Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. (22221 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Tested - Make Money In Ads Viewing [$100-$300] Daily / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Booty4me: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Can one use sexy girls just t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ get more likes faster
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by youngdad: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
haba megida where i dey since,abeg fire on wink

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Joeace3000(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Some people have already started thinking of spreading sexual content just for more likes. Thanks OP for keeping it civil and healthy for us who still value making money without compromising all the time

4 Likes

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by bedford101(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Where's this op hope u no come shine awa eye for nothin
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Paatient people, will definitely post soon

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Getting Images for Instagaram
Obviously, we are going to need a lot of images for posting,this leads us to a question of "how are we going to get images".

I am going to be sharing how i get images for my own account.

Method 1. When starting out, i made sure i had over 100 pictures of my own. I got them by simply searching images from Google and through some car websites that offer royalty free images.

Therefore, i used keywords like: "Ferrari pictures" "supercars pictures" "fast cars pictures" you get it.
It's important to note that if you are going to be saving pictures all over the net
1. It will be very taskful, i tell you o
2. You will run out of MB/data. I literally used 4.5gig in two weeks.
3. You may violate some image rights.
Method 2 The easiest and fastest, get it on fiverr for only $5. Yeah, i got some car pics from a guy for $5, i think it was up to 200 car pictures(i never use them finish sef), the pictures were of good quality and he delivered pretty early.

So, if you will be delving in the car niche, i will share his fiverr page much later i guess..make sure to remind me o.

Also, i saw a chinko girl fiverr page saying she will give over 2k funny images for just $5(you wont need that much of pictures, 100pics is perfect for a start, i promise).

I don't know how true her claim is sha. But im sure of the car guy

Method 3. After growing my following to a few hundred, i started using other accounts images by downloading them(Instagram does not allow you to save photos through their official app, Hence a third party app) and then reposting them while giving the account owner credit for his photo.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: WHEN YOU USE OTHER PEOPLE'S PICTURE FOR YOUR OWN POST,YOU ARE LIKELY TO GROW YOUR FOLLOWING FASTER BECAUSE YOUR OWN PICTURES CAN BE USED BY THOSE ACCOUNTS(LIKELY WITH THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWING) FOR THEIR POST TOO.

I remembered when a huge account used one of my pics for their post, it gave me up to 300 followers.

This is why i will repeat this, 100-200 of your own pics is more than enough when you are starting out.

After you have posted many pics of your own, spend time using other accounts pics too. This will even help you build relationships.

A good app to get downloading task done his Wofu downloader or InstaSave check them out on Play Store

How to give proper credit for a downloaded photo
I decided to create a header for this topic to indicate it's importance.

You could risk losing your account if you are been reported for improper use of other people's photos.

Most of the account on IG(Instagram) are photographers, especially the cars niche. So you should understand why you are likely to be reported if caught.

To give credit for a downloaded photo, you simply add the account's user handle/username in either the comment section or right in the caption.

E.g if i downloaded a photo using the third party app from an account with username "@examplecars" i will write thus in my comment or caption "credit @examplecars" or "photo by @examplecars"

I hope there are no too much typos...pls persevere, i am typing with my phone for now

Let the questions roll in.

Below is an image SHOWING A PROPER PHOTO CREDIT "credit @highclasswhip" and the same image that gave me about 300 followers.

LET THE QUESTIONS ROLL IN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by usuleiman: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Interesting
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Booty4me:
Can one use sexy girls just t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ get more likes faster

I really dont advice that, it's very deceptive and i am a strong believer that adult photos should not be spread

Also, Instagram is more of a followers game not likes . So spend more time building followers than likes...i will still get to Instagram likes very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oga Abdul continue please, I sight you
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
MULLAH123:
Oga Abdul continue please, I sight you

I sight you too bro but it's better to drop the points one by one for better digestion of the topics.

Just make sure to subscribe to the thread, i will make sure i drop actionable steps everyday
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2016
Harbdhul:

I sight you too bro but it's better to drop the points one by one for better digestion of the topics.

