Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? (6028 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Ok so yesterday, my friend introduced me to his girlfriend.. And i was shocked at how ugly this chick was, knowing fully well how pretty his ex was, and for the fact that my friend is a cute guy that deserves better.

she was every bit of the word ugly, even with all the makeup in the world, she's still far from beautiful. Hell, she struggles to even look average.

So i asked my friend why he chose to be with that ugly chick and he said, ''guy'' you no see wetin she carry? And yes, she is endowed in all corners, boobilicious, bootylicious, nice sexy long legs , curvy heaps, nice figure 8 ....the complete package bodywise. Xcept the error that is her face.

He made it clear that he only went after this ugly girl for her banging body and nothing more, so it got me thinking, have you guys ever done this? I mean go after really ugly girls because of how hot their body was?
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by mekd: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Done it severally...they are quite inexpensive n humble at times.... Mind you...you aren't fucking her face

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by cherylsmith(f): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Smh...

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Is that even a question?
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
cherylsmith:
Smh...
lol, why are you shaking your head?
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2016
mekd:
Done it severally...they are quite inexpensive n humble at times.... Mind you...you aren't fucking her face

yeah i see your point, but if na me, i no fit introduce that girl to anybody as my chick o, at all.... At best, na secret things
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by jmichlins(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2016
The first thing is notice about a girl is her assests and not her liabilities. And as a business man i prefer assests to liabilities. I hope you get the message

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Tallesty1(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2016
It happens..... I have seen guys dating ugly chicks because they carry good front and reliable back, and most girls have that one ex that they will never let anybody know they dated but y'know, beauty is in the eyes of dah beholder.
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by vault(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2016
funmi...... she can place a crate of egg on her booty, but she ugly... grin

I didn't plan on leaving that booty until she travelled out of the country... cheesy

now you making me feel nostalgic sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2016
jmichlins:
The first thing is notice about a girl is her assests and not her liabilities. And as a business man i prefer assests to liabilities. I hope you get the message

lol i get what you mean, badt guy
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by jmichlins(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Flawlessangel:

lol i get what you mean, badt guy
for you get the message makes you worse than me
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
It happens..... I have seen guys dating ugly chicks because they carry good front and reliable back, and most girls have that one ex that they will never let anybody know they dated but y'know, beauty is in the eyes of dah beholder.

you have seen guys, but can you personally do it?
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by magabounce(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Absolutely and I hope to get her laid dz sunday

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by yaqq: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2016
several tyms na jst dt u hardly see. us 2dega! it's mostly nyt stuffs! dated one during service last year n she was woaah! d amazing thing about them is u spend less, was glad she have her hair cut, not sm kinda babes who keep asking 4 money 2 mk hair every weekend like say na premier league match
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by kellz0(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Flawlessangel:

boobilicious, bootylicious, nice sexy long legs , curvy heaps, nice figure 8 ....the complete package bodywise.
sir, all these has covered for her uqly face fa cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Flawlessangel:

yeah i see your point, but if na me, i no fit introduce that girl to anybody as my chick o, at all.... At best, na secret things
hahaha its called vampire pussssi. A v.p is girl you f with just for f sake and wouldn't introduce her to anyone unless the situation forced to do so, you most times invite her over during evening time and discharge her early in the morning or won't be seen in a social gathering with her.
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Tallesty1(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2016
Flawlessangel:

you have seen guys, but can you personally do it?
I have high taste when it comes to picking women bro.

You don ever see woman wey fine so tey you come dey wonder the kain lucky guy wey dey carry her?

Nah those ones I dey like because they're lonely most times.
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by vani86: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2016
done it a lot, but i wont get serious with her though,

just want to hit the assets grin
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by apholaryn: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2016
omo...na dat Shii sure pass
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
I have high taste when it comes to picking women bro.

You don ever see woman wey fine so tey you come dey wonder the kain lucky guy wey dey carry her?

Nah those ones I dey like because they're lonely most times.

e be like say me and you get the same taste in women o,,, no matter how endowed a girl dey, if she worwor, she no qualify at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2016
icedbeatz:
hahaha its called vampire pussssi. A v.p is girl you f with just for f sake and wouldn't introduce her to anyone unless the situation forced to do so, you most times invite her over during evening time and discharge her early in the morning or won't be seen in a social gathering with her.

lol, its almost like you are talking from experience
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Flawlessangel:

lol, its almost like you are talking from experience
I never typed that I did ooo hahahaahaha but shttt happens.
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2016
kellz0:
sir, all these has covered for her uqly face fa cheesy

lol true, but e be like say God purposely no give am complete everything because e no say, lots of guys go commit untop her matter,

if you replace her head with the head of a pretty chick then she would be one of the hottest girls ever. So God know why e restrict am

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Can't believe y'all discussing women like an object though...this thread is debasing smh lipsrsealed

#am out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2016
apholaryn:
omo...na dat Shii sure pass

so you fit introduce the ugly chick to your mama and sisters just because of how banging her body is?
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2016
pucelle:
Can't believe y'all discussing women like an object though...this thread is debasing smh lipsrsealed

#am out

lol babe, its not like that.... We are just stating the obvious, its how it is in the real world
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Smellymouth: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2016
grin
mekd:
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Smellymouth: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2016
I ve done it on countless occasions..

Nor be face I wan fvck na
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by westlius(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2016
My bro na fine. We wan chop Fine is to showcase odas say my babe tight(swag) Nice body na 4 sex. And na dat 1 u dey chop no b fine
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Flawlessangel:

lol babe, its not like that.... We are just stating the obvious, its how it is in the real world
really?
my idea of how is in the the real world is different then angry
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2016
yaqq:
several tyms na jst dt u hardly see. us 2dega! it's mostly nyt stuffs! dated one during service last year n she was woaah! d amazing thing about them is u spend less, was glad she have her hair cut, not sm kinda babes who keep asking 4 money 2 mk hair every weekend like say na premier league match

only night stuffs? And the girl no complain for once say na only night things una dey do?
Re: Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2016
pucelle:

really?
my idea of how is in the the real world is different then angry

ok maybe i should have said in a guys world.

in cases of cute guys dating really ugly chicks, when you look closer, you see its mostly for the body more times than not ....or maybe the money he gets from the girl(if she's rich)

its REALITY dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Don't I Ever Orgasm Or Squirt During Sex? Join Whatsapp Group / "I Am Your Husband's Favourite" - Curvy Actress As She Reveals Backside (Pics) / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.