Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks (2075 Views)

Saudi Arabia Announces August 20th As The Day Of Arafah, The Moon Sighted Today / Unidentified Woman Dies During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photo / Ramadan Fasting; Saudi Arabia Announces Date For Commencement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by truthmans2012: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
The Book of Genesis tells a story about Abraham. He had a wife named Sarah and a female slave, an Egyptian named Hagai. Abraham and his wife were barren and God promised them a son. But for the reason known to God, the child promised them didn't come as early as they expected. When they were advancing in age, Sarah told her husband, Abraham to sleep with their female slave so that he would not die childless. Abraham took to her advice and the result was the birth of Ishmael.

Now Ishmael was growing and God fulfilled His promise and Isaac was born. At a time, Sarah was displeased with Hagai and her son Ishmael because she said they were mocking her and she told Abraham to drive them away. Abraham was reluctant to drive them away but God intervened and told Abraham to hearken to the voice of his wife and so Hagai and her son were driven away.

But before their departure. God had given Isaac and Ishmael their divine heritage as follows:

Genesis 17
19. And God said , Sarah thy wife shall bear a son indeed and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my COVENANT with him for an EVERLASTING COVENANT, and with his SEED after him.

20. And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee (i.e Abraham's prayer): Behold I have blessed him, and I will make him fruitful, and I will multiply him exceedingly, twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

As we can see above, God's covenant for Isaac and his Seed is EVERLASTING. It cannot be shared by or transferred to Ishmael. The COVENANT is of prophethood and since then, all prophets came from his SEED (children) up to Jesus.

People argue that Ishmael too was blessed, yes. The blessing didn't include management of God's altar. It was like a father who shared inheritance to his two children saying a son should take care of his church and the other to take care of his properties. The one to take care of the properties cannot force his children to highjack management of the church.

The Quran confirms prophets were to emerge from the lineage of Isaac and Jacob, therefore if a prophet emerged from Ishmael, such an arrangement is not from.God.

[Quran 29:27] And We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and We established the PROPHETHOOD and the SCRIPTURE among his seed, and We gave him his reward in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he verily is among the righteous.

Even from.that quranic verse, any other PROPHET and SCRIPTURE emernating from Ishmael is FALSE.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
The Quran being the pure truth and nothing but without any crookedness nor contrdiction will give you the answer you seek.
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by truthmans2012: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:
The Quran being the pure truth and nothing but without any crookedness nor contrdiction will give you the answer you seek.

May God deliver you.

After you have seen clear evidences, you are still saying this ?

Na wa o !!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by tartar9(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

May God deliver you.
After you have seen clear evidences, you are still saying this ?
Na wa o !!!
which evidence? by quoting your bible undecided
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by truthmans2012: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
tartar9:

which evidence?
by quoting your bible undecided

Didn't you see the quranic verse supporting it ?
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by truthmans2012: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Where is tartar na ?
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by promise10: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
tartar9:

which evidence?
by quoting your bible undecided
You foolish muslim!

Do not bring up that idea of bible being corrupt, if you are not foolish, because the same bible you guys claimed to has been corrupted, you rush to(OT bible) in defence while justifying your islamic flaws owning to the fact that your quran and hadith are full of flaws that it exposes itself in more than one plain ways that it can't defend itself.

SO CONFUSED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
promise10:

You foolish muslim!

Do not bring up that idea of bible being corrupt, if you are not foolish, because the same bible you guys claimed to has been corrupted, you rush to(OT bible) in defence while justifying your islamic flaws owning to the fact that your quran and hadith are full of flaws that it exposes itself in more than one plain ways that it can't defend itself.

SO CONFUSED!!!

Brother be not angry. Turn the other cheek and love your brother for the sake of God, for it will be better for you.
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by truthmans2012: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

Brother be not angry. Turn the other cheek and love your brother for the sake of God, for it will be better for you.

It is the Bible that enjoins the Christians to turn the other cheek, the quran permits muslims to retaliate. Am afraid, by the time you are put under pressure, will you not throw away the peace you are preaching islamically?

4 Likes

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

It is the Bible that enjoins the Christians to turn the other cheek, the quran permits muslims to retaliate. Am afraid, by the time you are put under pressure, will you not throw away the peace you are preaching islamically?

