Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Is Seun Losing His Mind? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Seun Losing His Mind? (2456 Views)

Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? / Who The Hell Is Seun Osewa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2009
Quote from: blacksta on Today at 10:07:57 AM
u no fear - threads are being deleted, locked and accounts banned .

I'm quaking in my boots.
To hell with all ashewo women in Italy.

cha! abi u see michelin89 for your dream?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2009
RICHIE BOI:

Quote from: blacksta on Today at 10:07:57 AM
u no fear - threads are being deleted, locked and accounts banned .

I'm quaking in my boots.
To hell with all ashewo women in Italy.

cha! abi u see michelin89 for your dream?

Yeah, he did!
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ ElRazur

My bad. I mistook a comment of yours. However claiming you are not after Richy is still a lie.

smiley

Nope I aint after him as a person.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

smiley

Nope I aint after him as a person.

I am not after anybody too.

What I am saying is that I believe this thread should have been in a more visible section. I found the thread myself just by schrolling down in Who is online. If I hadn't been there are the right time, how was I supposed to know complaints were made against me?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2009
But richyblack posts here. There is a chance [a higher chsnce] that he would see this. On top of that, it has to do with Seun, I am sure he read stuff about him. . . Well, if I was him and this is my forum, I would check out stuff about me mentioned on any section of the forum.

As a mod, you can PM seun and forward this link to him. smiley
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

But richyblack posts here. There is a chance [a higher chsnce] that he would see this. On top of that, it has to do with Seun, I am sure he read stuff about him. . . Well, if I was him and this is my forum, I would check out stuff about me mentioned on any section of the forum.

As a mod, you can PM seun and forward this link to him. smiley

Ahahaha! I see. It's all about Seun.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Ahahaha! I see. It's all about Seun.

Thank you. I knew I can count on you. . . . Despite all the shakara. smiley
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Thank you. I knew I can count on you. . . . Despite all the shakara. smiley

Don't worry. I have informed the mods, even Richy who you said is not a active here. tongue
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Don't worry. I have informed the mods, even Richy who you said is not a active here. tongue

Ideally, I would prefer you inform someone who can bring about changes. Just the same way you like your section oozing with quality post and little junks, it is the same thing I want here. smiley
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Ideally, I would prefer you inform someone who can bring about changes. Just the same way you like your section oozing with quality post and little junks, it is the same thing I want here. smiley

If I were to give my opinion I'd say Politics and quality don't go together. cheesy I don't really know how muh dirt you can't remove from it. Just my opinion though.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

If I were to give my opinion I'd say Politics and quality don't go together. cheesy I don't really know how muh dirt you can't remove from it. Just my opinion though.

All it takes is a tough stance and zero tolerance approach. smiley It is not hard. Believe me on this one. It won't be long before people recognizes that. You can have serious debate without off-topic issues, you can have a politics section with out junks etc [or at least reduced to a minimum] etc.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by walakolobo: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2009
There was this rumour going on about two and a half years ago on NairaLand, that Michelin89 has HIV, it was a serious matter, one guy who was so sure of her was posting her picture on almost every topic/thread on NairaLand, it was a national disgrace, and voila, b4 we know it, she became one of the moderators of NairaLand, she and her likes became thieves, stealing peoples log in details and going into their emails and stuff. We told Seun, but Seun never did anything against it. We are still looking.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2009
walakolobo:

There was this rumour going on about two and a half years ago on NairaLand, that Michelin89 has HIV, it was a serious matter, one guy who was so sure of her was posting her picture on almost every topic/thread on NairaLand, it was a national disgrace, and voila, b4 we know it, she became one of the moderators of NairaLand, she and her likes became thieves, stealing peoples log in details and going into their emails and stuff. We told Seun, but Seun never did anything against it. We are still looking.

Yeah the poster also said I had 6 months to live and here I am moderating your ass. tongue grin
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by walakolobo: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

Yeah the poster also said I had 6 months to live and here I am moderating your ass. tongue grin

That only shows your medicines are working.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
walakolobo:

That only shows your medicines are working.

Or maybe that shows that poster was Sisimose, an ex NL member. grin
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2009
walakolobo:

Now I see what am up against.  From the onset I thought there's a screw missing, now I realise why  she's so uptight.  This one hasn't had a cuddle for years.
Should Nairalanders be subjected to this woman's rambblings and are there no anti-depressants where she lives?

@michelin89
Please don't take this the wrong way but I think you need some love and a cuddle.
Get yourself a man or woman, if you can't get a man buy a blow up doll, if you're broke then hug a tree.
Just hug your computer,anything, f@ck it.

(1) (2) (3)

1 Month Old Samsung S5600 Is Available For Sale. / So My Nadia_SA Is Gone *sad Face* / The Full Meaning Of NAIRA, KOBO And GOWON. Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.