Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Is Seun Losing His Mind? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Seun Losing His Mind? (2455 Views)

Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? / Who The Hell Is Seun Osewa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Thank you all for your love and support.

I greet you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sharaap dia. . . . many people want you hung as soon as possible.
On a more serious note, I think Seun was sensible in delegating the post to you. Now, you will have less time to tear "law abiding citizens" apart. tongue
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Thank you all for your love and support.

I greet you!

grin grin grin   grin grin grin

PS: this is the wrong section though. This should go to Nairaland.

Guess what, we're on Nairaland. What are you smoking?  
My sister give up the pipe now I dey beg you.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2009
Tippy Top:

Guess what, we're on Nairaland. What are you smoking?  
My sister give up the pipe now I dey beg you.

Nairaland is also a section on nairaland. You are disappointing me.

nuzo:

Sharaap dia. . . . many people want you hung as soon as possible.
On a more serious note, I think Seun was sensible in delegating the post to you. Now, you will have less time to tear "law abiding citizens" apart. tongue

Who told you so? I am still very active and I don't pick on people who mind their business. Come on. I am a good girl. tongue
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2009
Nairaland Section
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-18.0.html

Butt since the thread is about me, why didn't you write a formal complain to:

Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-55.0.html

Besides we had our chit chat in Culture, my section.

This thread is so plain. Everyone does it these days. You don't like a mod, open a thread about him. And why in Politics? Didn't you want me to find out?

Yours was a very coward action. If indeed you wanted me to see how worthless I was as mod you could have posted the thread on Culture, Romance, Celebrities, where you know I'll definitely see it.

I am disappointed, but not surprised. This is so nairalandeous! grin
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2009
Tippy Top:

If only you adhere to your own advice. Hehehe!!!

Are you stupid or just plain dumb? Which one is it? smiley
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Are you stupid or just plain dumb? Which one is it? smiley

Weren't you supporters of the Anti-Moderators Movement? shocked

Why the quarrel?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Weren't you supporters of the Anti-Moderators Movement? shocked

Why the quarrel?

What are you talking about ?

Take your time to read the thread, my reason is there for all to see.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

What are you talking about ?

Take your time to read the thread, my reason is there for all to see.

Anyways I don't understand why you'd bring Richy into this issue. I was supposed to be the protagonist and just a few posts are about me. cry
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2009
Can you take your time to read the thread please. It sucks having to go round circles. All you are asking me is right there in front of your eyes.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Can you take your time to read the thread please. It sucks having to go round circles. All you are asking me is right there in front of your eyes.

Take my time to read this thread? No thanks!

I have better things to read.

Good luck with your war against Richy's biased attitude.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Take my time to read this thread? No thanks!

I have better things to read.

Good luck with your war against Richy's biased attitude.

Then don't be asking me stupid questions. smiley Common sense would suggest you read the thread first so as to get an idea of what is being discussed. It is only two pages long.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Then don't be asking me stupid questions. smiley Common sense would suggest you read the thread first so as to get an idea of what is being discussed. It is only two pages long.

That same common sense should have told you to perharp avoid posting about Richy on a thread that wasn't meant for him. Since you said that he is never active here, what are the chances he may see your complains?

You see that's the problem. Despite you know these mods you are blabbing about rarely visit this section you decided to post whatever you had to say here.

Anyways common sense manifests in so many ways and this thread is definitely not its product.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

That same common sense should have told you to perharp avoid posting about Richy on a thread that wasn't meant for him. Since you said  that he is never active here, what are the chances he may see your complains?

You clearly do not have logic. This is a thread about moderation. A thread questioning why seun picked you of all people. It is about moderation and as far as am concerned, my post in here have been about moderation aspect of Nairaland. How that is not relevant to the issue at hand is beyond me.

You see that's the problem. Despite you know these mods you are blabbing about rarely visit this section you decided to post whatever you had to say here.

You appear to be the problem. A thread questioning why some one like you was selected. That is the problem.

Again if you engaged common sense, you would have realised that Richy should be active here because he is in charge of this section. I suppose this should be in romance section where he frequents right? Nice logic there.

Anyways common sense manifests in so many ways and this thread is definitely not its product.