I love everyone for the sake of Allah. I feel in life loving and being cordial to neighbours is paramount. Let us hope if pressure comes, we all do the right things that are just too our souls and pleasing to God.
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by truthmans2012: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

I love everyone for the sake of Allah. I feel in life loving and being cordial to neighbours is paramount. Let us hope if pressure comes, we all do the right things that are just too our souls and pleasing to God.

I just wish and pray that God in His mercy will convince you that islamic allaah is not the true God. Jesus had done it to many muslims and I pray He will do it to you in Jesus name (amen).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

I just wish and pray that God in His mercy will convince you that islamic allaah is not the true God. Jesus had done it to many muslims and I pray He will do it to you in Jesus name (amen).

Noted.
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by promise10: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

Hmm, I have seen a christian in a Mosque
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by promise10: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

Hmm, I have seen a christian in a Mosque
But, unfortunately, a church is a better place for you.
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by truthmans2012: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Next muslim !!!

tartar has ran away.

2 Likes

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Muslims believe that when Abraham peace be upon him, the father of Isaac and Ishmael (Ismail), offered his son for sacrifice for GOD Almighty, he offered Ishmael. Jews and Christians believe that he offered Isaac.

The conflict between the Jews and Christians, and the Muslims, is much more serious than disagreeing on a story. The Jews and Christians believe that any son or daughter born from a Servant or Slave woman is not considered a biological son or daughter. Muslims on the other hand, believe that any son or daughter born from any mother is a biological son or daughter. Not only that, but the slave woman instantly becomes free.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all agree that Ishmael peace be upon him was 13 years older than Isaac peace be upon him. This means that the Muslims' claim is much closer to the Truth than the Jews' and Christians', because if we were to believe that Abraham offered Isaac for sacrifice to GOD Almighty, then he would've waited at least 13 years to do so if not even longer.

I just wanted to make you aware of some more supporting arguments:

Deuteronomy 21:15-17: "If a man have two wives, one beloved and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hash, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hash: for he is the beginning of the strength; the right of the firstborn is his."

Here we can see that the first born son can NEVER be illegitimate and by birthright, should receive double the inheritance than any of his siblings.

Also, from the Encyclopaedia Judaica (p. 82 - under Ishmael):

Reported by Ibn Ishaaq: "Muhammad Ibn Ka'b narrated that 'Umar Ibn 'Abd al-'Aziz sent for a man who had been a Jew then converted to Islam and showed signs of true Islam. [Before his conversion], he was one of their scholars [i.e., he was a Jewish scholar] So he [i.e., 'Umar] asked him: which son did Abraham (P) sacrifice? He replied: 'It is Ishmael(P). By God, O Commander of the Believers, the Jews know that but they envy you - the Arabs.'

Genesis 16:2-3 states that Hagar was given to Abraham as a wife:

"The story of Hagar is found in the Bible in the book of Genesis, chapters 16 and 21. Genesis 16:2-3 states that Hagar was an Egyptian servant belonging to Sarah, who, being barren, gave Hagar to her husband Abraham "to be his wife", so that he might still have children. She gave birth to a son, whom she named Ishmael."

The Jews' stories and accounts had all been altered and corrupted over time. This is no mere statement from me, your humble Osama Abdallah. The Bible's own theologians and historians openly admit and declare that the Bible's books and texts had all been:

Written by mysterious men.
Written by an unknown number of men.
Written in unknown places.
Written in unknown dates.
The Jews and Christians rely on corrupt books that are full of lies when they declare that:

1- Ishmael is not considered a legitimate son of Abraham by GOD Almighty.

2- Ishmael, who was 13 years older than Isaac, was not the son that offered for sacrifice.

Now whether Hagar was the wife of Abraham or not is really not relevant according to Islam, because regardless of her status, Ishmael remains the biological son of Abraham. In Islam, we believe that she became his wife. But really, this is irrelevant at best! The Jews lied and fabricated lies on the mouth of Allah Almighty when they said that He, the Almighty, does not consider Ishmael to be Abraham's real and biological son.

