Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets (37319 Views)

Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet / Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by JuanDeDios: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just imagine what these people will do if they get there own country??

Udo Diri Unu Umu Chineke
You don't get it and I doubt some of you ever will. You think the state of Michigan would make its stride in the auto industry if it weren't part of the larger United States of America? You guys don't understand the power of a large market. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
BLESS GOD FOR LIFE,BRAVERY AND WISDOM FROM ONE HUMBLE NIGERIAN INDUSTRIALIST..WE NEED MORE INNOSON,DANGOTES,ADENUGAS MAKE THE NIGERIA OF OUR COLLECTIVE DREAMS.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nbote(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Can't u people ever make comments without ever bringing ur personal insecurities and tribal sentiments to the fore?? Even the "proforce" agent derailing the thread. U could have simply opened up a thread to highlight ur point. It's not every comment/post u respond to especially if it clearly has tribal sentiments written all over.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Babyphinas(f): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by TimeManager(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
I can see @obiagelli is really making do her promise to inform the proudly deformed wailers's family. Well, this guys are fixated & inveterate, hope they won't wail on you as a reward. Best of luck in your quest.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Irore: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obiagelli:

NAF_Boss_Air_Marshall_S_B_abubakar_presenting_souvenir_to_the_chairman_innoson_motors_mr__innocent_chuwkuma

https://prnigeria.com/2016/02/innoson-nigeria-produces-local-parts-fighter-jets-naf/

Innoson needs a safety officer without delay. They should call for CV's with immediate alarcrity. See poor housekeeping in the pics.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by CSTR2: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by wristbangle: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2016

Lmao...
Someone confirm this jargon...
Someone went for IT in a mechanic workshop and uploaded the rubbish propaganda online to feel himself for a while.
He couldn't pay his bills and his propaganda rubbish was sent out online.
I guess you saw the time I accessed the site. Can you also do that to prove yourself.
Lol
Innoson did it. Tell me any Yoruba man that came close to his feat. Mpama.

Bros as a yoruba guy, I appreciate your contribution to the economy in terms of technology, business, and of recent education.

I however find it disgusting to be throwing unnecessary jibes at yoruba race. Why cant you for once leave the south west people alone.

Great work innoson. We have similar military industry in ogun state building machinery for army combat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Viktor1983(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Smh. You people and your Yoruba-obsession. Is the Yorubaman the source of your problem in life?? You cant receive any news in your life without displaying your bigotry. YOu need serious help, and FAST!

Why would use the phrase "you people"? you were talking as if he is the voice of every igboman out here.
For every one stupid igbo /Yoruba person out here,There are a hundred smarter ones.
Let's all co-exist and make Nigeria better.
One love.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Flyoruboy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Viktor1983:

Why would use the phrase "you people"? you were talking as if he is the voice of every igboman out here.
For every one stupid igbo /Yoruba person out here,There are a hundred smarter ones.
One love.

Noted. You're right. I've edited that post.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Viktor1983(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros as a yoruba guy, I appreciate you people in terms of technology, business, and of recent education.

I however find it disgusting to be throwing unnecessary jibes at yoruba race. Why cant you guys for once leave the south west people alone.

Great work innosun. We have similar military industry in ogun state building machinery for army combat.

Ignore him but stop using the word "you guys" .
stereotyping has never done anyone good.
That dude is not the voice of the igbo people.
One love bro.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by tbaba1234: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
CSTR2:
Your alphas were grounded for years, you moronn. Until recently when your archaic f-7 jets gradually diminshed due to shockingly poor maintenance resulting in avoidable lossses.
I didn't say belarus repaired the alphas. I am definitely sure those alphas were not repaired in Nigeria or atleast by Nigerians.
Heck, i don't even think Nigeria can repair a faulty Mi-35 heli.

You are missing my point. We are far from where we need to be or can be technologically. But we do not have to put down the little progress that has been made by invoking tribalistic comments.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by kernel504(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
itokam:
Well....I must confess, my igbo brothers are blessed and gifted! They are Nigeria's hope when it comes to industrilization and technology advancement!

But still...I don't understand their hatred for we Yorubas....they just seems to be obsessed with anything Yoruba!

