Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. (22228 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Tested - Make Money In Ads Viewing [$100-$300] Daily / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by emmy4lov(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Harbdhul:
Feel free to drop any question. I will answer them as soon as i am chanced
bros thanks a lot. .. This is really educating ... my own problem is the mb issue . . how do you subscribe or which subscription will you recommend for us ..?
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Godwin10(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2016
Nice... Teesprings cash flow. cool #Following.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2016
This is hot business. people who are going to take action will see results in two weeks. I am a witness. I will upload a complete walk through video of the whole process and stages. And some cool secret.

God bless you Op.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by ashatoda: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
This is hot business. people who are going to take action will see results in two weeks. I am a witness. I will upload a complete walk through video of the whole process and stages. And some cool secret.

God bless you Op.

why video na. U could put in written or pic
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by HARDBUOI: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2016
Harbdhul:

Yeah, you can go on and open one now and start looking for those followers... I am sure everyones's feet is wet enough to start opening an account now

thanx mister...
pls i'll like closer attention for some reasons.
pls can i get ur number for calls.?

i would have said whatsapp..but i dont kno wats rong with my account or fone or watever
because iv been trying to update my watsapp it keeps telling me ''failed''
pls can i get ur number sir
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Booty4me: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2016
FRANKODEY1:

God bless you Op.

Coming from frank odey wow A̶̲̥̅♏ in. Patiently wating
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by jonaboy: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
@Op, i sent you an email request through Nairaland. Will be waiting for your reply, thanks.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by lexxyrule(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Harbdhul:
Banking $100-$300 daily using Instagram- Completely easy and legit.

This method is new and i just found out about it towards the end of last year,December 2015. It was inspired by a member in warriorforum. If you are finding it hard to make your first $$$ online, this might be a breakthrough for you.

This Instagram formula requires no investment, although, if you choose to invest, you should make your ROI in a matter of weeks.

This is not a get rich in a snap of fingers scheme, it requires patience and consistency on your part. If done properly, you can easily bank in $100-$300 a day, a lot of peple are already doing this, so be rest assured that this system still works.

What You will Need
⦁ A new Instagram account
⦁ A niche
⦁ A lot of pictures for your Niche
⦁ Instgram image reposter
. A $5 Investment
In summary, what you will be doing is posting images on Instagram to get a huge following then we will be promoting stuffs to them to buy.

It's very important that you choose a good niche. Now, there are some niches on instagram that promote themselves, what I mean is, this niches do so well on instagram that you won't spend much time promoting your account.

I will be giving you those niches shortly.

Create a new Instagram account
Instagram account is free, so create a new one and choose a username that resonate with whatever niche you will be promoting.
For example, if i will be posting pictures of funny memes or videos, i will use a username like
"humourgram" funnymemes or viralmemes, just be creative.

Choosing the right niche

Just like I indicated earlier, some niches do better than others , from the little time i've spent on instagram, these are the picture niches that do well on instagram:

1. Food
2. Cars
3. Funny pic/memes
4. Fashion
5. Sports

The funny pics and car pics gets a lot of likes and followers in no time, so I will advice you go into them if you love cars and funny stuffs.

I love fast cars, so I have chosen the car niche and in few weeks, i've grown it close to a thousand followers,at the time of writing this post, i 've had 940 followers, this is a very slow growth for anyone who post daily Instagram photos.

Since the account i created was just for testing, i really don't post regularly...Sometimes, I go weeks without posting but I still managed to pull close to a thousand followers

If you post quality pictures at least 5 times a day using the right hashtags to get followers, you should be looking to gain thousands of followers in few weeks.

Getting pictures for your new account

You are going to need lot of pictures for a start and i'll show you were to get that in a moment.
If you are going to be gathering a lot of pictures all over the internet, it may be taskful and even worse, you may violate some image rights and if reported on instagram, your account will be banned.

Don't get sad though, If you will be going into funny pics and cars, you can get 200 pictures of funny pics or cars for just $5 on Fiverr.
For those of you who don't know how Fiverr works. Fiverr is a marketplace that people buy and sell services starting from $5.

Instagram image reposter
There are many phone app on the playstore which will allow you to repost other users pictures.

Reposting other users photo is not advisable for a start, you can start reposting other accounts photos when you have gained few hundred followers. This way, the user will likely reciprocate while giving you credit for your photos and hence increase your followers.

When you repost user's photo, always remember to give credit by mentioning them in the comments. This is very necessary if you don't want to be reported and banned

Alright, I'm going to pause here to see if this thread will get anywhere.... I will continue when i get 7 raving comments. If it does, I will continue with the following

1.How to get followers fast

2.Using the right hashtags to gain followers and picture likes.

3.How to make money after gaining enough following You can make a $1000 just from a technique i will show you.

4.The right apps to use for reposting other account pictures

5.How to start earning within a month if you have deep pockets Serious deep pockets

6.A sneak peak (with proofs) into some account already making $1000 dollar from a single post

Why i will wait for this comments is because, i am an online marketer and i make good use of my time, don't wanna waste time on a thread that will not be productive.

BTW, I AM NOT SELLING YOU ANY EBOOK OR STUFFS LIKE THAT, THIS IS COMPLETELY FREE. I AM ONLY DOING THIS TO GET A GOOD REPUTATION ON NAIRALAND.

Their might be errors in this article and i am truly sorry for that, like i said, time is money to me.

Lovely. Add up via Lexxyrule@gmail.com, or contact via whatsapp 08062085481
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by whizqueen(f): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Very cool.

