Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Express Your Feelings. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Express Your Feelings. (2343 Views)

Is Your Boyfriend Playing With Your Feelings / What To Do When You Convey Your Feelings To A Girl And She Doesn't Respond? / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Quite long I wanted to do this but it can no longer be procrastinated. Have you ever thought of someone to discuss that feelings with? That problem that is a clog on your wheel.... but how to express it... You don't just know. Sometimes we know something is wrong with us, but we cannot just decipher what is wrong.
You just need to discuss with someone, share it and get less burden. So let's talk about anything.. your psychologist is here..... though not a trained one but an innate gift. You can discuss it here and we solve it together with fellow readers, you pm me or you just dial these digits....09035071476. NB... I will be sharing some inspirational stories here too. So stay glued. Thanks.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by mentorken05(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Spreading my mat on the floor
Re: Express Your Feelings. by RexKexMilann: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
OP, I still cannot fathom what you really want us to doundecided.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by eyeon(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Did just like the FTC. Atosagom ute.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
That moment you wish you stop pushing further, that moment you aint convinced to forge on..... Once upon a time there was a disable man who wanted to climb the mountain which even the fittest of men has never done.... He attempted on the so call suidal journey even when everybody was hueing and cueing but he kept moving on till he got to the submit of the mountain. Do you know why he did it? He was deaf. He did not hear what they were saying,what was on his mind was the mountain. Tonight share your feelings... move away from your past... never get lost in the misery of the past. Be deaf to distractions.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
mentorken05:
You welcome bro.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, I still cannot fathom what you really want us to doundecided.
let me share more light. On this forum if you have problems you find difficult relating them with people... You can always discuss it here. like problems with personality issues, relationships problems and the like. We can always help you go through it. To add to it.. I will update a story which will span through some time.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Smartguy001(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
mentorken05:

Bros make I join u... wink
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
My only problem nw is dat i wan2 b forever young.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Smartguy001:

Bros make I join u... wink
you are welcome bro. it's gonna be fun...
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Maiconyoung:
My only problem nw is dat i wan2 b forever young.
lol, too bad you can't be forever young. But in your heart you be young even till your last breath. it's just your perception of being young.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
I will as well launch my story tomorrow. What pattern of writing are you expecting? Just stay calm as we share our problems together.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
shrimati:
lol, too bad you can't be forever young. But in your heart you be young even till your last breath. it's just your perception of being young.
tel me more.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Maiconyoung:
tel me more.
Oliver Twist..... I rem this adage, 'when dry bone is mentioned in a story an old woman feels awry' Are you the type that will feel down cast when you are told your generation is gone? Every phase in life is a stage of your life cycle.. when such stage comes embrace it dear and never give a hoot. Enjoy every stage in your life instead of worrying you are growing old.. even act of worrying makes you grow old quickly.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
shrimati:
Oliver Twist..... I rem this adage, 'when dry bone is mentioned in a story an old woman feels awry' Are you the type that will feel down cast when you are told your generation is gone? Every phase in life is a stage of your life cycle.. when such stage comes embrace it dear and never give a hoot. Enjoy every stage in your life instead of worrying you are growing old.. even act of worrying makes you grow old quickly.
u re right, we dnt have d power 2 influence nature nd everything happens wit time. Thnks once agn.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Maiconyoung:
u re right, we dnt have d power 2 influence nature nd everything happens wit time. Thnks once agn.
you are welcome bro. That's why I am here.. cool
Maiconyoung:
you are welcome bro. That's why I am here..
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2016
This is a dilogue of romance and crime....... The story of a young fella who is a ligure to the world of crime detectives..... Larry a man who never compromise, never betray emotion.... but here comes a daunting task ahead of him...... To unveil who pull the triger that led to the untimely death of chief Kosoko a magnate of industry... Was it a case of assasin or an incidental killing? A question on lips of everyone. A man is gone... The killer must be unveiled...........
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 1:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Larry Badmus, that's the name. He stands 6 .1, just few days ago he clocked 29. Calm and composed.. Takes life as it comes. He never get moved by event rather is a mover of event. A trained criminology in one of the high league foreign universities around. He has ever grown to love complex issues hence finding himself in the world of crime detective ain't a coincidence.
It's a lull Saturday... Larry resting in his room with his eyes moving around the room, looking at the sky with no particular focus.. Then the vibration from his phone got his attention.... Hello... Hello A baritone voice came from the other end of the phone that's the voice of Mr. Smith a senior police detective..... Larry meet me at the Lanai... it's very urgent then the call dropped. Immediately after the call Larry sensed there is something amiss. When Smith says meet me at Lanai.... Then something has gone bad. It's just few mins past five Larry get dressed and drives slowly down the street and straight to Lanai... Smith a man in his late fourties was sitting calmly at the extreme end of the bar. He wore a wry smile on sighting Larry. He stretches his hand for a shake. He cleared his throat as he offers Larry a sit and pour him a wine as they sip together. Smith who is relatively taller with about 3 inches taller than Larry, looks at him intently and mubbles few words from his mouth. All Larry could decipher from what he said is he 'was shot at close range'..... Larry asked who was shot? The business magnate Kosoko.... he is gone, gone for good.
Kosoko is well known businessman in the society one of the richest.. A philanthropist who has helped all and sundries in the society, Kosoko was just 42 till he breathed his last on the surface earth. Larry querried with his eyes closed... How did it happen? Smith replied that's why I called you to find out what happened. Smith continued, I want the perptrator brought to book! Larry you gonna lead the team. Let's meet here tomorrow to get the brief you need. For the first time Larry get emotionally attached to the case. Kosoko is a man he has met by circumstance few years ago back in his days as a student..... Larry makes a whip as he walked away from Lanai....... Kosoko is gone! He soliloquises................
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 1:27am On Feb 11, 2016
let share our feelings here.... anything bothering you? your relationship or you just in a dilemma now? come lets rub minds together.... What is that thing you are doing that you feel bad and not proud of..? who knows if you share it you might just get over it..... PM or call me. You can also share it here.....
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Serious! Trust issues... But it's not my fault! People ain't Worth the trust. Don't try to convince me to trust people I need something else to Trust in.... Sooooooo. Tell me more cool

