Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (76901 Views)

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by ilyas26(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why she com dress like old woman
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by nikkiking(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:
Did she broke up with the husband before ?
U robbed my mind.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by ochiora(f): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:
Oyibo! supu na bekee wu agbara. No be we get d language, na borrow we borrow am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

Sorry for that... (L-R) official photographer- Ty Bello , lawyer and family friend-(Names not given) , Jumoke’s husband Sunday (facing her, in pink attire) Jumoke strapped her 14 month old daughter on her chest, and her Media rep and celebrity journalist Azuka Ogujioba.

Amazing clarification
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Raymee:
looooooool ladies & gentlemen, please start to dey hawk bread or anything abeg! All die na die after all.

you go old for there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Jacko1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
When she taste the money she go drop the guy lik a good hand of cards for gamble session
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by akinszz: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
i love that dance, e don happen dance...
emmabest2000:

It's time to ....
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Keneking:

Amazing clarification

Thanks... cheesy
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by tintingz(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Weldon TY Bello
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
asumo12:
LOOL
IF NA U NKO?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:

Shun... English hard

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
emmabest2000:

It's time to ....

As money don come bah grin grin
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by justmenoni: 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
I will tell that edo professor CUM politician for u oooo grin grin

quote author=CACAWA post=42798214]no

She's just a celebri'bread'[/quote]
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Ar tok am before naa grin now the man go begin demand 'owo mi daah' from TY Bello and others for every photoshoot demand off the wife tongue

grin grin funny
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by ManTiger(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
CACAWA:
no

She's just a celebri'bread'
[size=50pt]celebredy[/size]
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by platorepublic(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oh lord continue to manifest your power in this family. I wish them well
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Sunglass20(f): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jesus Christ!!! :oJesus Christ!!!
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats to her
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by oodua1stson: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:
this ur english no go sell bread oo lol
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by katherinej(f): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wonderful ways God bless us... see more gists and gossips click on my signature kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
the man wan follow her chop money... grin

Na only for naija people dey reason this way,as if wedding vows dey meaningless,through thick and thin,sickness and in health its all vice versa,if a woman hammer before her man and she decides to uplift him its all for the team/family,make God help our ladies not to continually look down on a struggling man.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:

Break, breakup...
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by DonBobes(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
cherylsmith:
Is she a "celebrity" now?

No, she's waitin for u before she bcoms a celebrity!
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Echelle(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
the man wan follow her chop money... grin
E concern UUU? undecided
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Echelle(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
repogirl:
Shaking my head for some men!

Is now he knows he wants to reunite abi? Where was he when the girl was hawking bread up and down to take care of her baby, now he wants to enjoy in her success.

Marriage of convenience, I wish them the best.
E concern U
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by tk4rd: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
So,, because the lady looked like a model, she got all these rewards.??
Ok naaa...
Pls, can someone remind me again what rewards that fine girl that was hawking akara/bread and doing school-assignment got.
Please, don't tell me dat she got only Three Exercise Books ooo..
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by murtalaa(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
CACAWA:
no

She's just a celebri'bread'
you mean celeBREADity, right?
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by PrinceFromDilli(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
emmabest2000:

It's time to ....

. End time alanta
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by adegbayisco: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
I just prayed dis morning that dos politicians should not take her away from her husband. And make her eyes too no dey shook o
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by repogirl(f): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Echelle:
E concern U
Last time I checked, I was allowed to air my views on anything whether e concern me or not, wasn't I?

So abeg face your front because I no mention you when I dey talk.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
She re-unite wt her husband or her husband re-unite wt her plz afta d modelling stuff? Abeg mk us undstnd 4 clarity purpose.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by gbengaunited: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
emmabest2000:

It's time to ....
to ji jo kabiyesi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.