Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? (1095 Views)

What's The Best Gift You've Gotten From A Lady? / Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by apholaryn: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Mine was in highschool days,
male and female names were wrapped separately in 2 different trays and males were to pick in the tray labeled female and vice versa .. Luckily for me,the same girl I got tagged with was my crush...
The opportunity to impress her presented itself with no stress I thought.

Got home, broke in to my safe to the last penny..got my crush a mp3 player plus I made her a very nice playlist which contained hot top romantic songs..
The day of the exchange came after so much anticipation,walked down to school with much confidence and swagger.
The kind of hormonal rush I had during the gifts exchange was unexplainable.... and I was almost disappointed in myself when I received a well wrapped parcel which was much bigger than mine in size from my crush....got home,tore through it and my eyes were presented a sight of two #20 Worth of brown tissue papers (not even white) wrapped in a box..I felt so bad that the feelings I had for her died and was buried deeper than sunflowers root that moment..
Tho few years later, we dated and I stylishly asked the motive behind the tissues..she told me it was her most painful and worst decision ever made,it was supposed to be a joke thing among her cliques cos they had exactly the same gift for their partners respectively ...but my gift ,most especially the playlist swept her off her feet.

now to the house..let's hear yours.
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by RoyalBlak007: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2016
None till this moment
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by apholaryn: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2016
In2systemsTech:
Boxers and white hanki and singlet... Like you wan go dance near water...
lmao...white boxers as well? she for buy u whitening cream join na.
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by apholaryn: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
None till this moment
oh..good luck o
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by rollUP(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2016
In2systemsTech:

Haahahaaa..... ur bae na cele
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by ayoola2002(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2016
iPhone 5
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by cruzita(f): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2016
grin notebook as if I be vangaal wey dey write every minute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by cruzita(f): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2016
In2systemsTech:
hahaha u dey entertain mammy water
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by XtraSmooth404: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Fake shoe that didn't last up to a week. angry
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by abimbawealth(f): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2016
XtraSmooth404:
Fake shoe that didn't last up to a week. angry
grin tongue
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by iykekelvins(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2016
One Foolish Hug
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by XtraSmooth404: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
abimbawealth:
grin tongue
you wanna get me something berra? wink
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
N50 val card, after all the perfumes and treats. i just give myself brain that day.
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by abimbawealth(f): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
XtraSmooth404:

you wanna get me something berra? wink
Berra, like?
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by Maxi112: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
boxes #200 singlet #200... gosh
and I bought a Rolex watch for her...
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by XtraSmooth404: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
abimbawealth:

Berra, like?
I want it to be a surprise wink
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by abimbawealth(f): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
XtraSmooth404:

I want it to be a surprise wink
Oh...Nice, its a deal cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
#20 card in junior secondary school 1 and that was my first val grin...memories
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
pucelle:
#20 card in junior secondary school 1 and that was my first val grin...memories
kiss
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Worst Valentines Gift You've Ever Received? by Fernandowski(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
I have received it many times ago and will keep on receiving it

boxers and singlet!!!!!!!!!!

as if I tell them say I wan quit my basketball career become mechanic

(1) (Reply)

When Its Judgement Day For You(photo) / Neighbors Have A Problem With Me, What Should I Do About It? / How To Use Your Eyes To Sexually Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.