Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. (22233 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Tested - Make Money In Ads Viewing [$100-$300] Daily / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by emyfx77(m): 3:04am On Feb 25, 2016
Harbdhul:
Banking $100-$300 daily using Instagram- Completely easy and legit.

This method is new and i just found out about it towards the end of last year,December 2015. It was inspired by a member in warriorforum. If you are finding it hard to make your first $$$ online, this might be a breakthrough for you.

This Instagram formula requires no investment, although, if you choose to invest, you should make your ROI in a matter of weeks.

This is not a get rich in a snap of fingers scheme, it requires patience and consistency on your part. If done properly, you can easily bank in $100-$300 a day, a lot of peple are already doing this, so be rest assured that this system still works.

What You will Need
⦁ A new Instagram account
⦁ A niche
⦁ A lot of pictures for your Niche
⦁ Instgram image reposter
. A $5 Investment
In summary, what you will be doing is posting images on Instagram to get a huge following then we will be promoting stuffs to them to buy.

It's very important that you choose a good niche. Now, there are some niches on instagram that promote themselves, what I mean is, this niches do so well on instagram that you won't spend much time promoting your account.

I will be giving you those niches shortly.

Create a new Instagram account
Instagram account is free, so create a new one and choose a username that resonate with whatever niche you will be promoting.
For example, if i will be posting pictures of funny memes or videos, i will use a username like
"humourgram" funnymemes or viralmemes, just be creative.

Choosing the right niche

Just like I indicated earlier, some niches do better than others , from the little time i've spent on instagram, these are the picture niches that do well on instagram:

1. Food
2. Cars
3. Funny pic/memes
4. Fashion
5. Sports

The funny pics and car pics gets a lot of likes and followers in no time, so I will advice you go into them if you love cars and funny stuffs.

I love fast cars, so I have chosen the car niche and in few weeks, i've grown it close to a thousand followers,at the time of writing this post, i 've had 940 followers, this is a very slow growth for anyone who post daily Instagram photos.

Since the account i created was just for testing, i really don't post regularly...Sometimes, I go weeks without posting but I still managed to pull close to a thousand followers

If you post quality pictures at least 5 times a day using the right hashtags to get followers, you should be looking to gain thousands of followers in few weeks.

Getting pictures for your new account

You are going to need lot of pictures for a start and i'll show you were to get that in a moment.
If you are going to be gathering a lot of pictures all over the internet, it may be taskful and even worse, you may violate some image rights and if reported on instagram, your account will be banned.

Don't get sad though, If you will be going into funny pics and cars, you can get 200 pictures of funny pics or cars for just $5 on Fiverr.
For those of you who don't know how Fiverr works. Fiverr is a marketplace that people buy and sell services starting from $5.

I only trust this guy that i got 100 fast cars pictures, it was enough for me but if you have extra $10, he should give you 200 pictures which will be perfect.

The link to his Fiverr page
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/006ed2711c

Instagram image reposter
There are many phone app on the playstore which will allow you to repost other users pictures.

Reposting other users photo is not advisable for a start, you can start reposting other accounts photos when you have gained few hundred followers. This way, the user will likely reciprocate while giving you credit for your photos and hence increase your followers.

When you repost user's photo, always remember to give credit by mentioning them in the comments. This is very necessary if you don't want to be reported and banned

Alright, I'm going to pause here to see if this thread will get anywhere.... I will continue when i get 7 raving comments. If it does, I will continue with the following

1.How to get followers fast

2.Using the right hashtags to gain followers and picture likes.

3.How to make money after gaining enough following You can make a $1000 just from a technique i will show you.

4.The right apps to use for reposting other account pictures

5.How to start earning within a month if you have deep pockets Serious deep pockets

6.A sneak peak (with proofs) into some account already making $1000 dollar from a single post

Why i will wait for this comments is because, i am an online marketer and i make good use of my time, don't wanna waste time on a thread that will not be productive.

BTW, I AM NOT SELLING YOU ANY EBOOK OR STUFFS LIKE THAT, THIS IS COMPLETELY FREE. I AM ONLY DOING THIS TO GET A GOOD REPUTATION ON NAIRALAND.

Their might be errors in this article and i am truly sorry for that, like i said, time is money to me.
A great thread @OP, please don't abandon it. Does one register as a Nigerian on Teespring and how do you withdraw? Thanks.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by emyfx77(m): 3:40am On Feb 25, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
CPA marketing
Teespring
Your own product launch
....and more...

You can even sell the instagram account on eBay.
Thanks for sharing. But if you leave us hanging like here, Teespring will not forgive
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by emyfx77(m): 3:41am On Feb 25, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
CPA marketing
Teespring
Your own product launch
....and more...