Again, ironically, the Bible's own theologians and historians openly admit and declare that the Bible's books and texts are full of man-made lies. So we can't take the bible's current accounts and say that this is a proof that Islam's accounts are false. Allah Almighty Declared in the Glorious Quran:

"Know they not Allah Knoweth what they conceal and what they reveal? And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book, but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture. Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: 'This is from Allah,' To traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran, 2:77-79)"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
1- The Bible was badly corrupted by its people:

It is important to know that whatever claim you from a Jew or Christian backed up by the Bible, then that claim is highly doubtful and unreliable. Let us look at what GOD Almighty Said in the Bible:

"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8

In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws and fabrications, that they had turned the Bible into a lie! See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death. The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption.

So knowing the above solid facts about the Bible's validity, one must ask a very simple question here: Why should we trust historical narrations from the Bible?

Since the followers of the Bible so obviously corrupted the Bible, then why should you take their narrations/stories about Abraham for instance, offering his son Isaac for GOD Almighty as a sacrifice? Couldn't this story be all false or altered?

Could it be that the Jews in order for them to prove their Satanic theory about them being GOD's "Chosen People" that they altered the Bible and came up with a bunch of nonsense such as a son born from a Slave woman is not considered a biological son to enforce Isaac's position since he came from a Jewish mother, and to make the Jews look even more superior?

What kind of a religion that accepts no converts and considers its people superior above all nations? Did you know that in Judaism, if your mother was Jewish, then you are automatically a Jew?

This whole corruption was created to only prove that Isaac was the son whom Abraham peace be upon him offered for Sacrifice, because his mother was Jewish, and to further as I said prove that the Jews are superior above all nations.

It just doesn't sound right. There is an obvious alteration that took place, and ironically, the Bible confirms this alteration in Jeremiah 8:8 and in the links that I provided above.

Please visit Is the substitution of name "Ishmael" with "Isaac" within the Biblical text a matter of great consequential significance for the followers of Jesus?

2- The Jews received the highest number of Prophets. Yet, neither Moses nor Jesus nor several other Prophets liked the Jews!

The old Jewish trick about Jews received the highest number of Prophets which then makes them GOD Almighty's "Chosen People" is nothing but a deception. In fact, it is a bad thing for the Jews that GOD Almighty kept sending them Prophets who many of them ended up getting killed anyway by the Jews themselves according to the Saying of Jesus peace be upon him below. We need to know that neither Moses nor Jesus nor many of the Prophets in the Bible really liked Jews! Let us look at the following:

From Moses:

"And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished, That Moses commanded the Levites(Jews), which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying, Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee. For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death? Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them. For I know that after my death ye will become utterly corrupt, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands. (Deuteronomy 31:25-29)"

From Jeremiah:

"How can you say, 'We [The Jews] are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8

From Jesus:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"

The Jews were corrupt! They corrupted the Word of GOD Almighty. Like Jeremiah 8:8, the Noble Quran clearly states it:

"But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them (Jews and Christians) and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others). (The Noble Quran, 5:13)"

"O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, 'If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!' If any one's trial is intended by God, thou hast no authority in the least for him against God. For such - it is not God's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment. (The Noble Quran, 5:41)"

Perhaps, that is why Allah Almighty decided to end His Message/Revelations with the Arabs, the other part of the Middle Eastern society that has not been polluted and unhampered by the burden of age-old prejudicies.

3- Are Muslims then the "Chosen People" of GOD? If not, then who are?

No race, color or gender are chosen by GOD Almighty in Islam. Everyone is evaluated by his Good Deeds.

Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"

As I mentioned above, Muslims believe that the idea of "Chosen People" is a Jewish lie that was fabricated and inserted into the Bible to make the People of Israel be the Superior over all nations. The Bible, however, admits that it got corrupted by the Jews themselves, thus making their bogus claims get flushed right down the toilet.

4- Comparing the Bible's claims to the Noble Quran's about who was the Son to be sacrificed, Isaac or Ishmael?

Let us look at what the Bible claims:

"By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son....(From the NIV Bible, Hebrews 11:17)"

Let us look at the validity of the Book of Hebrews in the Bible:

The following was take from the commentary of the Historians and Theologians of the NIV Bible to every Book and Gospel in the Bible:

The Book of Hebrews:

"The writer of this letter does not identify himself, but he was obviously well known to the original recipients. (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 1856)"

So because the guy was supposedly "well known (which we don't really know that for sure anyway)", then would that give us the right to consider his words as the Words of GOD Almighty?! I am sorry, but I don't really see the logic behind this! The Book of Hebrews is one of the highly used Books among Christians. I hear references from it a lot when listening to Christians preaching. Yet, no one really knows who wrote it!. This is quite ironic, because Christians use such highly doubtful books in their teachings as if they were the True Living Words of GOD Almighty. I don't care what you call this, but I call it blasphemy, because it is the most ridiculous insult to GOD Almighty and His Holy Words that I have ever seen.

