Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) (35073 Views)

LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) / Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Electronzeez:

You actually knew this because of my cognomen . thanks for the recognition cool.

I can tell you have also work with 'NEPA' either as a siwes or IT student from your analysis.
I was in electrical workshop for fours after secondary school, gained admission into university to study electrical engineering had my nysc in another electrical engineering workshop.

1 Like

Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by Fpankos: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Was a witness, 2nd person was stabilised and responded to treatment at isolo general hospital now at burns unit gbagada.
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
RickRichards:
Sad. So EDC didn't put safety measures in place? What idiocy from EDC. The families of the deceased should sue.
Sue for what?
Fact is the deceased didn't observe safety measures... Anyone working with High tensions should know that you're meant to work on one wire at a time... But from the pic the man looks crossed between two wires which paved a way for current to flow through him and the second fella though with good intentions didn't take precautions either he paved a free path for the flow of current too... Family can't just wake up to sue the company....
#RIP to the deceased
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by waice6571: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
seenter84:
Idontbelieveit

The news is a fake!
Two people were electrocuted and the guy holding the pole is still standing there calm without any sense of alarm or at least horrific look on him.
Abegii....... APC don train me how to identify lies.
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by Electronzeez(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
chrisxxx:

I was in electrical workshop for fours after secondary school, gained admission into university to study electrical engineering had my nysc in another electrical engineering workshop.

Very cool , real recognises real. I am sure I will see you someother time .
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by jagalboy: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
This story is not true nor consistent. How can two people be electrocuted on an 11KVA line and d man down will be holding d iron ladder undecided
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by Higher2deen(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
[/color]Diz story seems fake... Either d picture dosnt relate 2d story or sth abt it seems wrong... Datz 11kv high tension lines... Dose guyz won't even get 2touch d lines if dey ain't free... Jux 2-3feets close nd ud feel d induction let alone go close 2d lines wen derz no outage... Plus if one hz bin electrocuted by d 11kb itz likely gona trip dat Feeder dat supplies d power on dat line.... Based on dat it won't make sense 2say d 2nd got electrocuted cs he won't even dare go up if d lines ain't free... Fake stories.... Naija Bloggers jux wanna get traffic on dia sites... [color=#006600]I

1 Like

Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Electronzeez:

Very cool , real recognises real. I am sure I will see you someother time .
k bros. have a nice cool night rest.

1 Like

Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
RIP:of the greatest engineers
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by lastpage: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
There are incidences such as this one from time to time in Nigeria.?

The increasing mishaps across the the geography called Nigeria is spiritual, it's hard to defeat those who says the problem lies in the fact that Nigeria is not a God's creation.

For YOU, every problem in Nigeria "starts and ends" with your I.PO.D!
Cant you say something else that is more intelligent?

No be only spiritual, na celestial!
grin grin tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by harsysky(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
The story is true. Both died at the spot. The way their faces turned black, hands ripped apart. It was a scary scene. Some people were crying, others were snapping with their phones.

Don't worry , those doubting will see it on the news.
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by grandstar(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
9japrof:
Too bad

Poor contingency plan and a poor way to die, more especially for the second who sheepishly went to rescue a dead man instead of waiting for help.

100th foolish way to die, I feel for the families

Its worse than rescuing a drowning man!
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
May their souls RIP
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by mykel25(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
All diz bloggers sef.....no one ll dare to climb a 33000KVA pole that way if it not off...d second guy wud have been electrocuted before he gets to that point if the story is true.....only the field ll electrocute him he doesn't need to touch d wire sef
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
demarc001:
RIP. But this story get as e be o! No date, no place of incident (I even visited the source expecting to see more details. Its like Linda just got a random pix of two men working and attach a story to it. Is wa oo!
it happened at Isolo today.. No be small thing ooo
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by oodua1stson: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
This story is a big lie. No electrical engineer will touch someone who has been electrocuted. And where did it happen
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
this is trash. I can't believe people fell for this crap. just look at the first and second pic and discover that the man's head is not in the same position and that dude on the ground doesn't look like sth happened.
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
no be lie oo. see another pic here.

Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by ministeriallist: 2:00am On Feb 11, 2016
It's a lie
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by Emasel(m): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by Anslempeter(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2016
A pure lie, I don't believe it what of the guy holding lader
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2016
And someone is quietly and calmly holding the ladder for them to die
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by OShepherd: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Really pathetic; (1) dose r Faultmen 4rm IkejaElectric working 4 humanity! (2) No one is holding d ladder in dat pix. (3) Dat 11kV feeder / job requires SafeWorking space because its a dual construction fdr. & if it was granted 4rm d control room then (1) dere's likelihood of feedback current 4rm a heavy duty Gen along d feeder (2) 11kv breaker discordant 4rm d switch room which I doubt very much. All dese requires investigation but "FOOLs" or whatever. Big NO! Dese men jst sacrificed their life 4 d betterment of humanity! RIP Brave hearts!!!
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by Psylas(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abeg which light dey electrocute them?
we never get light for the past 1week
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
snadguy007:
He's not a fool, you have no idea what happened. They are ikeja electric staffs and not EDC as been reported. It happened at isolo area this afternoon
ok o
Re: EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) by temmym4(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.