Hatred is anti - progressive, it only keeps the hater stagnated!

RESPECT!!!
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by crackjoor: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just imagine what these people will do if they get there own country??

Udo Diri Unu Umu Chineke

Diri Kwa gi... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
CSTR2:
Tribalist? nah.
I just hate incompetence created by a sense of entitlement perpetuated as a sort of post civil war spoils of war.
Anybody can see that the Nigerian army is seriously deficient both in technical skills and equipments.
Whatever indigenous company supplying them all this while must not be very good.
Ignorant? Well, Nigerian affairs are not very exciting. I might agree with you when it comes to Nigeria.
But then, i think i know the few stuffs about Nigeria that really matters.

It's gratifying to read you're not a tribalist.

Ignorant is fine.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by stonemasonn: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2016

Media propaganda right?
That's what you people know how to do best..
Tell me any Yoruba man that can achieve that success story even if is not a feat.?
Pain looser.

Check out your Fake link.
Bros ability to achieve this feat has nothing to do with being Igbo or Yoruba. Mechanical engineering graduates (masters or phd) from most Nigerian universities can clone a brake assembly for Alpha jets if given the right tools/equipments.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by JuanDeDios: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
The level of "tribalism" in Nigerian youths as expressed in Nairaland is just sad. A thread to celebrate one of our own contributing to national development has been turned into something else! Who did this to us?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by CSTR2: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Viktor1983(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
itokam:
Well....I must confess, my igbo brothers are blessed and gifted! They are Nigeria's hope when it comes to industrilization and technology advancement!

But still...I don't understand their hatred for we Yorubas....they just seems to be obsessed with anything Yoruba!

I'm igbo, from Anambra state, Most igbos like me that I know don't hate the Yoruba.
I've got a lot of respect for you guys, forget the sentiments and propaganda on social media.
Most folks who utter words of hate can't even do jack.
Naturally the igbo and Yoruba block are the most practical progressives in Nigeria. we are naturally pitted against our selves as competitors for excellence.
it spurs innovation and development.
There are times I come across a thread and some one bearing an igbo commits a crime ,you hear folks saying "na them, na them". it used to hurt but not anymore.
ignore that loser bro.
One love!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by wristbangle: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Viktor1983:

Ignore him but stop using the word "you guys"
stereotyping has never done anyone good.
That dude is not the voice of the igbo people.
One love bro.

One love too bro.

Alright I will @ the bolded cool

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Reference(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
itokam:

Chief Innocent doesn't hate and believes in the security and unity of Nigeria so why not hail such patriots and ignore others.

Excellent development by the way. Waiting to see you involved in trains, turbines and tech gadgetry. Good job.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by nwadiuko1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
nice one innoson......the government should give this dude the necessary funds and patronage.....Nigeria will be great
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by eodavids(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
itokam:

There are not much Igbos that dislike Yorubas.
The truth is: Yorubas have strategically been helpfull to the Igbos.
So its safe to say that Igbos are (to an extent) indebted to the Yorubas.

But to say how much a tribe has been helpful and benefitial to another tribe In Nigeria is to state the obvious because we are all interdependent one upon anotherr.

No room for hate please, fellow Nigerians.

Shalom!!!
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by omnisali: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
itokam:

We don't hate u bro, listen. You know fully well that we r been marginalised. 40% of our people r living in ur zone. We were been mocked anytime we r traveling to our land to see our families even wen we comes back. We were been deported in the said land of ours. Killing of easterners is fun for ur muslim brothers up north. Pls reply my comment. R u still a slave to the whites? Why do u not want us to go our way. We have been before the coming of the colonists. Why r u afraid of supporting us. I love the way u comment my brother but let therewith be told. We r not one. We know our root. Many nigerians that r crucifying our ideology has no reason of doing so, just Crucify them! Crucify them. Ask urself bro, keeping us in Nigeria, how long will it last my brother? We love yorubas but what do u do to a person fighting so hard against it freedom. We don't recognise Hausa cos an most of them no fit type comment. That's y we no dey see dem cos most of them can't even comment online. Yoruba r not our problem but the Britain and america. If not them. I might not have the opportunity to meet a nice person like u. It's nice to chat with u. U really r difference .
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by ephi123(f): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Can Nigerians just unite for once? sad This whole region vs region, tribe vs tribe approach is taking no one anywhere. It is only just pulling everyone backwards.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Marotzke(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Umu Igbo kedu ife ne eme unu? Even after Achebe's admonition, this chest beatings , arrogance and exhibitionism still persists. What happened to the Akpa uche concept of quietly eating your chicken inside your room and displaying fishbones outside? How does making fun of yorubas or revealing your strategic plans help Ndigbo or Innosons?

