Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets (37311 Views)

Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet / Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by onyedikafreeman: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Smh. Some of you guys and your Yoruba-obsession. Is the Yorubaman the source of your problem in life?? You cant receive any news in your life without displaying your bigotry. YOu need serious help, and FAST!

the speedy progress of this country is in the hands of the Igbo's and Yoruba's. they are the brains, they should stop fighting but instead come together and work. they have so much in common.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by sweetgala(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2016
lawanson44:

FIXED!

PROOF: If the Igbo Man hates yoruba, he won't leave his hometown to go and invest and ply trade there! How many yorubas do that?

The last time i checked, the Monarch who threatened a tribe with drowning in the Lagoon was not an Igbo Traditional Ruler...Have you ever heard of any Igbo Trad ruler or politician publicly berate yorubas?

There was a demonstration and outcry that IGBO should leave Lagos! Where has there been a demonstration that yorubas should leave any South East State?

CONCLUSION: Bro...YOUR YORUBA PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO CARRY HATRED FOR IGBOS and........(Read the last statement which i made bold on your own comment) their is some logical truth in it in respect to the current state of affairs in about ones of the tribes involved!

From what I've been made to understand, unlike the Yoruba in the SW, the SE is not welcoming to other tribes who intend to prosper in that region.

I have been updated that as a Yoruba man I can not buy a piece of land in Anambra. So why the Igbo shout for justice while denying said equal rights baffles me.

Or what of the mass sack of Imo workers by Obiano some year ago about

It's very rich and hypocritical
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by mapet: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
greenpasture:
meccuno:
The group of people that won't like this are 1. Boko Haram 2. The White Man 3. The Tribes Who Don't Like Anything Igbo 4. People Who Don't Want The Progress Of Nigeria............but why do we still use alpha jets? When there are f15 and f16s.....?? @ least we can start from there!! Very soon, innoson would start manufacturing air crafts

I don't think we should wax ethnic on this issue - but rather be proud that NIGERIA is developing local capacity. Proforce which is located in the SW is also producing personnel carriers and MRV's for the army. A great development. Let's celebrate this. South Africa are way ahead of us on this but we can catch up.

regarding the Alpha Jet. You are right. It is outdated and some funny people in the last couple of years bought us Chinese F7's that were horrible and led to the loss of many of our pilots. The good news is that Nigeria has now booked for the J17 Thunder which is a 4.0 generation fighter. It doesn't pay Nigeria to buy from the U.S as buying from the U.S is very difficult and takes a long time. Time we don't have right now. The J17 is a very good fighter, ground attack plane.

1. You know we are our worst enemies. Imagine how this degenerated into a tribal contest.......
2. I am with you on this line of thought. I once related a story of how China, had bought a decomissioned Carrier from Ukraine and reverse-engineered it, today, China is testing a second home-built Carrier. India has leveraged from IT expertise to virtually everything you can think of. India few years ago lauched their first home-built fighter Jet
3. Innosson had been around since 1982/83, Proforce had been building Bullion Vans and Bullet proof cars for banks and security outfits....these shouldn't go to waste or not be fully exploited
4. We have smart guys in Nigerian Army Engineers(NAE) and Nigerian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers(NAEME) who should continue this partnership with private companies like Innosons and Proforce and the likes.
5. We need to set 10year plan of building the first made in Nigeria Jets, Amoured Tanks etc
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by mapet: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Marotzke:
Umu Igbo kedu ife ne eme unu? Even after Achebe's admonition, this chest beatings , arrogance and exhibitionism still persists. What happened to the Akpa uche concept of quietly eating your chicken inside your room and displaying fishbones outside? How does making fun of yorubas or revealing your strategic plans help Ndigbo or Innosons?

Before your very eyes Tinubu and his PA Fashola collected 30% of all capital projects in this current Budget. Add fayemi,Shittu, Adewole and you have a tribe who have pocketed 50% of the spending proposition of the current Government. Kemi is there to make sure money is released as at when due. TSA is there to make sure no story on money availability.