Just make sure to subscribe to the thread, i will make sure i drop actionable steps everyday
Okay, following......
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Greatdesi(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2016
How about doing some kind of exchange like asking someone with huge follower base to repost your images while you do same to his images? I learnt its called shoutout and some people charge a fee.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Greatdesi(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2016
How about doing some kind of exchange like asking someone with huge follower base to repost your images and credit you while you do same to his images? I learnt its called shoutout and some people charge a fee.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by aka12(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
hey baba op,u don spoon feed us,we dey hungry for more abeg @op....
we they follow u bomber to bomber....
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by samogo1: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
following silently since. I already gat almost 500 followers in d car niche
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Greatdesi:
How about doing some kind of exchange like asking someone with huge follower base to repost your images while you do same to his images? I learnt its called shoutout and some people charge a fee.

Good thinking,that is actually tge next topic i will post
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by splendinho(m): 1:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice job OP. I will add my little expertise on Instagram later on... Created a new instagram acct less dan 24hrs over 300 real and legit followers. Op pm me. Ur number.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by chinedulivingstone(m): 3:11am On Feb 15, 2016
i go the follow follow you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by chinedulivingstone(m): 3:13am On Feb 15, 2016
i cant find were to upload a pic on instagram using laptop how can i do it pls
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by HARDBUOI: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Harbdhul:

OP THANKS FOR THIS..BUT I DNT DO INSTAGRAM BUT I WILL OPEN ONE NOW COZ OF THIS.
SO SHUD I OPEN D ACCOUNT NOW OR WAIT TILL U ARE DONE WITH D LECTURE

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Make I pause my bet cheesy... Ehen I have one question, you keep saying the account owner made this amount, is it that you have not tried it yourself cause you should be teaching based on experience and what you have earned so far or that will be an element of surprise to us at the end of the tutorial.
Nice one though, shey you no dey write test finish ni We dey wait. cool

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Iambond(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op,if you have posts to make,please do so without wasting time,i have noticed that mods tend to ban ant op of useful threads like this,thanks.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Iambond(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
How do we post on instagram with pc,mehn i don't underrstand
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
samogo1:
following silently since. I already gat almost 500 followers in d car niche

That's pretty fast, i didn't even have that in my first week

Please share with others on how you got that many followers
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
NaijaBetKing:
Make I pause my bet cheesy... Ehen I have one question, you keep saying the account owner made this amount, is it that you have not tried it yourself cause you should be teaching based on experience and what you have earned so far or that will be an element of surprise to us at the end of the tutorial.
Nice one though, shey you no dey write test finish ni We dey wait. cool

Hahahaha... Your "pause bet" got me laughing

To be honest, I am not even taking this Instagram system serious, if you read from the beginning of the post, you will notice i indicated that, but that does not mean this system does not work, i know people who are banking real cash through this sytem, so don't even doubt that it won't work. If you follow precisely what i am showing, it MAY work for you too.

You may be wondering why i said i am not taking this system serious even though i claim it's working. These are some of my reasons:

1. I am a student and i take my studies seriously just as i take internet marketing seriously
2. I have better money making system which i use to bank more than this at the moment(My first time on Instagram).
3. I am only TRYING this system to see how Instagram works and how to make money with it.

SO, IN SHORT, I HAVE PERSONALLY NOT MADE ANY CASH THROUGH THIS SYSTEM AND I DON NOT CLAIM THAT I HAVE DONE SO. HOWEVER, I AM 100% SURE THIS SYSTEM WORK COS I HAVE WORKED WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING IT BIG WITH THIS SYSTEM.. FOLLOW THE THREAD IF YOU THIK IT MAKES SENSE TO YOU AND IF NOT, CHECK OUT THE NEXT THREAD ... This message is for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Harbdhul:

Hahahaha... Your "pause bet" got me laughing

To be honest, I am not even taking this Instagram system serious, if you read from the beginning of the post, you will notice i indicated that, but that does not mean this system does not work, i know people who are banking real cash through this sytem, so don't even doubt that it won't work. If you follow precisely what i am showing, it MAY work for you too.

You may be wondering why i said i am not taking this system serious even though i claim it's working. These are some of my reasons:

1. I am a student and i take my studies seriously just as i take internet marketing seriously
2. I have better money making system which i use to bank more than this at the moment(My first time on Instagram).
3. I am only TRYING this system to see how Instagram works and how to make money with it.

SO, IN SHORT, I HAVE PERSONALLY NOT MADE ANY CASH THROUGH THIS SYSTEM AND I DO NOT CLAIM THAT I HAVE DONE SO. HOWEVER, I AM 100% SURE THIS SYSTEM WORK COS I HAVE WORKED WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING IT BIG WITH THIS SYSTEM.. FOLLOW THE THREAD IF YOU THINK IT MAKES SENSE TO YOU AND IF NOT, CHECK OUT THE NEXT THREAD ... This message is for everyone.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Moving On

For those of you who i promised to connect with a fiverr guy for car pictures, please bear with me, i will drop a link soon
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Iambond:
How do we post on instagram with pc,mehn i don't underrstand
Hey bro, you won't enjoy IG on pc, your best bet is an android phone
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
HARDBUOI:

OP THANKS FOR THIS..BUT I DNT DO INSTAGRAM BUT I WILL OPEN ONE NOW COZ OF THIS.
SO SHUD I OPEN D ACCOUNT NOW OR WAIT TILL U ARE DONE WITH D LECTURE

Yeah, you can go on and open one now and start looking for those followers... I am sure everyones's feet is wet enough to start opening an account now
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by chinedulivingstone(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
am still waiting
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
HOW TO GROW YOUR FOLLOWING

Now that we know how to post properly on IG, It's time to build that huge follwoing.

Building followers on IG boils down to three things for the most part

1. Build with shoutouts

2 Build with Hashtags

3 Build with tagging.

I am going to be discussing more on the Shout-outs because it's the fastest and easiest.

1.BUILD WITH SHOUT-OUTS

What is a shout-out

A shout-out is simply when an account tells his followers to follow another account by putting a link in his comment section. So, my IG accouunt is @bounty_cars, i may want to give a shout out to another account, say, @ferraricars. All i will do is, put a link to @ferraricars in my comment section and then tell my followers to go and follow @ferraricars.

Therefore, if @bounty_cars has a huge following and he gave @ferraicars a shout-out, @ferraricars followers will increase significantly

How to get a shout-out for your account

To get a shout-out entails three things
1. Pay for it
2. Ethically beg for it
3. Exchange a shout-out

Paying for it:

Remember how i said, if you invest in this system, you will get your ROI back in a matter of weeks. Well, paying for shout-out is that investment. If you are the impatient type who will rather pay to get a huge following within few weeks then you can go for this method.

About 90% of huge accounts on Instagram sell shout-out to other accounts. So you can contact any huge account in your niche to give you an idea of their shout-out rates. When you pay for shout-outs, you are guaranteed to get massive following instantly, hence, you will be able to make your ROI in a matter of months when you promote stuffs to your followers.

This method is for those with deep pockets. So, if you feel you have enough cash to invest in a shout-out, feel free to do so

Ethically begging for it

I know most people will go for this option-I know my naija people(Naija, i hail o). There's not much to talk about here.

This method requires you to contact an account owner and ask him to help you post one of your photos while giving you a link back to your page for his followers.

It's very important to note that many of those you will contact will not even reply your message. What i did in my case though is, i started by building relationship with large accounts by tagging them or just by telling them that i like their account photos, they mostly reple back with "Thanks dude"

What i do next is, i contact those same guys that i have now built relationship with like three days later and give them my photos to post and they gladly do so.

Shout-out for Shout-outs

Just as it sounds, it basically means exchanging shout-outs with other accounts that have similar followers amount. So, if my account had over 1500 followers, i would contact another account(in same niche) with following of up to 2000 followers if they are interested in exchanging shout-outs, most accounts will jump to this.

When you exchange shout-outs for couple of weeks with different accounts, your followers will sky rocket pretty fast. However, i advice you to grow your followers to 1000 or more before exchanging shout-outs to increase your chance of being accepted for shout-out exchange.

I'll end by dropping an image of a shout-out at the end of the post

I draw the curtain for today, GOD bless you all

My eyes are really heavy now and i need to crash, wish you all sweet dreams.

To be continued tomorrow, God's willing......

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2016
Feel free to drop any question. I will answer them as soon as i am chanced

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Lagos Orders Markets To Open On Selective Dates Over COVID-19 / Forex Scarcity Persists As CBN Resumes Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.