Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Rememberance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rememberance (426 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rememberance by edetty(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Don't know if this has happened to any of u guys,just one of the casual things I remember about my growing up till now that I dare not to fall for again,you meet a girl who has a poor I.Q or average at best (sometimes very shy or timid,due to lack of self esteem)you try to brush her up,first you tech her how to dress I.e both what to wear to bring out her curves and beauty to how to combine clothes with the proper color choosing,then it proceeds to how she shd sit,smile,chat and how to begin and end conversations, and what not,how to be bold and confident, get a dictionary for her and teach her how to use concords properly and be fluent,next thing Internet things follow,school stuffs and general basic social activities and topics and gist,,den suddenly ur guys begin to admire all ur efforts and input, even though they scolded me initially about it, they begin to allow the said low swagg chick into our gatherings at my persistent request, accepted and cherished, and now she believes she is an A-list girl like others who are dat way by their own makings,,talks to you (me) anyhow,attitudes sets in,no regards for me anymore, even goes around my back to hook up with my guys(note dis is not àbt sex,was just helping out,) sometimes some of my guys(male/female) wld retort to hook up with her except I am dere cos dey don't fully see her as equal even after many months,this funny memories just crossed my mind,do guys do dis to girls too after a girl builds him up,,,u know the movie LOVE DON'T COST A THING?,,,and guys share ur experience too

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Do You Like This Valentine Swag? (pics) / Video: Do Girls Still Reasoning This Way? / What Guys Want To Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.