiltrated the Nigerian army already....Eric Nwokorie...fortune Macauley....these people will do anything for money sha.....Naija o ni baje o... angry
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by EmeritusMbaM: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
TippyTop:

Keep disgracing yourself on nairaland, shame uno get.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by initiate: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
the acting spokesperson of the Nigerian Army, Colonel Sani Usman, disclosed that the soldiers, 13NA/ 70/10183 Sapper Eric Nwokorie [/b]and 13NA/70/10263 Sapper [b]Macauley Fortune

how come na ibo soldiers dey support BH. something sounds fishy. you better say the truth and bring out the real perpetrators

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by Akious2k2(m): 12:01am On Feb 11, 2016
A proper investigation should b done 2 trace everybody involved... Simple
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2016
phemmyutd:

That's a typical Ipob mentality.
now we know that they are part of boko haram

Fvcking bloody traitors; too quick to insult and abuse others; now lets see how they can defend this one.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by TimeManager(m): 2:06am On Feb 11, 2016
Wailers sef.... These people can stoop for almost anything outside their region. Acting as fifth columnist in our military uniform is the height of abysmal ridiculousness. Little wonder jonathan reffered to bokoharam as his siblings. The NA must graciously roast their balls to the virgins in heaven. The path to victory is getting clearer. We shall overcome.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest Two Soldiers Working With Boko Haram (pics) by TimeManager(m): 2:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Trust saudi arabia,these vampires would be hande the following morning. Why waste public funds feeding vampires.
The truth has spoken!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? / BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release / Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Atiku's Statements On Their Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.