#No religion talks please. I want wisdom and something I could relate to instead of a one shoe fits all kinda response.

See shocked I don't even trust you to come up with a solution undecided

I'm a lost cause cry
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:
Serious! Trust issues... But it's not my fault! People ain't Worth the trust. Don't try to convince me to trust people I need something else to Trust in.... Sooooooo. Tell me more cool

#No religion talks please. I want wisdom and something I could relate to instead of a one shoe fits all kinda response.

See shocked I don't even trust you to come up with a solution undecided

I'm a lost cause cry
lol. one thing I could decipher here is that you have put too much trust in people in the past and probably you were let down. I won't come here to tell you to start trusting again oh no. But my question here is.. in the process of trying not to trust people have you not lost trust in yourself?That's the greatest disservice you can do to yourself. Ans this question first then we can start something from there. Note you don't need to trust me.... just read what I have to say......
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
let more issues come up and let discuss together..... You never know how other ideas might help until you seek for them.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
shrimati:
lol. one thing I could decipher here is that you have put too much trust in people in the past and probably you were let down. I won't come here to tell you to start trusting again oh no. But my question here is.. in the process of trying not to trust people have you not lost trust in yourself?That's the greatest disservice you can do to yourself. Ans this question first then we can start something from there. Note you don't need to trust me.... just read what I have to say......
No! Wrong! I lost trust in myself in the process of trusting others because others let me down which make me question my discission making process. So aft I stop trusting people then I trust myself because there's no conflict within/without.

Me, myself, and I have agreed people ain't worth the trust so.... We will be happy together smiley
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nubian113:

No! Wrong! I lost trust in myself in the process of trusting others because others let me down which make me question my discission making process. So aft I stop trusting people then I trust myself because there's no conflict within/without.

Me, myself, and I have agreed people ain't worth the trust so.... We will be happy together smiley
Good you did not lose out totally. That you still trust yourself. many wont even be able to trust themselves after such incident again. You still need to work on trust issue more.... because when you have high degree of distrust in everybody you suddenly become paranoid and this might affect you psychologically. You need to have a bit of trust on some issues.. You can have your doubt but don't place all your trust on someone.... It makes you weaker when you can only trust yourself cos it shows you aint in control of your emotion to be strong you need this. Thank dear for sharing your feelings here.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
"I failed 3 times in college. I applied 30 times to get a job but I have always been rejected. When KFC came to China for the first time, we were 24 to apply and I was the only one to be dismissed.

I wanted to go into the police and 5 postulants, I was the only one not to be accepted. I applied 10 times to return to Harvard University USA and I was rejected.

"Jack Ma, Alibaba Creator and 22nd World fortune according to Forbes in 2015 with $ 29.8 billion. Never give up because you failed once, know that failure is sometimes out of the way to reach your intended route !! never give up on whatever you do... share your feelings here...
Re: Express Your Feelings. by kowalsky: 4:29am On Feb 15, 2016
love is overrated, sex is overrated.

pple are liars.. pple are selfish.

everyone is in it for his/her own gain.
even the ones that tell you they love you to a fault will probably vault when they discover your faults.

so fvck the ones you can fvck... scam dose you find worthy.. albeit without any emotions attached.
for when push comes to shove, they'd all leave you alone in your cove
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
kowalsky:
love is overrated, sex is overrated.

pple are liars.. pple are selfish.

everyone is in it for his/her own gain.
even the ones that tell you they love you to a fault will probably vault when they discover your faults.

so fvck the ones you can fvck... scam dose you find worthy.. albeit without any emotions attached.
for when push comes to shove, they'd all leave you alone in your cove
You sound despised and fury is what I see in you.... You seem alienated from the society. Start loving yourself for who you are and never be caught unawares when you are let down... we get heartbroken on a daily basis.....

Re: Express Your Feelings. by shrimati(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
elyna:
seems you feel like saying something... common Spew it.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 18, 2016
I'm having issues in my relationship and I'm finding it hard to get past them.
Re: Express Your Feelings. by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Following grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Times Have Changed,marriage As We Know It Will Phase Out / When You Are A Grown Up Man Still Using The Word 'bae' Lol See (photo) / A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.