Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets (37310 Views)

Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet / Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by danidee10(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wizprodigy:

You don't need to get angry but the way yorubas tag igboland one would think that region is disease infested, and that could be way annoying.

Ok bro.....i just hate it when I see people bashing and insulting themselves here on nairaland it's so childish
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by nwajesuso5: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Marotzke:
Umu Igbo kedu ife ne eme unu? Even after Achebe's admonition, this chest beatings , arrogance and exhibitionism still persists. What happened to the Akpa uche concept of quietly eating your chicken inside your room and displaying fishbones outside? How does making fun of yorubas or revealing your strategic plans help Ndigbo or Innosons?

Before your very eyes Tinubu and his PA Fashola collected 30% of all capital projects in this current Budget. Add fayemi,Shittu, Adewole and you have a tribe who have pocketed 50% of the spending proposition of the current Government. Kemi is there to make sure money is released as at when due. TSA is there to make sure no story on money availability.

Babatunde Fowler has been positioned to tax the living daylights out of you to fund the proposed recunstruction of Southwest.
The New Ooni is busy reconciling Tinubu,Obasanjo, Oba Akiolu ,Alake etc so that they can take advantage of this opportunity that this Simpleton of a president have created for them. Shebi, Buhari have taken Oil,SSS, Defence and FCT. (What does he know?).

In all these, not only are the Yoruba quiet about their new fortune, they go the extra mile to keep silent on their recent goodluck. You online idiots think that you are smarter than the Gbawes, Arresa's ,Omenkas of this world, who are gleefuly silent on their good fortune and are doing everything to distract you from focusing on this criminal heist of the nation's patrimony.
Just negodu the paltry change that Innoson will make compared to the organized thievery that fashola will superintend over and tell me which tribe should be celebrating?
Olisa !im really touched by ur submissions dede m ,hmmm onyem may liv longa dan ur ancestors ise !isee!!iseee!!!. Onyem ds z mi connect 08036979828 biko can we yarn @ convenience dalu .

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by YourMrBoo: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Viktor1983:

Ignore him but stop using the word "you guys" .
stereotyping has never done anyone good.
That dude is not the voice of the igbo people.
Let's all co-exist and make Nigeria better.
One love bro.

As if he said something wrong...
Stop bootlicking this idiats.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Wizprodigy: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
danidee10:

Ok bro.....i just hate it when I see people bashing and insulting themselves here on nairaland it's so childish
Believe me they can force you to go tribal just to prove your point, we can achieve greatness as a united nation not as a divided fragment.
Thanks for not getting tribal with my first quote, i appreciate your maturity.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Reference(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
nwadiuko1:
nice one innoson......the government should give this dude the necessary funds and patronage.....Nigeria will be great

Those are the kinds of places where government should be putting its resources. If you're paying subsidy for fuel, power or dollars these are the industries to heip, not fat a.r.se, lazy importers of useless goods.

Get the Ministry of Trade and Investment, Finance, Labour and Productivity to pay a visit saying, Mr. Innoson, what is your current production and how can we help you quadruple it in the next 5 years. How can we help you triple your workforce, diversify your products, export your goods...do you need tax breaks, state tax subsidies, power subsidies, fuel subsidies, etc. We will review them in 12 months by way of productivity, simple....

Instead it is the mami-market in one barrack somewhere that gets 24-hrs power at no cost, Dubai landlords that get all the CBN dollars, some asian mafia that imports shiploads of rice at no duty and a so-called multi-national that doesn't know the country collects taxes.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by danidee10(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Believe me they can force you to go tribal just to prove your point, we can achieve greatness as a united nation not as a divided fragment.
Thanks for not getting tribal with my first quote, i appreciate your maturity.

Before u gats appreciate am na cheesy grin grin.....just kidding, wish all these nairalanders can relate like us no tribalism or sentiments in delicate issues
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Wizprodigy: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
danidee10:

Before u gats appreciate am na cheesy grin grin.....just kidding, wish all these nairalanders can relate like us no tribalism or sentiments in delicate issues
lols.... But i know one day we will all eschew tribalism.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by AyakaDunukofia: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

Igboman/woman have built house and investment in all the 36 states of federation.

There's NO indigenous Nigerian language that you will not find at LEAST 1Million Igboman/woman who can speak such languages fluently.

There's nowhere in history where there's a riots in Igboland targeted at none Igbos.

With this empirical evidence. I hereby states that IGBOS are actully the ones who loves Nigerians the most, irrespective of tribe, religion and culture.

IGBO HATES NO ONE.

Wow! Nak.ed facts!
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by minzy: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
keep it up buddy and give our economy hope
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by AyakaDunukofia: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is a landmark effort on the part of Chief Innocent Chukwuma. The only national recognition deserving of this man is not only planning a strategic alliance with him in the tech. turnaround of the Nigerian military, but equally honoring him with the title of at least GCON. Grand Commander Of The Order Of The Niger.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by danidee10(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wizprodigy:

lols.... But i know one day we will all eschew tribalism.

