Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (17759 Views)

What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? / Why Do Most Ladies have stretch marks on their boobs? / Do You Have Stretch Marks On Your Body??? Heres How To Clear Them Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by ashewoboy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'm just curious. Not as if i'm promiscuous, na all these ladies wey dey wear indecent dress cause am. The cloth nor dey cover their YANSH well. Laveda is a typical example, she get stretch mark for yansh.

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by jonaifame22(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's particularly common wth gals wey dey rub hot movate cream

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by ronald4lif(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Haven't noticed. sad
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
I haven't noticed it either... OP, you really need to change the quality of ladies you are moving with cool

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Smartguy001(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pervert

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by MzPecs(f): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Crazy jerk! undecided

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
LMAO I think its genetic for those that do have it

I remember one girl... Kudirat... scarred me for life with her tiger stripes
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by ashewoboy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
MzPecs:
Crazy jerk! undecided

your boyfriend, crazy jerk. Lie say you no get stretch mark for yansh.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by ashewoboy(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrsPhyno:

you dey open her yansh check am?

What about you, don't you have?

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by sinaj(f): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
lol wich one is movate creme again
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by MzPecs(f): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
ashewoboy:

[s]your boyfriend, crazy jerk. Lie say you no get stretch mark for yansh.[/s]
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
ashewoboy:

you dey open her yansh check am?

What about you, don't you have?
lmao it didnt require opening it was on the surface grin

being a human being eh, I have numerous failings; but the one ur addressing in this oh-so-important thread, is not one of them
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by ashewoboy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrsPhyno:

lmao it didnt require opening it was on the surface grin

being a human being eh, I have numerous failings; but the one ur addressing in this oh-so-important thread, is not one of them

oh i nvr knew.

Which kain answer be dis? Question wey you suppose answer yes or no. You dey write article for me.

So which one is urs if nt stretch mark?

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by ashewoboy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
sinaj:
the one you used for your face.

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2016
ashewoboy:

oh i nvr knew.

Which kain answer be dis? Question wey you suppose answer yes or no. You dey write article for me.

So which one is urs if nt stretch mark?
my own na sharp canines. vampire teeth. and the ability to fly like yourmain when it is passes 12 at night.
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by ashewoboy(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2016
jonaifame22:

them plenty for nairaland. Don't you think they should show us proofs that truly they don't have stretch marks on their buttocks? I asked a question and none has been able to provide an answer.

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by ashewoboy(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:

my own na sharp canines. vampire teeth. and the ability to fly like yourmain when it is passed 12 at night.

your own strong.

Your teeth fit cause havoc be dat.

Really! Where una dey go for those kind early hours?
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by lepasharon(f): 5:18am On Feb 11, 2016
We dont know ?
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by jonaifame22(m): 6:06am On Feb 11, 2016
sinaj:
it's a lightening products gals use
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Not all ladies have stretch mark!i wonder y i dont have,maybe cos i am not fat cheesy
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2016
its peculiar with d fat and chubby ladies

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Might be Spank marks which they receive during odd hours or marks which they get when their bum was stretched to optimum capacity

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by macfish101(m): 7:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Forget wetin dem write for Okada, ride Okada......Forget design for their massive buttocks, just mount it and ride the shit to hell.

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Not all ladies have stretch mark!i wonder y i dont have,maybe cos i am not fat cheesy
Pictures or we wont believe tongue
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by lanicky(f): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Orisirisi iranu undecided
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2016
All d babes go deny say dem get stretchmarks for their yarnsh cool.

Dats hw fake some ladies could be.
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
All d babes go deny say dem get stretchmarks for their yarnsh cool.

Dats hw fake some ladies could be.
I have stretch marks on my butt, was born like that, I can't question the way God created me, any man that doesn't like it should Errrm........
U know what angry

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
I'm not fat and I have stretch marks, plenty sef, undecided angry

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by obiorathesubtle: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:

grin you should alert animal planet next time
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2016
mommysgirl:

I have stretch marks on my butt, was born like that, I can't question the way God created me, any man that doesn't like it should Errrm........
U know what angry
lol it feels awkward callin u mommysgirl wink, Wat nice nick should I call u?

U still pretty. cool
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
lol it feels awkward callin u mommysgirl wink, Wat nice nick should I call u?

U still pretty. cool
My name is Oyindamola

Types Of Men Women Should Date / My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants.