Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Survivors Of Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Survivors Of Suicide (377 Views)

Brave Cancer Survivors Pose Topless / 23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survivors Of Suicide by Cholls(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
My brothers and sisters

there are a lot of threads on here at present about suicide, I want this to be a serious thread for people that have attempted suicide and come through it and for anyone who knows someone who has commited suicide or tried to, in this way you will have been a survivor too, as you coped being close to someone.

your experiences with this may help others that are at the moment feeling that suicide is the only way out or trying to cope with a family member or friend who may be at risk of taking their life.

what advice can you give for supporting someone and coping and coming through this without actually going through with it?
Re: Survivors Of Suicide by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice one cholis.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Suicide by iykekelvins(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Anyway..I'm not friends with such crazy people
Re: Survivors Of Suicide by Strahovski1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
I have attempted suicide Once that's when I learnt death is not as easy as falling and closing your eyes.

As long as there is hope there isn't need for it but if there isn't any hope then it's ok.

All I can say is 'Follow your heart'. If you want to do it, do it. All goes away smiley
Re: Survivors Of Suicide by Smellymouth: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Carlton Davis
After my course mate's / best friend's suicide attempt back then in UNIBEN 2005, he told me--"I remember lying in bed next to a man who did die, and I heard his death rattle throughout the night. I said, 'Okay, I want to live.' I said, 'I'm gonna live.' And, I made it through that..."
He ended up in a psychiatric hospital at Uselu for a while. He got out and then got into art and design stuff. It kept his life going.

But, I also realized people who are subjected to periods of depression and severe depression, and cycles of great mania and excitement, are prone to suicide..
Re: Survivors Of Suicide by Adasun(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
where are those slow poke dat want to forcefully take da lyf God gave to themsadsad

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Valentine / During Her Legendary Career As A Prostitute, This Woman Served More Than 4,000 M / Do You Know Why Your Husband Or Your Wife Is Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.