Amen....please check my profile and read the first post I'm trying to spread a story, some pple are currently denying me of my right (Madonna university)
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by TimeManager(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
@CSTR2, Grow up kid, grow up! What's eating you up? You were particularly gutted when @flyoruboy brought up "proforce" to your utter disbelief. You equally downplayed it as substandard & inferior to innoson by your warped logic. @flyoruboy did well to quickly neutralise the celebrated ignorance of you & your like minds when y'all throwing up ethnic slur against the yorubas. The current state of proforce is a neglect by the past govts both military & civilians basically for their selfish interest. Let govt sink huge funds in our military industry & see how massive it will become. Both proforce& innoson are nigerian, so what's the heck
The truth has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Mrlekan07034617: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2016

Media propaganda right?
That's what you people know how to do best..
Tell me any Yoruba man that can achieve that success story even if is not a feat.?
Pain looser.

Check out your Fake link.

Imagine this funny guy after spewing trash he went and de-activate his account, what nonsense!!

To all sensible Igbo guys and ladies here I respect you guys hustle and intellectual content but its really best if the funny ones can receive SENSE for once.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by allcomage: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
IDnoble1:

The hatred is not only towards The Yorubas but also to The Hausas. And I don't know why

FROM MY RESEARCH IGBO FELT THAT WITHOUT YORUBA SYNERGIZING WITH THE NORTH,THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN BIAFRA AND WOULD HAVE DEVELOPED FARTHER THAN WHAT IS SEEN IN NIGERIA TODAY.THEY FEEL THAT NIGERIA IS DRAGGING THEM BACKWARDS.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by wiseoneking: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Well, using the exact same logic, if Innoson is also good enough, Obiano would not have recently chose to purchase Toyotas for the Anambra police when he could have simply bought from Innoson. Doesn't charity begin at home? I guess even Obiano doesn't have much confidence in the Innoson brand's quality? undecided
Sorry, more than 100 secondary sch buses bought by Anambra state govt is from innoson.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Stanbeto: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Igbo kwe nu! IVM for Life

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Tex42(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Interesting! Ride on IVM

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Flyoruboy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
wiseoneking:
Sorry, more than 100 secondary sch buses bought by Anambra state govt is from innoson.

That's good to know. Proforce clientele list also includes the U.N, the Rwandan Government, the Nigeria Navy, the Nigeria Police Force, the Nigerian Army, etc.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Wizprodigy: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
danidee10:

Amen....please check my profile and read the first post I'm trying to spread a story, some pple are currently denying me of my right (Madonna university)
you don't xpect every1 to believe.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by PRXPERT: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Marotzke:
Umu Igbo kedu ife ne eme unu? Even after Achebe's admonition, this chest beatings , arrogance and exhibitionism still persists. What happened to the Akpa uche concept of quietly eating your chicken inside your room and displaying fishbones outside? How does making fun of yorubas or revealing your strategic plans help Ndigbo or Innosons?

Before your very eyes Tinubu and his PA Fashola collected 30% of all capital projects in this current Budget. Add fayemi,Shittu, Adewole and you have a tribe who have pocketed 50% of the spending proposition of the current Government. Kemi is there to make sure money is released as at when due. TSA is there to make sure no story on money availability.

Babatunde Fowler has been positioned to tax the living daylights out of you to fund the proposed recunstruction of Southwest.
The New Ooni is busy reconciling Tinubu,Obasanjo, Oba Akiolu ,Alake etc so that they can take advantage of this opportunity that this Simpleton of a president have created for them. Shebi, Buhari have taken Oil,SSS, Defence and FCT. (What does he know?).

In all these, not only are the Yoruba quiet about their new fortune, they go the extra mile to keep silent on their recent goodluck. You online idiots think that you are smarter than the Gbawes, Arresa's ,Omenkas of this world, who are gleefuly silent on their good fortune and are doing everything to distract you from focusing on this criminal heist of the nation's patrimony.
Just negodu the paltry change that Innoson will make compared to the organized thievery that fashola will superintend over and tell me which tribe should be celebrating?

Open a thread for this! I have thought of this before now.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by danidee10(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wizprodigy:

you don't xpect every1 to believe.

So u don't believe me

Why Why would I want to lie against them for no reason, similar cases have happened In that damn school but the whole world never gets to hear it.

