Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) (29615 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday / Ooni's Older Brother Celebrates 50th Birthday / Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by obiremy: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Aww!When you have a nice sister you have to be proud of her.Ini Edo's brother is very proud of her

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEiTJxJnEi_/

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by obiremy: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2016
dts gud
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Came: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2016
Na money dey make Anty , and sister sweet. I wonder if he go still dey make mouth like this if to say pepper no rest for the sister. Boy, go hustle for your own things oooooo, because my own , and our own no be the same.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by faith551(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
They have very striking semblance. hbd to her tho

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Nixiepie(f): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Came:
Na money dey make Anty , and sister sweet. I wonder if he go still dey make mouth like this if to say pepper no rest for the sister. Boy, go hustle for your own things oooooo, because my own , and our own no be the same.
heheheheheeh true talk,if she no get money now he no go hype her like that mtcheeeew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Artistree: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
The boy come get physique like dwarf...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by tempest01(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
See oh...Ekim don enter nairaland fp

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Sedofbobs: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
I beg God make my sister rich like did. (amen)
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by macaranta(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Okay
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
c him oversized shoes!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by usomine007(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided Agbero!

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by jerryunit48: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good. Omo I follow you api but if only u know wetin d to.to don go through ehh , good sha

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by iceberylin(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
The world gon know him only as Ini's bro if he keeps S/0 always
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by emymeeky: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Beautiful Ini Edo ageing gracefully
Black and beautiful yours truely
The Queen , The Goddess of Nollywood
Strong like Iroko wood

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Waoooo..........Lovely

gringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Chirolechick: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
I still don't get why people have to use foul language just to make a point, what's with all the 'Bleep*n' and 'low life', who de follow you drag your sis, mtcheeew....

Happy birthdat Ini

10 Likes

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by seunoni34(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
He has no class. He can't even express himself in simple, SPELLED English Language. Smh

13 Likes

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by adorablepepple(f): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided and he had to talk like a dumbskull because he wanted to wish his fucken sister a Happy birthday. Jeeeeez.
He sounds like the black sheep of that family, no apologies sad

16 Likes

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
hope he is not surviving on his sister's legacy o
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by rattlesnake(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Am yet to understand this girl's shape
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lmao, chai u bad gan grin
Artistree:
The boy come get physique like dwarf...
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Emilord(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
I Am happy for her for her achievements though,but one thing remains for her to do to complete it.....*clears throat *
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
I think she will come for you, it is all about 'rove' at first meeting.
Emilord:
Am happy for her for her achievements though,but one thing remains.....*clears throat *
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by ygenius: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
She's my crush
A no go rush
I believe one day
We go dey use de same brush
We go in the same bathroom
Bathing with lux
I believe my instinct
In God I also trust
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Emilord(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
comradeodunze:
I think she will come for you, it is all about 'rove' at first meeting.
lols...why not? I can handle her very well,celebrity or no celebrity...no big deal with handling all these female celebs. Though, I am bordered in the area of her keeping all fidelity in the relationship...baring that, I can make her a proud wife and mother
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ini Edo is a homecuming whorre

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by ygenius: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
She's my crush
A no go rush
I believe one day
We go dey use de same brush
We go dey inside thesame bathroom
Bathing with lux
I believe my instinct
In God I also trust

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Spanner4(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ini edo special adviser to Governor?

Wetin she go dey advise governor na
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Veektoria(f): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Awww... I pray that someday my siblings would be so proud of their big sis cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
robleh2:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ini Edo’s Brother Celebrates Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
robleh2:
That's rather HARSH. #IDislike

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans / Toke Makinwa Wears An All Gucci Ensemble For Lagos Event (photos) / Tboss Slays In Long Red Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.