I just hope you see the real cheap quality in the religion of Christianity, with all my respect due to every Christian reader.

Hebrews 11:17 was referring to the Book of Genesis' claims regarding Abraham supposedly offering Isaac for sacrifice. Therefore, let us examine the validity of the Book of Genesis:

The following was take from the commentary of the Historians and Theologians of the NIV Bible to every Book and Gospel in the Bible:

The Book of Genesis:

"Historically, Jews and Christians alike have held that Moses was the author/compiler of the first five books of the OT. These books, known also as the Pentateuch (meaning "five-volumed book"wink, were referred to in Jewish tradition as the five fifths of the law (of Moses). The Bible itself suggests Mosaic authorship of Genesis, since Ac 15:1 refers to circumcision as "the custom taught by Moses," an allusion of Ge 17. However, a certain amount of later editorial updating does appear to be indicated (see, e.g., notes on 14:14; 36:31; 47:11). (From the NIV Bible Commentary, page 2)"

So in reality, the book of Genesis had been tampered with by man. It had been corrupted.

As we clearly see above, the author of the Book of Hebrews is not known. This means that anyone could've written this Book/Letter. This obviously would mean that the Book/Letter then would in no way be the True Living Words of GOD Almighty.

We also clearly see above, that the Book of Genesis had been altered and updated by people after Moses peace be upon him. Again, it is highly possible that when the Jews altered the Book of Genesis, they made it persuade the reader that Isaac was the son to be sacrificed, because his mother was Jewish. They also inserted the false claim, that any son born from a Slave woman is not considered a biological son.

Below, we will see how false their bogus claims are, and why did Abraham choose the name "Ishmael" for his first-born son, who was 13 years older than Isaac? The meaning of the name, Ishmael, is one proof that the Jews' claims are false.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
(a)- Ishmael (Ismail) was the Son to be Sacrificed:

Let us look at what Allah Almighty Said:

" 'O my Lord! grant me a righteous (son)!' So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear. Then when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him, He said: 'O my son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice: Now see what is thy view!' (The son) said: 'O my father! Do as thou art commanded: Thou wilt find me, if Allah so wills one practising patience and constancy!' (The Noble Quran, 37:100-102)"

Here we see Abraham peace be upon him prayed to Allah Almighty to grant him a righteous son. This was in the fertile land of Syria and Palestine. The boy thus born was, according to Muslim tradition, (which however is not unanimous to this point), the first-born son of Abraham, Ismail or Ishmael. The name itself is from the root Samia, to hear, because Allah had heard Abraham's prayer (Noble Verse 37:100). Abraham's age when Ismail was born was 86. [2]

Let us use some logic here: As I mentioned, the Bible claims that Abraham offered his son Isaac for sacrifice, and the Noble Quran claims that he offered Ishmael, who was 13 years older than Isaac for sacrifice. So, we have the Bible's word against the Noble Quran's.

As intelligent people with good common sense, we can tell what is true and what is false from the evidence provided. As mentioned above, if Ishmael means "to hear", then Abraham had named him as such, because Allah Almighty heard his prayer and granted him a son, his first-born son Ishmael.

Abraham was so happy to have his first-born son Ishmael at a very old age, that he named him a name that symbolizes his long patience and his gratefulness to GOD Almighty that he finally Heard Abraham and granted him his wish that he'd always wanted. Remember that Abraham was 86 when Ishmael was born. So Ishmael was NOT as the corrupted Bible claims, a not considered biological son to Abraham. Abraham adored Ishmael and loved him so dearly. The proof to this is as I said, Ishmael's name.

Important Note: As I mentioned above, Ishmael was 13 years older than Isaac, and Abraham loved GOD Almighty very much that he wanted to sacrifice his own son for Him. If Ishmael's name represents Abraham's gratefulness to GOD Almighty after a desperate long wait to have a son, then it makes perfect sense that Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael to GOD Almighty by giving Him the most precious thing he ever had.