Babatunde Fowler has been positioned to tax the living daylights out of you to fund the proposed recunstruction of Southwest.
The New Ooni is busy reconciling Tinubu,Obasanjo, Oba Akiolu ,Alake etc so that they can take advantage of this opportunity that this Simpleton of a president have created for them. Shebi, Buhari have taken Oil,SSS, Defence and FCT. (What does he know?).

In all these, not only are the Yoruba quiet about their new fortune, they go the extra mile to keep silent on their recent goodluck. You online idiots think that you are smarter than the Gbawes, Arresa's ,Omenkas of this world, who are gleefuly silent on their good fortune and are doing everything to distract you from focusing on this criminal heist of the nation's patrimony.
Just negodu the paltry change that Innoson will make compared to the organized thievery that fashola will superintend over and tell me which tribe should be celebrating?

1. I couldn't help but laugh at your view point. You're entitled to it and I'm not even taking you on that
2. Your advise is good. On a Yoruba-Igbo friendly thread, we had suggested Unity within, and consequently marshal a plan for the East. This should then inform the basis of your Industry, Polity and Commonwealth.
3. Hating on Fashola, Tinubu, Ooni, Obasanjo and co is just a needless distraction if you ask me.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by mapet: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2016
cuteboy2:

Please please please guys. All these hatred is not necessary. I know you did not start it. The reason why we are still in the dust is because of this mutual hatred.

It is obvious that the Yorubas, Igbos, Ibibios, Ijaws, Hausas and indeed all nationalities are extremely talented.
Why don't we just harness our collective strengths to make Nigeria the greatest nation on earth, rather than dissipating our energy on pointless fights and name calling?

Who has all this fighting helped? I am sure if you go to the factory floor at Proforce or Innoson, you will not find only Yorubas or Igbos working as skilled artisans there.

Our leaders have to to set the example here. How so powerful it will be if we see someone like Tinubu, Mike Adenuga, Otedola, Obansanjo, Oba Sikiru Adetona, Oba Rilwanu Akiolu going on factory visit to Innoson Vehicle Motors at Nnewi and making positive and supportive comments.

Same for Obi of Onitsha and other prominent Igbos visiting Proforce workshop. It will send a powerful signal.

Presently, the new Oni of Ife is busy doing familiarization tours, but he is currently restricting his movement only to Yorubaland. You hardly see Oba of Lagos attending any function in the East not to talk of going near any South-South state. The new Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido is doing the exact same thing. He has only gone to Lagos to greet his political friends in APC. He is yet to step foot any South-South state. Why?

The followers pick this cue and body language from thier leaders spew more hatred.

These behaviour must change if we are to move forward as a people and strong nation. Thus far, we are just exhibiting the classical crab-in-a-bucket syndrome. Pulling each other down.

SAD sad sad sad

Bros,

get your facts right or else you rubbish your intent
1. Ooni was at the recent coronation of the Olu of Warri. - http://thenationonlineng.net/new-olu-of-warri-crowned-with-pomp/
2. SLS visited Oba of Lagos - https://www.thecable.ng/gallery/emir-of-kano-visits-oba-of-lagos
3. SLS visted Alafin of Oyo - https://www.nairaland.com/1918609/photos-emir-kano-visits-alaafin
4. SLS visited Awujale - http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/emir-kano-praises-oba-lagos-awujale-ijebuland/
5. SLS visted Oshiomole
6. Obi of Onitsha visited El rufai - http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/governor-nasir-el-rufai-receives-obi-of.html

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by mapet: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016
sweetgala:

Innoson are doing a great job, they need to improve their PR.

Proforce has been put there building Armoured vehicles for the army and police for a while now, and are also involved in developing naval vessels from grouf up. They have supplied almost all the state governments with military vehicles of their own design built from scratch for over 8 years now.

