Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons (29022 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by YelloweWest: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Once again lie lie has been proven to be a liar...
Shame on him for always trying to mislead the masses

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2016
id911:
Liar Mohammed has a factory that fabricates and manufactures adulterated lies. How this kind of human being becomes the minister of the Federal Republic makes Nigeria a Comic nation
What do you ecpect from a president that dont listen to his vice or advice from anoda person?

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Mboi: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2016
fitzmayowa:

I hope the military will not be tagged as IPOB/IPOD/Wailers/Ekpas by our beloved APC e warrior...

Oya APC e warriors over to you, "lying liar mohammed" has been exposed, lets see how you defend him...cheesy
Or they will say that Olise Metuh gave the military N75million from the N400m he collected from Dasuki for the to claim their weapons are standard. Chai! U can't cover pregnancy with your bare hands.

3 Likes

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by AlPeter: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
Lies and propagandist everywhere
Pidggin:
Lie lie Mhmd needs deliverance
BushidoBlue:
[size=18pt]hmmmm...
so the breeze e av start to blow and the bum bum of the fowl don dey show[/size]..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shameseun:
I don't think APC needs opposition because they are doing a wonderful job in that regards.
A P Ceeee
did you guys bother to read? The man only gave a diplomatic answer to a silly question i wonder where the headline comes from
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by baralatie(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2016
Rival:
So they now have weapons bought by the previous administration and they are good enough to fight with...it's well!
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by miomio(f): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Who be this one?
this one be d one that thinks you might also need deliverance.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by frisky2good(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2016
His case is beyond redemption. Don't waste your time.

luvinhubby:
I volunteer to conduct a 14 days deliverance prayers from the frog spirit of LYING in Lie Mohammed's life.

2 Likes

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by opribo(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2016
When supposed adults are put in positions of authority and all they know how to do is to make unsubstantiated statements like fake weapons then I begin to wonder if these are the set of people PMB spent almost a year looking for to fill up our ministerial positions.

I'm beginning to get worried about the future of our blessed county.

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by chudyboy05(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Kulas: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Yomieluv:
I supported APC before they grab power,but with the looks of things,i dont want to say am regretting it.

Betwwen APC,and the devil,i dont know the lying liar.

I have been scammed.

Sorry my dear.When we were enlighting people here not to vote for d scammer party called APC,u guys paid deaf ear n went ahead to vote them in.Now everybody can see d result.U are not d only person scammered but d whole Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Splashme: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Yomieluv:
I supported APC before they grab power,but with the looks of things,i dont want to say am regretting it.

I have been scammed.

You are a wise guy . . . . atleast for realizing your mistake
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by philanthropist1(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
nope! Mr. Lai did not lie, it was technical deception.
note: $1 is now #318.
I LOVE THE CHANGE SCAMMMMMMMMMM

2 Likes

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by goodgood2(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Yomieluv:

I have been scammed.
Take heart.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Iamoptimus(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Jonathan my Role model. God thank you for this revelation.

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by faceyourfear: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2016
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Rockstar2014(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Believe Lai Mohamed at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by MrEverest(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Yomieluv:

I have been scammed.
True confession, you are not alone but the difference is that while you are honest enough to admit you have been scammed, most of the zombies would rather die than openly admit that they have been short-changed & that is why they are called zombies, they dont have consciense or mind of their own rather they move on impulse whether it leads to their death or not!

3 Likes

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by chocho28: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2016
fitzmayowa:

The only ruling opposition party...cheesy grin cheesy
LOL... U RE VRY FUNNY, I LOVE THAT COMMENT
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by amtaken(f): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Amen!!!
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by free13: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2016
#chanji ...... grin
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by shameseun: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2016
blackpanda:

The military is not a political party. Lai mohammed's position was corroborated by the former chief of defence alex badeh.
But more importantly, try to read a post before commenting. The headline is misleading

Exactly what we are saying, APC had told us that the arms the military has been using over years are outdated and substandard. And we have not heard they bought any arms since 29th May, 2015.
Invariably, they have been using same in the fight. Are they not contradictory in their statements?
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by columbus007(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2016
blueto:
Lai Mohammed should be apprehended on the charge of disseminating mendacious, calumniating and noxious information if Buhari claims to be fighting corruption!
bros all dis for wetin baba talk? shocked cheesy,NL it's never a dull moment grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by YemziAdez(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Lai is a Liar....SIMPLE!!!
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Esiturua(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Lai muhabuhari
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by luvinhubby(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2016
100Cents:

It is very important. Please Man of Dog.

Liar Lie muhammed is possessed..

That thing wey de do you don start again, abi?
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by koboko69: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2016
sapientia:

Get ur facts right.. he said it under Buhari.. calling a former air chief unproffessional shows you dont know what it takes to get there.. no matter the way taken.. its never easy to pass one star

Lol.

Smh.

Whats the bone in ur throat. He said he headed a military ill equipped and Ill motivated. Was in the CAS when Buhari came to power.? The same military that politicised Buhari's certificate under the ineffectual Buffon...or the same military that was used in Ekiti gate?

Aint got time for u bro
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2016
APC Remains the only formidable opposition we have in Nigeria. We should Forget about Them been Ruling party.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Yomieluv:

I have been scammed.

Grabbing power and becoming responsible with it are two different things. Most of us knew the PDP didn't meet our expectations but there was NO WAY we could have supported the current charlatans dancing in the APC.

You're sincerely enough to be objective; some others have lost that human capacity for objectivity.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2016
koboko69:

Lol.

Smh.

Whats the bone in ur throat. He said he headed a military ill equipped and Ill motivated. Was in the CAS when Buhari came to power.? The same military that politicised Buhari's certificate under the ineffectual Buffon...or the same military that was used in Ekiti gate?

Aint got time for u bro

Just a little digression. PMB and his party have been in power for over 6 months and have access to ALL documents and files. But where is PMB's certificate?
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Luckylife(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2016
999west:

Let me ask
Who are the BokoHaram
Who are A P C
Pls answer me ??
you guess is good as my answer. Am not the one they once appointed to represent them.
Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by dikeigbo2(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Pidggin:
Lie lie Mhmd needs deliverance

Serious deliverance in the desert, for the lies he have been telling us.So guns have substandard ones? ....but the can kill grin grin.

#Talesbymoonlight things grin

1 Like

Re: Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Yomieluv:

I have been scammed.
my brother I am in the same fix like you before the elections, I fell out with three friends over buhari.

I critique jona and sham Patience with might, was hoping desperately for a Bihari that will do miracles and I am Eastern which brought enough anger from my folks.

Now I am crestfallen, the idea of ipob seems fascinating even...just a way to replace my disappointment.

I did say Lucifer is a more trust worthy liar compare to this admninstration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library / Saminu Turaki Released From Prison (Photos) / Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.