Thanks for sharing. But if you leave us hanging like here, Teespring will not forgive you ooo. smiley
FRANKODEY1:
CPA marketing
Teespring
Your own product launch
....and more...

Thanks for sharing. But if you leave us hanging like here, Teespring will not forgive you ooo.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Iambond(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Frank and Op, i want to know, how many followers is enough for one to start marketing?
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
From 1 (one) follower
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Iambond:
Frank and Op, i want to know, how many followers is enough for one to start marketing?

From one, your first follower
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Iambond(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
PART TWO VIDEOS ARE UP TO DOWNLOAD

LINKS COMING SHORTLY...

- I did cover alot..

CPA offers
teespring
affiliate marketing
private business
product launch

So many secret sauce.

expect it..
Download it...
Waiting
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:14am On Feb 26, 2016
interesting, following
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Iambond(m): 1:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Help,i can't follow accounts anymore,when i click on follow,it follows and immediately unfollows......what is the problem?
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by seuncyrus(m): 1:49am On Feb 26, 2016
waiting brov...
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2016

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2016
Go ahead and Download.

Give me FEEDBACK!

oh sorry for calls during recording.
cry
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2016
Iambond:
Help,i can't follow accounts anymore,when i click on follow,it follows and immediately unfollows......what is the problem?

logout and login back
try again or another following
if it persists remove your website link and try again

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by seuncyrus(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2016
FRANKODEY1:

First Part : How To Organically Build Followers Very Fast Plus CPA And Teespring Stuff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/puz67lgj6ig6krn/How%20To%20Get%20Huge%20Followers%20Very%20Fast%20On%20Instagram%20Plus%20CPA%20Stuff.mp4?dl=0

Second Part : Secret Sauce - Followers Magic, CPA offers, Teespring, Affiliate products launch And private business
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzr5noe5typgymc/Followers%20Trick%2C%20CPA%20%20Landing%20Page%20And%20Teespring.mp4?dl=0

God bless you bruh , I'll give you feedback
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by nbolaji(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2016
MULLAH123:

HEllo please give me the code for this, and what is its duration. Hope it do last long o unlike etisalat and airtel way dey zap data? Thanks

i use etisalat unlimited plan. you can contact me if interested
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by nbolaji(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
nice work you are doing here. opened an account few days ago but follower is growing slowly
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
1. YouTube... I used YouTube to get short videos that I will upload on instagram page.

2. Followliker.com is a premium instagram followers and likes automated service. I used this to get huge likes to my videos in other to rank on top hashtag.

3. Hashtagig.com this website reveal the top instagram hashtag and tag. I used this to know how to tag the most popular hashtag.

4.Instapage.com this website provides the fastest way to build landing page and plus email hosting integration. I used this to collect and capture email address list and sell affiliate products.

5.mailchimp is an email marketing hosting service, that's integrated with Instapage
u be boss
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
Go ahead and Download.
Give me FEEDBACK!
oh sorry for calls during recording. cry
I haven't downloaded the video yet. which CPA network do u use?
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by FRANKODEY1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
maxbounty
neverblue
W4

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by seyitony1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks for the wonderful info. Really helpful
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by nbolaji(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
FRANKODEY1:
maxbounty
neverblue
W4
Thanks Frank the follower trick works like magic cheesy cool cool
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by juwoonn(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
following...

I'm highly interested
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by G12(m): 2:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Nice... Subscribing
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by emyfx77(m): 11:07am On Feb 29, 2016
nbolaji:

Reaching you on the Etisalat unlimited plan. Spill wink
nbolaji:

Reaching you on the Etisalat unlimited plan. Spill
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Greatdesi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
I watched the videos, they are more or less adverts. I thought the OP said everything here will be free?
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by emmy4lov(m): 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Greatdesi:
I watched the videos, they are more or less adverts. I thought the OP said everything here will be free?
lol. . Thank for summarising the video. ..
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by beautycrush24(f): 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
I guess d OP wont be updating this post wit info anymore since it has been taken over.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Iambond(m): 9:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Guys,is there anything about teespring that we are supposed to know that we don't,i want to use my instagram for teespring mainly and use media buys for my cpa.So can some one help me with more insight on teespring
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by holuphisayor(m): 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sept20:
I want to sell my Instagram account with real 7,800+ followers

Check ur pm.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Iambond(m): 12:46am On Mar 02, 2016
My first teespring shirt design,op you aid you will teach us,but i can't wait for you

2 Likes

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Iambond(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2016
The back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn / Dollar Scarcity To Worsen As Security Operatives Clamps Down On BDCs / Cross River Garment Factory Begins International Exportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.