Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) (29659 Views)

Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon / Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) / Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by dasanchez1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
eph12:
Stick to hating bro. Suits you. It won't reduce your market value.
I have missed unselfish post like this..
kudos Eph12...
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ2019:
This Tin pet is doing,wot exaxtl is this Useless charade for?he shud learn to be investment wise and stop jetin around the world.

His money.
He worked hard for it.
You have no opinion.

Just go suck some dick
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
notoriousbabe:
make i no see you near Old Trafford o,who even sabi you there
The Federal ministry of health warns that haters are liable to die young and broke

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by izikjon(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
chesterlee:
Peter is really serious with his footie management biz

More grace to him!
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by danidee10(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ2019:
This Tin pet is doing,wot exaxtl is this Useless charade for?he shud learn to be investment wise and stop jetin around the world.

So make the guy no flex again ehn
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by eph12(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
dasanchez1:

I have missed unselfish post like this..

kudos Eph12...
lol grin
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by geebehn(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
alanposh:

Okogoha n'aru.
Ume ejii amuu nwa adirozooooo....

Buh my sis,comment giii diii sharp
grin
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
I know a homosexual when I see one. He clearly likes playing with balls.
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by adonbilivit: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
eph12:

Stick to hating bro. Suits you. It won't reduce your market value.
its all love, its sad u misconstrued it
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ2019:

You've not been reading the news lately, have u?
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by IZZIFLOW(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Choi for me football Money is my favourite,,,,,c as Igahlo just fresh abeg.....God help me....
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ2019:

Na poverty dey do you. Why make money if not to be happy and live well.
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice pic
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by kenoz(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by nkowaputa(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
AdaNri1:
Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But kam jukwa o, gini mezi iti egwu?

Peter buzikwa onye ije

Ya na onyisi ala bu Buhari naemezi kompitision. Ha na anwa aka
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by TheSunSon: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2016
AdaNri1:
Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But kam jukwa o, gini mezi iti egwu?
Peter buzikwa onye ije
Your comment just make made me like you.
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by emeskana: 12:33am On Feb 11, 2016
nice one there, celeb jam celeb e go become celebrity
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by rapmike(m): 7:00am On Feb 11, 2016
GEJ2019:

E go shock you when e begin soccer academy for Naija!
Re: Peter Okoye With Ighalo In London (photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

The Federal ministry of health warns that haters are liable to die young and broke
if i tear you slap,your brain go come back to factory setting tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia, 2baba & Sound Sultan Visit Bishop Kukah & Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) / Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Is Jim Iyke Planning Marriage With Nadia Buariā€Ž?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.