Next post please smiley
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
As I did promise More sub-Niches Hotter And with people ready to spend.

1. Dogs (puppy)
2. Cats (pet)
3. Makeup (I have a makeup account that I have not posted any photo or video on my own.. I only repost but I have 2. Million followers. See pics below.

4.fitness or weight loss
5. Fashion

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
pics

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
more pics

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
tee shirt pics

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
more pics beauty and makeup

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
more.... if you need the videos on the complete process of everything and proofs. contact via phone see my profile.
but it is Free.

Others Revenue Stream or Model apart from Teespring are

1. Affiliate marketing (selling makeup and fitness products)

2. Promotion and shoutout service

3. List Building for future selling.

4. CPA offers. (so hot).

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by ExplicitContent: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
FRANKODEY1:

God bless you Op.

wait. Francis odeyi? farmiliar name, you attended MARYKNOLL COLLEGE OKUKU?
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by ashatoda: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
more.... if you need the videos on the complete process of everything and proofs. contact via phone see my profile.
but it is Free.

Others Revenue Stream or Model apart from Teespring are

1. Affiliate marketing (selling makeup and fitness products)

2. Promotion and shoutout service

3. List Building for future selling.

4. CPA offers. (so hot).

your phone number is not here
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
check out my profile page
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Godwin10(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
pics
One quick question. Are all those your accounts? lipsrsealed
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Godwin10(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
I wonder why people are derailing the thread by dropping emails and phone numbers now, that's how the thread will get abandoned like others. cry

3 Likes

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by mrnate: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nna....i tire for all these emails n number things. Nothings going private here joor...post ur Qs lets all benefit

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by beautycrush24(f): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Thanks harbdhul for this very informative thread. I happened to bump into it this evening and i've already read all three pages.
I own an Instagram account @ogamadamtv and the niche is Nollywood celebrities. I have over 1500 followers and more than 70% of them are Nollywood celebrities (u can confirm this yourself by checking my followers list). I'm really interested in building my followers so i wont mind d shoutout-for-shoutout option for those who have followers from 1500 and above.

Plz anyone interested in d shouout-for-shoutout should send me a dm on Instagram cos i can't access d email i used in registerin this acct so all pm will not be received.

I also have something to add concerning the instagram for pc issue that people are having. I actually post to IG with my pc an that is only possible using a 3rd party app. I use gramblr and it can be downloaded from gramblr.com
Its very easy to use....i'm sure you'll enjoy it.

That's d little i have to contribute. I'm following this thread bumper to bumper.

Once again, i say thanks to you op.

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Harbdhul:

Am sorry for not taking permission from you before adding some stuff to your thread.
please forgive, I have not put end to the tutorial please, we all learn from each other.

also Hey Guys. AM LOOKING FOR INTERNET MARKETING BUSINESS PARTNERS FOR LONG TERM PROFITABLE BUSINESS

Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to advertising and
marketing efforts that use the Web and email to drive direct sales
via electronic commerce, in addition to sales leads from Web sites or emails

Internet marketing business is a very LUCRATIVE.

Am Looking for three Partners for a long term business.

Please if you are interested, indicate here. and check my profile page for my contacts.
whatsapp will be good to discuss.

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Iambond(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Op and the rest of us here,i am looking forward to buying instagram followers from fiverr,put me through please,will it be an effective method of gaining followers fast.

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Iambond:
Op and the rest of us here,i am looking forward to buying instagram followers from fiverr,put me through please,will it be an effective method of gaining followers fast.

most Fiverr instagram followers are bot. The followers No will grow up but no business effect. and in record time, you will see your nos drop. speaking from experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by kaylobs(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
@frankodey1.. I have sent you a Whatsapp msg.. Kindly reply... from halobs
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
FRANKODEY1:

most Fiverr instagram followers are bot. The followers No will grow up but no business effect. and in record time, you will see your nos drop. speaking from experience

He speaks the truth... Your followers will drop over time
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
FRANKODEY1:

Harbdhul:

Am sorry for not taking permission from you before adding some stuff to your thread.
please forgive, I have not put end to the tutorial please, we all learn from each other.

also Hey Guys. AM LOOKING FOR INTERNET MARKETING BUSINESS PARTNERS FOR LONG TERM PROFITABLE BUSINESS

Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to advertising and
marketing efforts that use the Web and email to drive direct sales
via electronic commerce, in addition to sales leads from Web sites or emails

Internet marketing business is a very LUCRATIVE.

Am Looking for three Partners for a long term business.

Please if you are interested, indicate here. and check my profile page for my contacts.
whatsapp will be good to discuss.

It's OK man.. I'm even glad you are doing this because I've been so busy, do you mind taking over the thread, I think you are also very knowledgeable on the topic but please don't sell anything to my people. We should support one another.

On that business stuff, I'm not sure I can go into it now, investing in other stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by beautycrush24(f): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Harbdhul:

It's OK man.. I'm even glad you are doing this because I've been so busy, do you mind taking over the thread, I think you are also very knowledgeable on the topic but please don't sell anything to my people. We should support one another.

On that business stuff, I'm not sure I can go into it now, investing in other stuffs.

Plz continue. You started d thread so i think its better u do it and then he can contribute

3 Likes

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Godwin10(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
beautycrush24:

Plz continue. You started d thread so i think its better u do it and then he can contribute
Abi
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by queendoreez(f): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Op, pls i have been following this thread from inception, so no matter how busy you are, pls create time for us. God bless you.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by stephen2016: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Very Nice, have been following this thread, and all seems good, excerpt for that part that requires setting up a teespring account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.