Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More (27349 Views)

What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / 15 Health Benefits Of Onions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Whizzcute(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Water is very essential in the life of any living thing especially human beings.There are lots of reasons why we human beings shouldn't be neglecting water. Many people today prefer drinking more of liquids containing sugar,alcohol and fat which may also have adverse effects and cost more to them instead of just drinking water.

The human body needs water so dearly inorder for it function very well, a dehydrated is exposed to a lot of bad effects which can easily be prevented by just drinking a good amount of water daily. The earth is made up of 70% of water, so i don't think there's actually a tangible reason why you will choose not to be drinking more water because it's free and neither will it take you any stress to get it. Recently, health experts declared that people should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water daily which some people actually took serious while others may have taken it for granted. Well, the intention for this brief article is just to make you know why you should actually be drinking water more frequently for a healthy living.

Top Health Benefits of drinking water

1. Water is an energy booster. When the body has little or no water, it won't be able to carry out it normal activities.

2. Water serves as the body transport system, which means it enables the proper circulation of nutrients round the body.

3. Water helps to stop or reduce headache. Most at times, headache is basically caused by dehydration, so try to drink water next time your head hurts.

4. Water helps to prevent cancer. A recent research has declared that drinking a lot of water reduces one's risk of acquiring bladder cancer & colon cancer.

5. Water boosts the immune system. It helps to make your immune system stronger inorder to combat diseases from the body.

6. Water increases the amount of red blood cells in the body enabling it to improve it's lung function.

7. Water helps to break down food materials in the body inorder for the nutrients trapped in the food to be released for the body use.

8. Water helps to hydrate the cartilages inorder to prevent joint pains.

9. Water helps to maintain the body weight by regulating appetite and also increasing metabolism rate.

10. Water helps to flush out waste products and bacteria from the body so as to keep the body out from diseases.

11. Water helps to improve the texture and color of the skin by helping it rebuild new cells.

12. Water helps to regulate the body temperature.

13. Water helps to balance the mood by reducing stress and depression.

14. Water enables a proper sleep, when you find it difficult sleeping, trying drinking a glass of water.

15. Water is life, if you don't drink water you will definitely DIE.

SEE MORE http://www.goziehealth.com/2016/02/health-benefits-of-drinking-water.html#more

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2016

Whao FTC again
Drabeey on point
So water good, but hin dey make my stomach dey big na
If i don drink small water Like ds, na so my stomach go be like clay pot.
Anyone with same prob.?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Riskymoblordz007: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good to know Water is Life
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by mzmighty(f): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nice one smiley
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Water helps sleep I hear.

From experience, if you drink water close to bedtime, your sleep will be interrupted by a full bladder. Na why some adults still dey bedwet

Good article overall

2 Likes

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by harmless011: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
I used to drink a lot of water

2 Likes

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by 2016Deity: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
At least 7glasses of water everyday keeps the doctor away.

Please checkout my brother's new song, download, listen and rate it.
Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2922935/please-download-rate-brothers-song

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by DankemzI(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
I drink a lot
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by tuna4servi(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ok
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by continentalceo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just try to get a lot of exercise by keeping yourself active and your body will naturally demand water.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Godwinfriz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
great info
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by knightsTempler: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
cool
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Didn't bother to read the entire write up. I've always known water has lots of health benefits. I'll be interested in reading when you come up with an article about the disadvantages of drinking too much water.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
true talk about water....!!! water is life n e nor get enemy.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by blazetitov: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
1cold bottled water for the Op. Nice write up cool cool cool
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by youngberry001(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
that's why am taking 9 cups of water every morning!!!!

but did water help human get more sperm.....?
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by redemptionsolu(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
kiss
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Omotayor123(f): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Noted.. I love water grin
But OP, does drinking too much water has side effect
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by adimoh99(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Water is indeed highly needful to keep human in health. Thanks for this information and I encourage that articles like this should always make FP not some other red lips crap

1 Like

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nice one OP...I have never fell sick over 2yrs i commenced my water therapy exercise. Coupled with a glowing skin i automatically started experiencing on my body.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by justmenoni: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Op...number 15; so if someone keep on drinking water they wont die abi?
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
that's why I suck Boobs a lot

1 Like

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by adimoh99(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Noted.. I love water grin

But OP, does drinking too much water has side effect

You really cannot have excess of water as advised by health professionals. Reasons being that, they are lots of ways you excret water like urine, sweats and to mention bur a few. So drink to stupor Bro.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
We should just drown then.

1 Like

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Adatob(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
What u are trying to say is @least everyday we should be drinking one 'agba' of omi abi? sad
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Sandroustim: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Noted. Water is good
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by ceejay80: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Op, after all the explanation , instead of u to put picture of water, u go put picture of two glass cup

2 Likes

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by evisexxy(f): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nice writeup op
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Omotayor123(f): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
adimoh99:

You really cannot have excess of water as advised by health professionals. Reasons being that, they are lots of ways you excret water like urine, sweats and to mention bur a few. So drink to stupor Bro.
Tnx. I'm not a bro. Though undecided
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by EOOLAYEMI: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
That's true. Water is essential for the totality of a being.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

438 New COVID-19 Cases, 389 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 25 - (3063 Tested) / Seriously, Doctors Are Small gods - Funke Egbemode (Sun News) / Coronavirus: Italy Worst Hit In Europe As New Cases Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.