Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala (3196 Views)

11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala by ddippset(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2016
ElCule:
Some of you are the reason why these politicians take us for a ride. Comments like this makes people like Amaechi, kankwaso, Goje,Abdulahi Adamu,Gemade,Ogbe et al laugh real hard and call Nigerians fools. What is the difference between PDP controlled states and that of APC? Our politicians are one and the same, why do you think they change political parties anyhow? Because thay care about you? Bro, don't allow party sentiment cloud your judgement. Call a spade a spade
Nice sermon boy! But I don't see your post where you criticized this aribisala for saying apc is the worst thing to happen or whatever. Why didn't he say both apc and PDP are the worst thing to happen to us? Since they are the same thing abi? You didn't see that one o, na my own you see! Pretender, stay there and be forming objective. Yawa!

3 Likes

Re: APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala by ElCule: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2016
ddippset:
Nice sermon boy! But I don't see your post where you criticized this aribisala for saying apc is the worst thing to happen or whatever. Why didn't he say both apc and PDP are the worst thing to happen to us? Since they are the same thing abi? You didn't see that one o, na my own you see! Pretender, stay there and be forming objective. Yawa!
Mr granpa, I don't belong to any political party. Aribesala is a PDP mamber hence the cricticism even at that he still cricticized PDP in the write up. He may decide to decamp to APC taday and grandpas like you will hail him,call him a change agent(as you do to any PDP decampee) and say PDP destroy Nigeria for 16 years. This is how shallow some Nigerians reason, people make PDP so does APC. I have candidates both in APC and PDP because I see beyond party and vote for the better candidate. Unlike you who will queue up behind anything APC throws at you.
Re: APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala by ddippset(m): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2016
ElCule:
Mr granpa, I don't belong to any political party. Aribesala is a PDP mamber hence the cricticism even at that he still cricticized PDP in the write up. He may decide to decamp to APC taday and grandpas like you will hail him,call him a change agent(as you do to any PDP decampee) and say PDP destroy Nigeria for 16 years. This is how shallow some Nigerians reason, people make PDP so does APC. I have candidates both in APC and PDP because I see beyond party and vote for the better candidate. Unlike you who will queue up behind anything APC throws at you.
son, I put it to you that you are a pdp sympathizer! You simply don't understand my post. You were very quick to question why I said pdp is the worst thing but you didn't quote and criticize aribisala for saying apc is the worst when you have claimed that pdp and apc are the same people. Thats hypocrisy not objectivity on your part.

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala by sweetgala(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2016
ElCule:
by your Question, you did not read the post. Always take your time to read before making coments.

I read it I am just waiting for you defend your claims
Re: APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala by ElCule: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
ddippset:
son, I put it to you that you are a pdp sympathizer! You simply don't understand my post. You were very quick to question why I said pdp is the worst thing but you didn't quote and criticize aribisala for saying apc is the worst when you have claimed that pdp and apc are the same people. Thats hypocrisy not objectivity on your part.
I voted 2 PDP candidates and 3 APC candidates. So how am I PDP sympathizer? I did not comment on Aribisala's write up. I only quoted you when mentioned PDP and 16 years which APC suporters are fond of using and does not make any sens. THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME.
Re: APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala by ddippset(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2016
ElCule:
I voted 2 PDP candidates and 3 APC candidates. So how am I PDP sympathizer? I did not comment on Aribisala's write up. I only quoted you when mentioned PDP and 16 years which APC suporters are fond of using and does not make any sens. THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

Son, só why didn't you comment on Aribisala's but mine?

1 Like

Re: APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala by ElCule: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2016
ddippset:
Son, só why didn't you comment on Aribisala's but mine?
Simple, I see him as one of the typical Nigerian politicians who will defend their party anytime(though he made some valid points in this one). But I expect you to see beyond propaganda and name of political parties when analysing politics
Re: APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala by ElCule: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2016
sweetgala:

I read it I am just waiting for you defend your claims
Defend? Am waiting for you to counter aribisala points
Re: APC: The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To Nigeria By Femi Aribisala by sweetgala(m): 12:55am On Feb 12, 2016
ElCule:
Defend? Am waiting for you to counter aribisala points

Aribisala is an idiot who is shouting about what another is doing to correct the desperate situation his party put Nigeria in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor / If Uhuru Somehow Loses The Election I'll Quit Nairaland! / Coalition Hails Gov. Ugwuanyi At 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.