Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) (46297 Views)

Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce / Denrele's Outfit To The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by bbdd: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Clearly you lack proper home training.

Even if you're dumb (Which is a given considering its you)
At least try to have the rare glimpse of smartness to know when to interject in people's conversation.

I know it's hard (you're dumb right?) but try.
You need it.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by mosjames: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
bbdd:

He is dim. Just like you.
Dimwits
You're foolish then.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by bbdd: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
mosjames:

You're foolish then.

Perhaps if you had a modicum of sense in your empty egg skull of a head you'd know not to put your mouth in issues that have you business with.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by mosjames: 12:19am On Feb 13, 2016
bbdd:

Perhaps if you had a modicum of sense in your empty egg skull of a head you'd know not to put your mouth in issues that have you business with.
Once again, you're foolish.
Did I insult you in my first comment?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by bbdd: 1:54am On Feb 13, 2016
mosjames:

Once again, you're foolish.
Did I insult you in my first comment?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by MrCork: 2:07am On Feb 13, 2016
sinaj:
Remind me of zombies embarassed

Scary!

.....all men will rather shooose him than you...fix your sef up!!(no ofeense) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo And Fiancee (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child / Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.