Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

EFCC Seizes N5bn Houses Of Amosu, Others - The Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes N5bn Houses Of Amosu, Others - The Punch (21513 Views)

EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / Pix Of Amosu Sock-away Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: EFCC Seizes N5bn Houses Of Amosu, Others - The Punch by angelsing(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
obasiken:
Yes yes yes
Seize their properties.

But this anti corruption war is getting boring.
All i want to see is infrastructural development and a better economy. That is the kind of news I want to hear. Catching thieves will do little or nothing to improve the living standard of the people.
leaving them will also encourage them politician or civil servant to steal more
Re: EFCC Seizes N5bn Houses Of Amosu, Others - The Punch by Olaolufred(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
obasiken:
Yes yes yes
Seize their properties.

But this anti corruption war is getting boring.
All i want to see is infrastructural development and a better economy. That is the kind of news I want to hear. Catching thieves will do little or nothing to improve the living standard of the people.

Ecclesiastes 8:11
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

The reason why you could not see infrastructure over the years.

The reason why the economy was not good enough,
Is exactly because the evil works of the past were not punished.

I bet you, if you and many wailers say Buhari should leave corruption alone, I will only advice him(Buhari) to steal Ten times what Goodluck regime did. And whoever comes after Buhari has no reason whatsoever to also fight Corruption.

Thereby, you and all other Nigerians would have no future to be left for our living and unborn children.

If Buhari leaves corruption unpunished, those working with him at present will do same as the outgone.
Hence, you will never see the infrastructure and better economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes N5bn Houses Of Amosu, Others - The Punch by 989900: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
The source, who spoke to The PUNCH on Wednesday, in Abuja, said, “We have sealed a block of 12 luxury flats, located on Agodogba Street, Park View Estate, Ikoyi, belonging to Adigun. It is worth over N1.7bn. The same Adigun also owns another block of luxury flats on Sinari Daranijo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. It is worth N1.8bn.

“A parcel of land, located on Bourdillon Drive, Ikoyi, worth N908m, belonging to Adigun has also been seized by the EFCC operatives.”

The source added that six other properties had been traced to Adigun, including a set of four terrace houses on Agede Street, off Aminu Kano in the Wuse 2 area of Abuja.

Why won't Air Marshal Adesola Amosu (retd.) cooperate?

He'd be like, "this Adigun na baba nla ole o"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Expansion, Rehabilitation Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway / I Hid Like A Rat During Kuje Prison Attack, DCP Kyari Tells Court / Massive Protest In Enugu Over National Assembly Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.