Before your very eyes Tinubu and his PA Fashola collected 30% of all capital projects in this current Budget. Add fayemi,Shittu, Adewole and you have a tribe who have pocketed 50% of the spending proposition of the current Government. Kemi is there to make sure money is released as at when due. TSA is there to make sure no story on money availability.

Babatunde Fowler has been positioned to tax the living daylights out of you to fund the proposed recunstruction of Southwest.
The New Ooni is busy reconciling Tinubu,Obasanjo, Oba Akiolu ,Alake etc so that they can take advantage of this opportunity that this Simpleton of a president have created for them. Shebi, Buhari have taken Oil,SSS, Defence and FCT. (What does he know?).

In all these, not only are the Yoruba quiet about their new fortune, they go the extra mile to keep silent on their recent goodluck. You online idiots think that you are smarter than the Gbawes, Arresa's ,Omenkas of this world, who are gleefuly silent on their good fortune and are doing everything to distract you from focusing on this criminal heist of the nation's patrimony.
Just negodu the paltry change that Innoson will make compared to the organized thievery that fashola will superintend over and tell me which tribe should be celebrating?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
this is the correct link http://www.proforcedefence.com/

hate is not a good thing.

Media propaganda right?
That's what you people know how to do best..
Tell me any Yoruba man that can achieve that success story even if is not a feat.?
Pain looser.

Check out your Fake link.

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Reference(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Irore:

Innoson needs a safety officer without delay. They should call for CV's with immediate alarcrity. See poor housekeeping in the pics.

They don't need what they don't need. They are doing exploratory development and you are looking for beauracracy. Do you know how much the partnership will have cost them. Let them settle, grow, then accomodate pen pushers. You needed to see the Dangote 'group' in the early 80's in singer, kano or when my good friend started building tugboats in Portharcourt a decade ago. And if the Wright Brothers had an ambulance standby, weather radar, black boxes and even parachutes that plane will never have left the ground. They will get there.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by danidee10(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Probably, cus no tribe west and north of the niger wants to live in igboland, or is it not what you guys have being ranting about?

Make your point....but don't tag me with 'you guys'...you don't even know me or where I came from
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by valx2: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:
An average Igboman/woman hates no one.

This is my proof. Igboman/woman can be found in all the cities and villages of Nigeria.

Igboman/woman have built house and investment in all the 36 states of federation.

There's NO indigenous Nigerian language that you will not find at LEAST 1Million Igboman/woman who can speak such languages fluently.

There's nowhere in history where there's a riots in Igboland targeted at none Igbos.

IGBOS are actually the true Nigerians please educate the dull brains jaře.
Educate the dull brains
With this empirical evidence. I hereby states that IGBOS are actully the ones who loves Nigerians the most, irrespective of tribe, religion and culture.

IGBO HATES NO ONE.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Wizprodigy: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
danidee10:

Make your point....but don't tag me with 'you guys'...you don't even know me or where I came from
You don't need to get angry but the way yorubas tag igboland one would think that region is disease infested, and that could be way annoying.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by valx2: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:
An average Igboman/woman hates no one.

This is my proof. Igboman/woman can be found in all the cities and villages of Nigeria.

Igboman/woman have built house and investment in all the 36 states of federation.

There's NO indigenous Nigerian language that you will not find at LEAST 1Million Igboman/woman who can speak such languages fluently.

There's nowhere in history where there's a riots in Igboland targeted at none Igbos.

IGBOS are actually the true Nigerians

With this empirical evidence. I hereby states that IGBOS are actully the ones who loves Nigerians the most, irrespective of tribe, religion and culture.

IGBO HATES NO ONE.
Educate them dull brains from the waste

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level / New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) / Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.