You clearly do not have one am afraid. You ask/asked stupid questions and then result to justification when it is pointed out to you. Finally, if this thread is not a product of common sense like you are claiming, why do you come in here to post? Nah wah o.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2009
Whatever. Keep your complains going. I have a life to live outside here.

Ciao!
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Whatever. Keep your complains going. I have a life to live outside here.

Ciao!

It is a valid complain. The proofs are right there for all to see, but I guess since you are in the "inner circle" now, you result to talking shi.t. Bye bye and good riddance. smiley
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

It is a valid complain. The proofs are right there for all to see, but I guess since you are in the "inner circle" now, you result to talking shi.t. Bye bye and good riddance. smiley

Valid or not, this is not the right way to make a complain. Even the "way" matters.

If you want it to be taken seriously and maybe get Seun's attention, post it on Nairaland section. This thread sounds like a joke to me and I am not taking it seriously as long as it goes on.

Besides why post a complaint about moderators on this particular section?

I moderate Culture and rarely visists Politics and I saw this topic by pure chance.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Valid or not, this is not the right way to make a complain. Even the "way" matters.
What are you talking about? Oh wait you didnt read the thread and as such would try and play down the validity of issues I have raised.

If you want it to be taken seriously and maybe get Seun's attention, post it on Nairaland section. This thread sounds like a joke to me and I am not taking it seriously as long as it goes on.

Thanks. Why do you keep posting in a joke thread? Makes no sense to me. Aint you suppose to be going already?

Besides why post a complaint about moderators on this particular section?

Read the thread and stop asking me stupid questions. smiley

I moderate Culture and rarely visists Politics and I saw this topic by pure chance.

Good for you. Just because you don't do not mean it is the same for others.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by sweetpie23: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2009
@poster who is this michelin89? and what do you dislike so much about her?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ ElRazur

Ahahahhaah! You know I laugh. Perharps you think insulting me will make you righter, but I still say whatever.

What a plain thread.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
sweetpie23:

@poster who is this michelin89? and what do you dislike so much about her?

I told him his parents hawked his brain when he was little.

Seems he also envies my n[b]umber of bans[/b]. You know, I cherish it so much!
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ ElRazur

Ahahahhaah! You know I laugh. Perharps you think insulting me will make you righter, but I still say whatever.

What a plain thread.

If you have shown yourself up as stupid, then asking you to stop asking stupid question is not an insult.

If you have refused to engage common sense, then pointing out logic and common sense to you is not an insult.

But, hey what ever rock your boat.

It is ironic that you keep posting in a thread that you have dismissed. I wonder why is that. Could this be to the fact that a few people see you as the problem and hence questioning seun's choice? But never mind. smiley The joke is on you.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2009
TOPIC: Did You Hawk Anything On The Streets As A Child ?
Me:Did anybody here hawked their body?
Mod michelin89:Yes. Your parents hawked your brain

When I asked the above question, I forgot it was a sensitve subject considering super Mod michelin89 was in da house, my bad.
Why is she so sensitive when prostitution is mensioned?
Aha !! an old woman is always uneasy when dry f@cking bones are mentioned in a proverb, thats why.
Please michelin stop sending me private letters. If you wanna chat, chat here, am a married man and I don't dilly dally even if offered to me on a plate and I definetly would not pay a dime for unwarranted attension. I hope we get this straight now.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

If you have shown yourself up as stupid, then asking you to stop asking stupid question is not an insult.

If you have refused to engage common sense, then pointing out logic and common sense to you is not an insult.

But, hey what ever rock your boat.

It is ironic that you keep posting in a thread that you have dismissed. I wonder why is that. Could this be to the fact that a few people see you as the problem and hence questioning seun's choice? But never mind. smiley The joke is on you.

The poster has problems with me because of an exchange of words we had on another thread. Another reason for hating me is I have been banned too many times. Who cares?!

Yeah, I had my wild days and I am still having them. Nothing do me. grin

PS: as for your common sense issue, I am not really interested. Afterall you are after Richy, not me, abi?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2009
sweetpie23:

@poster who is this michelin89?

She's a fragile woman who no one debate's with (in case it tips her over the edge).
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

PS: as for your common sense issue, I am not really interested. Afterall you are after Richy, not me, abi?

