Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Cry Of A Disappointed Citizen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cry Of A Disappointed Citizen (503 Views)

Shettima: Buhari Has Disappointed Us, We Would Look For Alternative In 2019 / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry Of A Disappointed Citizen by hytamijin: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
CRY OF A DISAPPOINTED CITIZEN

where is the change and improvement that was seriously trending by this time last year. I mean a president who tours the whole world while people economic wellbeing goes down the pipes. I mean why has everything suddenly become costlier.
even the president I don't understand his agenda?

They came in and everything is expensive. First fuel, then kerosene later on electricity ...

Today NASU UI locked all entrance to UI cus they said 15K was deducted from their salary I mean.

What about the bank industry you pay #50 for deposit. I mean what rubbish

Then NYSC is playing students "kalo kalo". What of when it was WAEC, that we had three WAEC results? Nigeria cannot manage system efficiently. Which way my country people.?

Did I hear you say Nigeria will still get better? I am sorry Nigeria is getting worse. . i have lost hope waiting for government. you all should wake up to self dependence and not government dependence!!! Gosh

Mijinyawa Mijinyawa.
Writer and Reviewer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cry Of A Disappointed Citizen by montezz(f): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Na today?
Re: Cry Of A Disappointed Citizen by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Things can only get better and that starts from you.
Re: Cry Of A Disappointed Citizen by hytamijin: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2016
montezz:
Na today?

I don't even know why I should hope in the country sha

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Poll: APC Demands Review, Aluko Challenges Arrest Order / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Receives German President At The National Assembly / $2.1billion Arms Scam: Army Hands Over 7 Generals, 5 Colonels To EFCC For Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.