Let us continue reading what Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"So when they had both [Abraham and Ishmael] submitted their wills (to Allah), and he had laid him prostrated on his forehead (for sacrifice), We called out to him, 'O Abraham! Thou hast already fulfilled the vision! - thus indeed do We reward those who do right. For this was obviously a trial - and We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice: And We left (this blessing) for him among generations (to come) in later times: 'peace and salutation to Abraham!' Thus indeed do We reward those who do right. (The Noble Quran, 37:103-110)"

Note (in Noble Verse 37:103) that the sacrifice was demanded of both Abraham and Ismail. It was a trial of the will of the father and the son. By way of trial the father had the command conveyed to him in a vision. He consulted the son. The son readily consented, and offered to stand true to his promise if his self-sacrifice was really required. The whole things is symbolical. Allah does not require the flesh and blood of animals (Noble Verse 22:37), much less of human beings. But he does require the giving of our whole being to Allah, the symbol of which is that we should give up something very dear to us, if duty requires that sacrifice. [3]

"For he [Abraham] was one of our believing Servants. And we gave him the good news [a second-born son to come] of Isaac - a Prophet - One of the Righteous. (The Noble Quran, 37:111-112)"

Isaac was Abraham's second son, born of Sarah, when Abraham was 100 years of age. He was also blessed and became the ancestor of the Jewish people. [4]

It is quite clear that Ishmael was the son to be sacrificed and not Isaac, peace be upon both of them. We also saw how corrupt the Bible is. The Bible is not reliable. It was badly tampered with by man's alterations and narrations, that we no longer can tell which parts of it are the True Living Words of GOD Almighty, and which aren't.

Ishmael was 13 years older than Isaac, and Abraham loved GOD Almighty very much that he wanted to sacrifice his own son for Him. If Ishmael's name represents Abraham's gratefulness to GOD Almighty after a desperate long wait to have a son, then it makes perfect sense that Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael to GOD Almighty by giving Him the most precious thing he ever had.
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by malvisguy212: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili
When was the bible corrupted ? How can Allah command the Jews to judge with the early scripture, if this book is corrupted.? Or does Allah not known that the book is corrupted ?

Let’s review the evidence of what the
QURAN says about Bible:

The QURAN says the BIBLE IS GOD'S
PREVIOUS WORD TO MAN
Surah 2:136:
Say, [O believers], "We have believed in
Allah and what has been revealed to us
and what has been revealed to
Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and
Jacob and the Descendants and what
was given to Moses and Jesus and
what was given to the prophets from
their Lord . We make no distinction
between any of them, and we are
Muslims [in submission] to Him."

And the Quran also says that NO ONE
CAN CHANGE GOD'S WORD :
Surah 6:115.
"And the word of your Lord has been
fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can
alter His words, and He is the Hearing,
the Knowing."

Scholars and many old Bible manuscripts reveal that the contents of the Bible available in Muhammad's time (570 - 632 A.D.) are nearly identical to those of today's Bible. And the Bible of Muhammad's time, the one endorsed
by the Quran , says that Jesus was not
just a prophet because He ACCEPTED
WORSHIP as GOD.

Why believe Muhammad is superior to
Jesus when even the QURAN says that
Jesus WAS SINLESS: (Sura 3:45-46;
19;19-21), that He was born of a virgin
(Sura 3:47), was called the Messiah
(Sura 3:45), that He performed miracles,
like raising of the dead (Sura 5:110), and
that He bodily ascended into heaven
(Sura 4:158), and yet Muhammad DID
NONE OF THESE THINGS? The Quran
confirms the Bible of Muhammad's time
to be God's word, and in it we see that it
says that Jesus NEVER sinned even once. Yet the Quran says MUHAMMAD sinned (Quran 40:55; 48:1-2).

2 Likes

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Let us see what Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said regarding the validity and the reliability of the Bible:

Narrated AbuNamlah al-Ansari: "When he was sitting with the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and a Jew was also with him, a funeral passed by him. He (the Jew) asked (Him): Muhammad, does this funeral speak? The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah has more knowledge. The Jew said: It speaks.

