Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,911 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (77125 Views)

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by naniawini(f): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lol @ex bread seller... Rotfl
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Bluffly: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:
Did she broke up with the husband before ?
Confusion in the air
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by solid3(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
That guy is an opportunist.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Alezy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Frankiss44:

Shun... English hard
lolz, guy this no be twitter oh.

mehn.....lwkmdh
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
OneManLegion:
I see naivete all over her face. This girl will be cheated...by more than one person.
Not by TY Bello
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by gsalvatore: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
I really hope that TY Bello and Co is not using her for content for cheap social media relevance.. Because I know how Nigerians struggle with content due to dearth of knowledge in the industry..

TY Bello and Co can help that Girl or many other girls out there without us knowing... So why the cheap camera shots, writing her life story for her to suit their motives.. It's not how it works...Makes me remember Eddie Murphy to Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy to Samuel.L Jackson.

It's very easy to snap and post the pictures of the Bread girl all over the platforms...I just pray that the fame equal her fortune. She might still be living in her pig sty even with her fave gracing the Thisday style magazine.

They better Rent a new home for her in Lekki or VGC to match the fame for a start...that's if the really want to make her a celebrity... Make real Impact...

Everybody wants to key in and be associated with the Bread seller celebrity...

That's my opinion. Be wary of those that come bearing gifts(Trojan)... They are wolves dressed in ship skin...

TY Bello (and some celebrity/unknown faces I have been seeing near the Bread seller celebrity) that was irrelevant after some years now is trending, more fame for her,some see her as philanthropist, she now has enhanced media image with will be good for her career..

I see the girl as a pawn in their hands...those smiles she wore are not really genuine if you can see... She looks confused...her husband's face will validate what I'm saying...
No concrete fortune/Cash just talks and talks that is not sustainable...
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by mya1: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
repogirl:
Shaking my head for some men!

Is now he knows he wants to reunite abi? Where was he when the girl was hawking bread up and down to take care of her baby, now he wants to enjoy in her success.

Marriage of convenience, I wish them the best.

He's not an estranged husband. They are well still married. Jumoke had to move from her home in Akure (I think) to Lagos to make ends meet since things were not going well for them in Akure.
Her husband was the custodian of the kids until now.

This is a classic example of grass to grace. So happy for her and her family.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by wordbank(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Keneking:
Is the husband the man on Red?

Nigeria journalists sef, can't they give a description of those in that picture? I mean Left - Right.............so so and so embarassed
No, he is on top of red
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Remii:

does that hurt you? na wa oo, be happy for her na, are celebs made with two heads?

Lovely signature
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by repogirl(f): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
mya1:

He's not an estranged husband. They are well still married. Jumoke had to move from her home in Akure (I think) to Lagos to make ends meet since things were not going well from them in Akure.
Her husband was the custodian of the kids until now.

This is a classic example of grass to grace. So happy for her and her family.
okay, I understand now but I don't think re unite is the word they shoulda used as they were always united but separated by work.....

I doubt the man was the custodian of the baby, cos she had the baby in the photoshoot and the baby looks too little to be left with only the father.

So now that she has a job in Lagos, will he relocate to Lagos abi he is just visiting briefly?
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
A very good sharp badt guy.. grin
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by sshy: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Don't see her staying with him for too long. The thing wt stardom is that u begin to court people of same class.. counting their days togeda
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Overnight celebrity..God pls direct my footsteps to where i would find favour this year..ijn,amen..
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by elohorayodele: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:
Did she broke up with the husband before ?

Even if she didn't break up with her husband previously, this your english is enough to break them up grin
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Success has many relatives. Those who denied her in the past will come out claiming "she be my sister niece"
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by rafabenitez: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Expecting NOLLYWOOD to dish out a new film with titles as JUMOKE D BREAD SELLER,SEASON 1,JUMOKE AND AGEGE BREAD IN LAGOS SEASON 2 grin,Yeye directors dem oya script don ready,actioon.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by hrfunso: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
he just went to be part of her fame lol come see something oh. http://sportpagereview.com/forums/topic/betting-tip/page/20/#post-5258
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
What led to this agege girl fame? Please can someone tell me what really happened ?
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Lafimo: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Just one helper is needed to turn one's life around. Thank God for bringing TY Bello in the path of Olajumoke or vice versa.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by franksam2009: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
CACAWA:
no

She's just a celebri'bread'
lwkmd!!! Guy u are very funny
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by platido(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
cos luck had found her, nw her boo has come out..some of Our men should knw hw de treat our women..b4 she went selling bread condition might hve twisted her badly....thank God visitation is her name sake nw.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Raskasal(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
the man wan follow her chop money... grin

If na u nko? Na celebrity we dey talk of ooo
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Echelle:
E concern UUU? undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Raskasal:

If na u nko? Na celebrity we dey talk of ooo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Farrydaddy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
CACAWA:
no

You mean CeleBREADI
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by teeghurl(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
elohorayodele:

Even if she didn't break up with her husband previously, this your english is enough to break them up grin
engrish yaff suffer cheesy grin
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
CACAWA:
no

hahahahahahaha
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Beremx(f): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Keneking:
Is the husband the man on Red?

Nigeria journalists sef, can't they give a description of those in that picture? I mean Left - Right.............so so and so embarassed
grin grin
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Where was the supposed husband when she was hawking bread

Now that she has step up he comes out of nowhere. Thank God for her grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by ifoundmyperfect: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
cherylsmith:
Is she a "celebrity" now?

Evidently
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by calyb247(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Teejava:
See how God answered dis lady's prayers.
Am next on d line cos i need such miracle tew.
Bless ma hustle baba God abeg.

You need this kind blessing too but you refuse to sell bread abi? you never see something.. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos) / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.