Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) (46317 Views)

Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce / Denrele's Outfit To The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
adedayourt:

ll take dat as an emphatic "NO"
Lol..... Good to know some parts of your brain still d work small
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Bamz(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Plus he oozes class. How many ordinary Nigerians would even thank the waiters? OMG

Okijajuju1:
Unless you are a strong bad belle hater, you cant knock Denrele's hussle. This man has made himself a brand without any real known skills. He is not an actor, not a musician, not a comedian, just an weird character who now gets M.C gigs.

He is a cross-dresser that has used his weirdness to earn a very solid living.

The more attacks he gets for his dressing, the more he gets popular and famous and the more he gets paid.

I remember when he visited an office in Lagos for a lunch time meet and greet and the reception he recieved was super cold. He kept trying to work the crowd into an energetic frenzy but they were unreceptive. Denrele just stood up and said: "If you dont want your sons to end up like me, jump up and shout a big Yeah! yeah!!!!, everyone jumped up, yelled and the tension in the room immediately dissipated and he had a good outing that day.

This guy has earned my respect, he does not conform to society's rules..

Congrats Denrele..

What you do takes balls that many of us so-called manly men dont have half of.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by gentletalkaktiv: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
jay2pee:
It's obvious he is gay
Explain in one line or sentence what makes him gay?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why he come white like that, shey he don get belle ni
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
onatisi:

Mr man ,start speaking from your brains and start using them before passing comments. Noone is saying derenle is bad read through my comments and see if you can understand the simple basic English I used . All I was asking for was his importance as a national representative or even Lagos state rep to the event. In case your eyesight problems prevented you for reading right,I even suggested maybe he was the mc and anchor man at the occasion.it was ur own dummb brains that brought the issue of him been a German born which you even failed to substantiate its importance to the event.

Ode! Not too hard to spot. Go and ask the German consulate why a more befitting Nigerian (like yourself) was not invited.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

[s]Ode! Not too hard to spot. Go and ask the German consulate why a more befitting Nigerian (like yourself) was not invited[/s].
Get a goat brain transplant you are too dull as an human being your arguments stinks of acute stupidityyy
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
bbdd:

Yet nobody knows or gives a f**k who you are with your cheap data plan and tecno phone trekking and jumping bus

I choose to remain sane. Calm words cool tempers, I don't know why you are angry with me but that clearly is ur issue. I don't insult people I don't know, so I can never reply ur insults. So cheers.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
onatisi:

Get a goat brain transplant you are too dull as an human being your arguments stinks of acute stupidityyy

Would you perform the surgery? LOL
I know it sucks to be you. I know.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Would you perform the surgery? LOL
Are u kidding me ? You want me to perform a surgery on a complete dunce like you
No thanks .i don't want to get infected . You pass it round your ppl instead . Thanks
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Teaveapoet(f): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Serious case
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
onatisi:

Are u kidding me ? You want me to perform a surgery on a complete dunce like you
No thanks .i don't want to get infected . You pass it round your ppl instead . Thanks

Hehehehehehehehheheh! E pain you die. You must be an underachiever in real life. Lol sorry for you. Mr all wise and smart but the seemingly stu.piddd folks beat you to it. Sorry
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

[s]Hehehehehehehehheheh! E pain you die. You must be an underachiever in real life. Lol sorry for you. Mr all wise and smart but the seemingly stu.piddd folks beat you to it. Sorry[/s]

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Gamesmart: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
What an insult to the government.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by aprokomania(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
swimcash:
anoda gay on d loose, get off my tail u dumb gay
you are so ignorant
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Caseless: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Keneking:
I am happy for him grin

At least the ordinary man now has a place in large functions...unlike during the days of Jonathan, on the invite, would include...Doyin O, Olisa M, Sambo D, Tony A, Peter O, Obanikoro ...etc
grin grin Jonathan sef
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
brothers and sisters in the house pls ooo

wetin GAY means?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by adedayourt(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol..... Good to know some parts of your brain still d work small

was wondering initially wer u kept ur brains bfor u strted spewing poo undecided
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Herrmes:
That was figuratively speaking, unfortunately the f*ggot in you wouldn't let you see that.

You asked about my nuts and then turn around and call me queer. grin

Nice deflection.. grin I see what you did there. You trying to act like you don't like balls. grin

To answer your question, I have a nice pair but they don't swing your way. grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Herrmes: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

You asked about my nuts and then turn around and call me queer. grin

Nice deflection.. grin I see what you did there. You trying to act like you don't like balls. grin

To answer your question, I have a nice pair but they don't swing your way. grin
Smh, you're clowning your way through your inadequate comprehension abilities.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by bbdd: 1:24am On Feb 11, 2016
espionagesavvy:

I choose to remain sane. Calm words cool tempers, I don't know why you are angry with me but that clearly is ur issue. I don't insult people I don't know, so I can never reply ur insults. So cheers.

Maybe when you choose not to become a judgmental ***hole to people because of the way they dress or act. If I see your bigoted post, I will call out your BS!

You choose to remain sane yet you don't have a problem insulting someone who doesn't know you and is not even aware of your existence. Continue with your HYPOCRISY
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2016
bbdd:

Maybe when you choose not to become a judgmental ***hole to people because of the way they dress or act. If I see your bigoted post, I will call out your BS!

You choose to remain sane yet you don't have a problem insulting someone who doesn't know you and is not even aware of your existence. Continue with your HYPOCRISY

Shaba jor... I stand by my judgment. When I see something that is bad, I call it so. Denrele is crazy.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by paulsir: 6:26am On Feb 11, 2016
see how he dressed like a mature mind in Germany but if its Nigeria he will dress like weyrey.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 6:29am On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=42804679][/quote]

See your ugly face.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by alaskido(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2016
The guy in the picture with denrele is G. Klauffus and not the German President. Misleading heading.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by swimcash(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
aprokomania:

you are so ignorant
Ur ignorance is Amazin cheesy
aprokomania:

you are so ignorant
Ur ignorance is Amazin
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
bbdd:

You're a child. A brainless child at that.
Throw away that tecno and cheap data plan you're using and get a life. Maybe at least the head of your godforsaken village will choose to honor you. E-Diot

Why would you insult a person and on top of that tell him to throw away his Tecno?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
bbdd:

Yet nobody knows or gives a f**k who you are with your cheap data plan and tecno phone trekking and jumping bus
Oh, so you don't trek and jump bus?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by mosjames: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
bbdd:

You're a child. A brainless child at that.
Throw away that tecno and cheap data plan you're using and get a life. Maybe at least the head of your godforsaken village will choose to honor you. E-Diot
Did he tell you the type of phone he's using and how he subscribes? Nigerians ehn angry *sigh*
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by bbdd: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Oh, so you don't trek and jump bus?

Clearly you don't have a brain.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by bbdd: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
mosjames:

Did he tell you the type of phone he's using and how he subscribes? Nigerians ehn angry *sigh*

He is dim. Just like you.
Dimwits
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
bbdd:

Clearly you don't have a brain.

Clearly you lack proper home training.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by bbdd: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Clearly you lack proper home training.

Sigh... Obviously you have a walnut sized brain.
Try not to let it affect you all the time.

You jumped into a conversation that had nothing to do with you.
Dimwitted fu*ktad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) / Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.