Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Please Sign This Petition To Relp Revive Ajaokuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Sign This Petition To Relp Revive Ajaokuta (543 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / 'Buhari Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company': Nigerian Youths Protest In Abuja (Pics) / A Plea To Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company- Natasha Akpoti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Sign This Petition To Relp Revive Ajaokuta by Bismarck10(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Do you know that the Russians that built Ajaokuta Steel Company are still very ready to bring it back to life?
But do you know that an Indian Company is holding Nigeria to ransom, which is why Nigeria is afraid to bring back the Russians?
Until President Muhammadu Buhari uses his Presidential power to immediately STOP this arbitration, AJAOKUTA MAY NEVER WORK (God forbid).
Please click on this link, and SIGN this petition: chn.ge/1Kd39al

1 Like

Re: Please Sign This Petition To Relp Revive Ajaokuta by Eebrahym(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2016
I hate links leading me outta NL.

BTW, check your link
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Relp Revive Ajaokuta by Bismarck10(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Eebrahym:

BTW, check your link
The link is ok.Just copy and paste it on your browser.
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Relp Revive Ajaokuta by Bismarck10(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Eebrahym:

BTW, check your link
The link is ok.Just copy and paste it on your browser.
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Relp Revive Ajaokuta by Bismarck10(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=Eebrahym post=42820021]I hate links leading me outta NL.

BTW, check your link
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Relp Revive Ajaokuta by grandstar(m): 2:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Nigeria largest white elephant!
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Relp Revive Ajaokuta by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Bismarck10:
Do you know that the Russians that built Ajaokuta Steel Company are still very ready to bring it back to life?
But do you know that an Indian Company is holding Nigeria to ransom, which is why Nigeria is afraid to bring back the Russians?
Until President Muhammadu Buhari uses his Presidential power to immediately STOP this arbitration, AJAOKUTA MAY NEVER WORK (God forbid).
Please click on this link, and SIGN this petition: chn.ge/1Kd39al
Forget ajaokuta it is a dead dream.
Overdue for burial also
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Relp Revive Ajaokuta by chriskosherbal(m): 2:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Pls let's bring it back to life.

(1) (Reply)

Police Quiz Doctor, As Serbia Probe Okorocha, Thaqi’s Connection In Organ Trade / I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff / Our Past, Future & Vision For Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.