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Whatever the people of the Book [Jews and Christians] tell you, do not verify them, nor falsify them, but say: We believe in Allah and His Apostle. If it is false, do not confirm it, and if it is right, do not falsify it. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Knowledge (Kitab Al-Ilm), Book 25, Number 3637)"

The following two Sayings of our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him were sent to me by Yusif 65; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him:

Narrated Ubaidullah: "Ibn 'Abbas said, 'Why do you ask the people of the scripture about anything while your Book (Quran) which has been revealed to Allah's Apostle is newer and the latest? You read it pure, undistorted and unchanged, and Allah has told you that the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) changed their scripture and distorted it, and wrote the scripture with their own hands and said, 'It is from Allah,' to sell it for a little gain. Does not the knowledge which has come to you prevent you from asking them about anything? No, by Allah, we have never seen any man from them asking you regarding what has been revealed to you!' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 461)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: "The people of the Book used to read the Torah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. Allah's Apostle said (to the Muslims). 'Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and whatever is revealed to you.' ' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 460)"

As we clearly see in the above Sayings of our beloved Prophet peace be upon him, the source that the Jews and Christians use (i.e. the Bible or any other religious source such as their Popes', Rabbis or other religious people's verdicts) must be ignored because it is not reliable. As we've seen in the above introduction, the man-made scribes (laws) had corrupted the Bible and turned it "into a lie" (Jeremiah 8:8

According to Islam, Allah Almighty (GOD Almighty) in the Bible promised those who try to tamper His Words in the Bible to face hell fire, because He knew that it was going to happen. He gave the people of the book (Jews and Christians) a chance/test and they simply blew it!. Today, there is no one Bible!. The number of Books/Gospels in the Roman Catholics Bible for instance is different from the King James Version Bible, which is different in the number of Books/Gospels from the Jehovah's Witnesses Bible, which is different in the number of Books/Gospels from the Mormon's Bible, etc... Look at Noble Verse 5:13 from the Noble Quran: "But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them (Jews and Christians) and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others)." Israel, when it lost Allah Almighty's grace, began to sin against truth and religion in three ways: (1) they began to misuse Scripture itself, by either taking words out of their right meaning, or applying them to things for which they were never meant; (2) in doing so, they conveniently forgot a part of the Message and purpose of Allah; and (3) they invented new deceits to support the old ones.

Let us look at Noble Verse 5:41 "O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, 'If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!' If any one's trial is intended by God, thou hast no authority in the least for him against God. For such - it is not God's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment."

Allah Almighty in the Noble Quran on the other hand, did promise that He will personally guard the Noble Quran from corruption. He never promised hell fire to anyone who tries to tamper His words in the Noble Quran. He will guard it Himself; "We (Allah) have, without a doubt, sent down the Message (The Quran); and We (Allah) will assuredly Guard it [from corruption]. (The Noble Quran, 15:9)." Today we have only one Arabic Noble Quran.
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
1.2.2.5 1 John 5:7

The only verses in the whole Bible that explicitly ties God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in one "Triune" being is the verse of 1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

This is the type of clear, decisive, and to-the-point verse I have been asking for. However, as I would later find out, this verse is now universally recognized as being a later "insertion" of the Church and all recent versions of the Bible, such as the Revised Standard Version the New Revised Standard Version, the New American Standard Bible, the New English Bible, the Phillips Modern English Bible ...etc. have all unceremoniously expunged this verse from their pages. Why is this? The scripture translator Benjamin Wilson gives the following explanation for this action in his "Emphatic Diaglott." Mr. Wilson says:
"This text concerning the heavenly witness is not contained in any Greek manuscript which was written earlier than the fifteenth century. It is not cited by any of the ecclesiastical writers; not by any of early Latin fathers even when the subjects upon which they treated would naturally have lead them to appeal to it's authority. It is therefore evidently spurious."