I'm not giving up sha
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by IGBOPRINCE: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
chiefobdk:
nice one from innoson.
soon dem go say innoson dey assemble d parts.
smh for dat tribe dat hate anything Igbo
u dey mind those bigot? undecided

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by IGBOPRINCE: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Google "Proforce Nigeria" or just go to http://www.proforcedefence.com

Smh. My God, you have serious issues o. For real. You can't even enjoy your region's success without giving yourself highblood pressure. Smh. lipsrsealed

what is happening in proforce? You mean they re in the west producing car too or they assemble vehicle. Gist me, I need a hint?
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by chrisnero(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Another Henry Ford..Proud Igbo everywhere I go. God bless Igboland

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Alanzazani: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ignore these stupid kids talking tribe here. Buh I was in icpc headquarters some days back and a friend had a problem with someone he met a Yoruba officer and the guy directed him to force headquarters and was like if u go to force headquarters just look for any Yoruba officer. D Yoruba's want d advancement of their race but in that process they discriminate against others, which is y people are weary of them. I dey civil service I know what I am saying. D northerner will never do that
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Mrlekan07034617: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Viktor1983:

I'm igbo, from Anambra state, Most igbos like me that I know don't hate the Yoruba.
I've got a lot of respect for you guys, forget the sentiments and propaganda on social media.
Most folks who utter words of hate can't even do jack.
Naturally the igbo and Yoruba block are the most practical progressives in Nigeria. we are naturally pitted against our selves as competitors for excellence.
it spurs innovation and development.
There are times I come across a thread and some one bearing an igbo commits a crime ,you hear folks saying "na them, na them". it used to hurt but not anymore.
ignore that loser bro.
One love!

With this piece there is no doubt in my heart that brains of good thinking and of course great MINDS Still exist in millions among you IGBOs.

Naturally issues like this is suppose to mechanize uncontrollable competition in the manufacturing industries sited both on The Yorubas and Igbo soils.

But what are we seeing here? Tribalistic comments!! This will surely take us no where.

Even if the country divides and the so called BIAFRA comes to place, you will always have a none-Igbo living within your vicinity either yoruba, hausa or any tribe at all.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by matrixme(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
I really pray that Innoson gets a better slice of the market than he already is. I was thinking recently that we don't have Nigerian brands that are playing global roles. SABMiller is a South African brand that bought breweries in Europe and in other markets around the world. TATA too was a small company from India or so, that is now a globally recognized brand.
We have the population to support our local brands to promote their relevance. I also think we should stop this tribalism nonsense. It does no one any good. Innoson being an Igbo Enterpreneur should not make Igbo people a supreme race and Yorubas or hausas, unwise.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Acidosis:
No nation can progress by begging and receiving aids.

Great work Innoson! We need more of this!

Rich men who are short of ideas should emulate Innoson. They should stop building hotels, useless night clubs, beer parlours and fuel stations in every available space in the country. Build factories, kill incessant importations and let's make our goods here!

The best commentary so far....daalu

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by cuteboy2: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flyoruboy:

What is the achievement that you won't let us hear word and are abusing people for goodness sakes ProForce (based at Ogun state)

http://www.proforcedefence.com/picgallery/index.htm

has been making Military hardware for the Nigeria Armed forces for about a decade! Smh. You people and your inferiority complex. Must you put others down/gloat to feel good about yourself? ?

Please please please guys. All these hatred is not necessary. I know you did not start it. The reason why we are still in the dust is because of this mutual hatred.

It is obvious that the Yorubas, Igbos, Ibibios, Ijaws, Hausas and indeed all nationalities are extremely talented.
Why don't we just harness our collective strengths to make Nigeria the greatest nation on earth, rather than dissipating our energy on pointless fights and name calling?

Who has all this fighting helped? I am sure if you go to the factory floor at Proforce or Innoson, you will not find only Yorubas or Igbos working as skilled artisans there.

Our leaders have to to set the example here. How so powerful it will be if we see someone like Tinubu, Mike Adenuga, Otedola, Obansanjo, Oba Sikiru Adetona, Oba Rilwanu Akiolu going on factory visit to Innoson Vehicle Motors at Nnewi and making positive and supportive comments.

Same for Obi of Onitsha and other prominent Igbos visiting Proforce workshop. It will send a powerful signal.

Presently, the new Oni of Ife is busy doing familiarization tours, but he is currently restricting his movement only to Yorubaland. You hardly see Oba of Lagos attending any function in the East not to talk of going near any South-South state. The new Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido is doing the exact same thing. He has only gone to Lagos to greet his political friends in APC. He is yet to step foot any South-South state. Why?

The followers pick this cue and body language from thier leaders spew more hatred.

These behaviour must change if we are to move forward as a people and strong nation. Thus far, we are just exhibiting the classical crab-in-a-bucket syndrome. Pulling each other down.

SAD sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
menix:

Well, if ur intention was to get noticed by quoting Menix, sure u must ve been noticed, grown man...

I am a biafran trapped in Nigeria, knowing one day I will rejoice with my brothers on our independence day but if dealing with this would be too heavy for you, I will advise you eat the below for a quick death..

Trapped indeed, cos u"re fighting like a cornered but toothless rat.
Even innoson is not praying for the independence, [size=18pt]Why?[/size] people like you will only short-change him because he will have to EXPORT his brilliant ideas to Nigeria. Do you know what export duty means for a growing entrepreneur? I guess you don't.
People like you who do not understand the meaning of diplomacy and strength in diversity/largeness of a nation kept talking trash.
[size=18pt]#LeaveTrashForLAWMA nah![/size]
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by aniblue(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wow, this is good news. God Bless Nigeria....
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by CSTR2: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level / New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) / Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.