Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. (421 Views)

APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by fancyupage(f): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
In as much as I believe that PMB is better than Jona, I am also now convinced on a balance of probability that he is a failure. From budget scandal to ministerial list. He will spend more money on Aso Rock clinic than our teaching hospitals? I still don't understand the need for a clinic in Aso Rock, at best they need a first aid centre.

On another note, he has also failed on his patrotism test in my opinion. Why do our rulers claim patrotism but prefers to do holidays abroad instead of visiting Olumo Rock, obudu cattle ranch, Idanre hill, ikangosi, Yankari game reserves etc. Go around, kill the Naira, holiday at home safe the Naira. Actions speaker louder than propaganda.

It may not be too late for PMB to reverse this trend of failure, he will need to understand being a leader in a 21st century nation, be open to criticism, empower his team so that everything does not have to go through him, understand the power of delegation, discourage health care abroad with tax payers fund and be transparent.

I know I won't be popular with my article but time will tell if my shout was worth it.

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by excellencyabia1: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
This might be his last time of being there so let him use it. Talking more doing less

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by dulux07(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Seriously, probably some pple dont understand d word 'failure'. undecided
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by fancyupage(f): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
In as much as I believe that PMB is better than Jona, I am also now convinced on a balance of probability that he is a failure. From budget scandal to ministerial list. He will spend more money on Aso Rock clinic than our teaching hospitals? I still don't understand the need for a clinic in Aso Rock, at best they need a first aid centre.

On another note, he has also failed on his patrotism test in my opinion. Why do our rulers claim patrotism but prefers to do holidays abroad at a crucial time for our forex, instead of visiting Olumo Rock, obudu cattle ranch, Idanre hill, ikangosi, Yankari game reserves etc. Go abroad, kill the Naira, holiday at home safe the Naira. Actions speaker louder than propaganda.

It may not be too late for PMB to reverse this trend of failure, he will need to understand being a leader in a 21st century nation, be open to criticism, empower his team so that everything does not have to go through him, understand the power of delegation, discourage health care abroad with tax payers fund and be transparent.

I know I won't be popular with my article but time will tell if my shout was worth it.

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Is Idle, Why? / President Appoints Abike Dabiri Special Assistant On Foreign/diaspora Affairs / Nigeria Federal Spending: Where Does The Money Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.