Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor (3196 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / Court Rejects Metuh’s Bid To Call Dasuki As Witness / Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by TheHerald: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Former Special Adviser on Media to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reuben Abati, has allegedly confessed to collecting N500million from former National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki

Abati was picked up by EFCC personnel on Monday, October 24, 2016 and has been kept indefinitely by the anti-graft agency pending the conclusion of interrogations.

The former Presidency spokesperson has been accused of receiving the sum of N500million from erstwhile National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki.

Dasuki is in custody of federal law enforcement authorities after allegedly misappropriating over $2.2billion earmarked for equipping the military.

Former National Security Adviser Sambo Dasuki (R) allegedly oversaw a sprawling embezzlement scheme that saw “phantom contracts” awarded for personal gain while under-equipped troops fought better-armed militants.

“Abati has admitted to receiving N500million from Dasuki”, an EFCC source said.

“He has also told us that the money was used to run his office. But we aren’t done with him just yet and we aren’t satisfied with some of his explanations regarding how the money was spent. Details have been rather sketchy from him”, offered the EFCC source.

Through its social media pages, EFCC said Abati “is presently telling operatives of the Commission his role in the alleged mismanagement of the nation’s resources through his office. We shall keep you posted.”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/reuben-abati-collected-n500m-dasuki-xmas-gift-journalists/#tqroaBmkJPdlHq7h.99

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by slivertongue: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
story story........

1 Like

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by SharkTank(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by Donexy16(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dasuki is really a father christmas, and the money is just too much that he gives out any amount that enters his mind...

2 Likes

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by slivertongue: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
"REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists"
“He has also told us that the money was used to run his office"
EFCC welldone ooooooo

1 Like

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by afanide: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
500M as exmas gift
Haba Oga, Respect God na.....
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by HtwoOw: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Xmas gift out of which 10M was probably spent and the rest transfered to Swiss

But some dumbly wiser people here will say it's witch hunt

1 Like

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by skywalker240(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
are u serious?
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by MrDavidson: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dasuki was really a General in the politics of appeasement. From mallams to pastors to journalists, who can claim not to have benefitted from those illegal disbursements apart from me? wink How does the office of the NSA translate into funds distribution for irrelevant purposes?

1 Like

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by Pavarottii(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
[size=15pt]All this media trial. Yet no single conviction. U can see how many times the word "alllegedly" is used in the write up.

I know most Nigerians are corrupt. Even the editor of this write-up.

But until Dasuki is allowed to av an open court trial. No single person will be jailed. Cos Dasuki that they ALLEGEDLY said shared money. Has not been allowed to even talk.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
[size=16pt] TonyeBarcanista come here. Did you say that your collected nothing from Dasuki or his proxy? If you didn't collect, is that why you are critical of Jonathan? [/size]
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by ahamonyeka(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
So,you collected this amount as Xmas gift and you have the shameless boldness to say there is evil spirit in aso villa.

Oya this for you.

1 Like

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by omenka(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
"I was election the president to spread wealth"
- The Ogogoro Buffoon.

It is becoming all too evident even to the blind how the Clueless Drunken Skunk "spread" the wealth of Nigeria.

What a catastrophe of a human.

2 Likes

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by PaulIdu: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Linda ikeji and Reno Omokri will soon confess how much they shared

1 Like

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by seunmsg(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
N500million for xmas! shocked shocked shocked
No
Wonder Abati never wanted to leave the villa despite all the evil spirit swimming around the place.

2 Likes

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by IVORY2009(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
I'm getting furstrated about this Gen Mohammedu Buhari's govt propaganda everyday shocked shocked media trial here we come again, wat none sense is dis....
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by IVORY2009(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
PaulIdu:
Linda ikeji and Reno Omokri will soon confess how much they shared

Don Jazzy and koko master will soon confess grin grin

1 Like

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by plaetton: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
[size=15pt]All this media trial. Yet no single conviction. U can see how many times the word "alllegedly" is used in the write up.

But until Dasuki is allowed to av an open court trial. No single person will be jailed. Cos Dasuki that they ALLEGEDLY said shared money. Has not been allowed to even talk.
[/size]

Don't mind them.
We are no longer operating a democracy where the rule of law applies.

We have devolved back to the jungle era. Guilty until proven innocent.

2 Likes

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by IVORY2009(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
[s]
omenka:
- The Ogogoro Buffoon.

It is becoming all too evident even to the blind how the Clueless Drunken Skunk "spread" the wealth of Nigeria.

What a catastrophe of a human.
[/s]

Wat nonsense is this one writing again shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by IVORY2009(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
plaetton:

Don't mind them.
We are no longer operating a democracy where the rule of law applies.

We have devolved back to the jungle era. Guilty until proven innocent.

Dis Buhari govt is finished, only Buhari will arrest judges, and wants to be the judge to his own case, dis is ridiculous, and gradually if nothing is done, frm now till next year 2017, our democracy will be in a serious danger, mark my words, people will no longer have faith in our courts.
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by kamair237(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
*Buhari till 2023*

2 Likes

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by gebest: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
Na wao, this Dasuki guy really finish Nigeria o

2 Likes

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by President99: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

[/size]
Brother hw do u expect conviction with this crop of corrupt judges we have? absolute impossible! The NJC is corrupt as the judges. So who discipline who? Ain't u suprised no any political bigwig is convicted yet? coz they share the money with judges! Just imagine, having justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Ricky tarfa, Joseph Daudu as member of NJC, what else do u expect from such a useless commission?

1 Like

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by plaetton: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
IVORY2009:

Dis Buhari govt is finished, only Buhari will arrest judges, and wants to be the judge to his own case, dis is ridiculous, and gradually if nothing is done, frm now till next year 2017, our democracy will be in a serious danger, mark my words, people will no longer have faith in our courts.

I have already lost faith in the courts.

If they can detain FFK without charge for almost 1 week now, we are all in trouble.

One does not have to be detained to be questioned, or investigated, especially when No criminal intent has been established against the person prior.
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by Sibrah: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Are those Journalists under the payroll of Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by IVORY2009(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
plaetton:

I have already lost faith in the courts.

If they can detain FFK without charge for almost 1 week now, we are all in trouble.

One does not have to be detained to be questioned, or investigated, especially when No criminal intent has been established against the person prior.

We are in trouble bro the days of Abacha here we come, they will arrest u first before going to look for proof bro grin is that not stupidity @ his highest order, and you claim u are fighting corruption, look @ Abati's case, now they have said without going to court, he collected 500million.... This is the latest now, Bala Mohammed nkor, his own will be 6 billion naira cash, and he is cooperating with d commission grin grin

2 Likes

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tooor!

With all ya BIG FAT mouth!

Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
kITATITA:
[size=16pt] TonyeBarcanista come here. Did you say that your collected nothing from Dasuki or his proxy? If you didn't collect, is that why you are critical of Jonathan? [/size]
Lol I no collect o
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by PFRB: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
What is wrong in Abati collecting money from Dasuki.
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Free food dey hook person for neck
Re: REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor by ourema(f): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
gebest:
Na wao, this Dasuki guy really finish Nigeria o
All the information we have heard so far are coming from only one source, the media or EFCC. We have not heard anything from the people accused of these crimes. Even God heard from both sides before judgment how much less human.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Uhuru Somehow Loses The Election I'll Quit Nairaland! / Coalition Hails Gov. Ugwuanyi At 55 / See Novel Amotekun Face Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.