Nothing new, Don't keep yourself over Yoruba matter. More importantly don't shout about innoson while you yourself contribute nothing.

word
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2016
mapet:

1. You know we are our worst enemies. Imagine how this degenerated into a tribal contest.......
2. I am with you on this line of thought. I once related a story of how China, had bought a decomissioned Carrier from Ukraine and reverse-engineered it, today, China is testing a second home-built Carrier. India has leveraged from IT expertise to virtually everything you can think of. India few years ago lauched their first home-built fighter Jet
3. Innosson had been around since 1982/83, Proforce had been building Bullion Vans and Bullet proof cars for banks and security outfits....these shouldn't go to waste or not be fully exploited
4. We have smart guys in Nigerian Army Engineers(NAE) and Nigerian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers(NAEME) who should continue this partnership with private companies like Innosons and Proforce and the likes.
5. We need to set 10year plan of building the first made in Nigeria Jets, Amoured Tanks etc

Well said. You are totally on point
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2016
sweetgala:

From what I've been made to understand, unlike the Yoruba in the SW, the SE is not welcoming to other tribes who intend to prosper in that region.

I have been updated that as a Yoruba man I can not buy a piece of land in Anambra. So why the Igbo shout for justice while denying said equal rights baffles me.

You were updated by bigot-infested people from your kith and kin who won't stop at nothing to berate and drag our name to the mud as a tribe so we are still saying the same thing. Go physically to Anambra and attempt to buy land and let them refuse first rather than digesting a so-called "update" filled with LIES, HATRED AND BIGOTRY!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2016
please where is that illiterate boy called Siena ? please humor me, is innoson also importing the parts ?
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by asha80(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
sweetgala:

as always it is I was told or I have been made to understand without going physically to find out for oneself..no wonder Africans are backwards

Also bring a link to your third paragraph of just shut it

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Flairoqy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
ikennaf1:

And you just showed your love online right?

Lets call a spade a spade, the one thing coming between us and the yorubas is the northern people. Shikena
And what's the reason?
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by sweetgala(m): 12:46am On Feb 12, 2016
asha80:
as always it is I was told or I have been made to understand without going physically to find out for oneself..no wonder Africans are backwards

Also bring a link to your third paragraph of just shut it

Correction Abia - Orji
The moral of the story remains

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/sack-non-indigenes-lament-as-abia-compiles-lists/

This is the post in NL and as can be expected no condemnation whatsoever

https://www.nairaland.com/781734/sacked-imo-indigenes-return-home

It was just business as usual, I've been told by many Igbo friends that the idea of Biafra is a failure to start witg because to start with there is no unity or love among the different micro ethnicities within
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by sweetgala(m): 12:56am On Feb 12, 2016
lawanson44:

You were updated by bigot-infested people from your kith and kin who won't stop at nothing to berate and drag our name to the mud as a tribe so we are still saying the same thing. Go physically to Anambra and attempt to buy land and let them refuse first rather than digesting a so-called "update" filled with LIES, HATRED AND BIGOTRY!

You may want to reference the Anambra indigenous land acquisition act , first.

It is public knowledge stop trying to defend what is wrong trying to cover it up. You do yourself no favours
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2016
sweetgala:

You may want to reference the Anambra indigenous land acquisition act , first.

It is public knowledge stop trying to defend what is wrong trying to cover it up. You do yourself no favours

Read the content of the land act or forever remain silent!
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by mikolo80: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2016
meccuno:
The group of people that won't like this are 1. Boko Haram 2. The White Man 3. The Tribes Who Don't Like Anything Igbo 4. People Who Don't Want The Progress Of Nigeria............but why do we still use alpha jets? When there are f15 and f16s.....?? @ least we can start from there!! Very soon, innoson would start manufacturing air crafts
do you know how much f 16 and 14 cost.? do we need it?
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by mikolo80: 12:31am On Feb 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just imagine what these people will do if they get there own country??

Udo Diri Unu Umu Chineke
awolowo did not wait for country to move his 'state ' forward. what's 'their ' excuse
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by tck2000(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level / New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) / Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.