I am not after richy as a person, I am after what I see as biased moderation and inactivity by richyblack. Again this is already mentioned several times. Surely, you are not thick?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Yeah, I had my wild days and I am still having them. Nothing do me.

Why did you say "Nothing do me" have you been giving the all clear?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

The poster has problems with me because of an exchange of words we had on another thread. Another reason for hating me is I have been banned too many times. Who cares?!

Yeah, I had my wild days and I am still having them. Nothing do me.  grin

Why don't you say the reason why i replied that way? That thread was about [size=15pt]children[/size]. Among all the hundreds of posters, only you idiot came with such a nauseating question.

Did you really expect a serious answer? Go back to that thread and pick at least one person who gave a sensible reply to your supposed sensible question.  undecided
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Why don't you say the reason why i replied that way? That thread was about [size=15pt]children[/size]. Among all the hundreds of posters, only you idiot came with such a nauseating question.

Did you really expect a serious answer? Go back to that thread and pick at least one person who gave a sensible reply to your supposed sensible question. undecided

You could have answered "No" but then again you're so stuck up you believe everyone is gossiping about you. Do you sometimes hear voices in your head?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

I am not after richy as a person, I am after what I see as biased moderation and inactivity by richyblack. Again this is already mentioned several times. Surely, you are not thick?

Oh please! Listen idiot, when you post on a thread about how someone is biased, has deranged opinions (I am correcting myself) and isn't fit to be a mod, you want me to believe you are not after that person?

Cut the crap. Even if he was a member you'd still have issues with him. Stop trying to claim justice here. You are not just in anyway and you are not so different from this stupid poster who went and created a thread about moderators in a section they hardly visit.

If you want to play with words to appear smarter than you are go on. That aint my shit, but don't involve me.

And you are supposed to have common sense?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
Tippy Top:

You could have answered "No" but then again you're so stuck up you believe everyone is gossiping about you. Do you sometimes hear voices in your head?

You are an idiot and no wonder nobody took you seriously on that thread. Even your further actions show how much you lack in the brain department.

Why did you decide to post about me on Politics? How many of my posts have you seen here? Whatever your name is, you are a coward. Come to my section to say shits about me if you have the guts. It's so easy to hide here and together with your political activists condemn moderators who you know have slim chances of finding this thread. Besides since you sound like an old member, you should even be more ashamed of yourself.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ ElRazur

My bad. I mistook a comment of yours. However claiming you are not after Richy is still a lie.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Oh please! Listen idiot, when you post on a thread about how someone is biased, has deranged opinions and isn't fit to be a mod, you want me to believe you are not after that person?

Cut the crap. Even if he was a member you'd still have issues with him. Stop trying to claim justice here. You are not just in anyway and you are not so different from this stupid poster who went and created a thread about moderators in a section they hardly visit.

If you want to play with words to appear smarter than you are go on. That aint my shit, but don't involve me.

And you are supposed to have common sense?

Did you just directly throw an insult? How nice of you. I thought you ain't gonna do that? Oh mine. . . . The blooming Irony.

Listen and listen well with your logic and common sense turned on [that is, if you have any]. My views of richy are based on what he post on a forum. I do not know him as a person, and as such my issues with him is based entirely on what I see here. You see, some of us have sense and logic enough to realise that an avenue like a forum is not a representation of what someone would be like in real life. But then, it appears you lack this logic again - something you are keen to display for all to see.

Oh my god, you are like totally so good that you know me so well like a god?
What a logic.

Learn to read and actually understand what is going on, that way you wont have to **think** of me as such. Again, I put it to you. . . Are you that thick?

For the record, there isn't a single shred of common sense in your post above.

Finally, no one got you involved, you started by asking stupid questions twice. Remember? You see, you got yourself involved. As far as the issue about you goes, I haven't even said a word about you! That is because in my eyes, you do not exist. . . until you started asking me stupid questions.

(1) (2) (3)

How Many Facebook "Friends" Have You Got & How Many Do You Know In Person? / FCMB Staff Dies In Lagos 4rm Burn While Operating Generator Wit Phone Torch On(p / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.