Others, such as the late Dr. Herbert W. Armstrong argued that this verse was added to the Latin Vulgate edition of the Bible during the heat of the controversy between Rome, Arius, and God's people. Whatever the reason, this verse is now universally recognized as an insertion and discarded. Since the Bible contains no verses validating a "Trinity" therefore, centuries after the departure of Jesus, God chose to inspire someone to insert this verse in order to clarify the true nature of God as being a "Trinity." Notice how mankind was being inspired as to how to "clarify" the Bible centuries after the departure of Jesus (pbuh). People continued to put words in the mouths of Jesus, his disciples, and even God himself with no reservations whatsoever. They were being "inspired" (see chapter two).
If these people were being "inspired" by God, I wondered, then why did they need to put these words into other people's mouths (in our example, in the mouth of John). Why did they not just openly say "God inspired me and I will add a chapter to the Bible in my name"? Also, why did God need to wait till after the departure of Jesus to "inspire" his "true" nature? Why not let Jesus (pbuh) say it himself?
The great luminary of Western literature, Mr. Edward Gibbon, explains the reason for the discardal of this verse from the pages of the Bible with the following words:
"Of all the manuscripts now extant, above fourscore in number, some of which are more than 1200 years old, the orthodox copies of the Vatican, of the Complutensian editors, of Robert Stephens are becoming invisible; and the two manuscripts of Dublin and Berlin are unworthy to form an exception...In the eleventh and twelfth centuries, the Bibles were corrected by LanFrank, Archbishop of Canterbury, and by Nicholas, a cardinal and librarian of the Roman church, secundum Ortodoxam fidem. Notwithstanding these corrections, the passage is still wanting in twenty-five Latin manuscripts, the oldest and fairest; two qualities seldom united, except in manuscripts....The three witnesses have been established in our Greek Testaments by the prudence of Erasmus; the honest bigotry of the Complutensian editors; the typographical fraud, or error, of Robert Stephens in the placing of a crotchet and the deliberate falsehood, or strange misapprehension, of Theodore Beza."

"Decline and fall of the Roman Empire," IV, Gibbon, p. 418.
Edward Gibbon was defended in his findings by his contemporary, the brilliant British scholar Richard Porson who also proceeded to publish devastatingly conclusive proof that the verse of 1 John 5:7 was only first inserted by the Church into the Bible in the year 400C.E.(Secrets of Mount Sinai, James Bentley, pp. 30-33).
Regarding Porson's most devastating proof, Mr. Gibbon later said
"His structures are founded in argument, enriched with learning, and enlivened with wit, and his adversary neither deserves nor finds any quarter at his hands. The evidence of the three heavenly witnesses would now be rejected in any court of justice; but prejudice is blind, authority is deaf, and our vulgar Bibles will ever be polluted by this spurious text."

To which Mr. Bentley responds:
"In fact, they are not. No modern Bible now contains the interpolation."

Mr. Bentley, however, is mistaken. Indeed, just as Mr. Gibbon had predicted, the simple fact that the most learned scholars of Christianity now unanimously recognize this verse to be a later interpolation of the Church has not prevented the preservation of this fabricated text in our modern Bibles. To this day, the Bible in the hands of the majority of Christians, the "King James" Bible, still unhesitantly includes this verse as the "inspired" word of God without so much as a footnote to inform the reader that all scholars of Christianity of note unanimously recognize it as a later fabrication.
Peake's Commentary on the Bible says
"The famous interpolation after 'three witnesses' is not printed even in RSVn, and rightly. It cites the heavenly testimony of the Father, the logos, and the Holy Spirit, but is never used in the early Trinitarian controversies. No respectable Greek MS contains it. Appearing first in a late 4th-cent. Latin text, it entered the Vulgate and finally the NT of Erasmus."

It was only the horrors of the great inquisitions which held back Sir Isaac Newton from openly revealing these facts to all:
"In all the vehement universal and lasting controversy about the Trinity in Jerome's time and both before and long enough after it, the text of the 'three in heaven' was never once thought of. It is now in everybody's mouth and accounted the main text for the business and would assuredly have been so too with them, had it been in their books… Let them make good sense of it who are able. For my part I can make none. If it be said that we are not to determine what is scripture and what not by our private judgments, I confess it in places not controverted, but in disputed places I love to take up with what I can best understand. It is the temper of the hot and superstitious part of mankind in matters of religion ever to be fond of mysteries, and for that reason to like best what they understand least. Such men may use the Apostle John as they please, but I have that honor for him as to believe that he wrote good sense and therefore take that to be his which is the best"

Jesus, Prophet of Islam, Muhammad Ata' Ur-Rahim, p. 156
According to Newton, this verse first appeared for in the third edition of Erasmus's (1466-1536) New Testament.
For all of the above reasons, we find that when thirty two biblical scholars backed by fifty cooperating Christian denominations got together to compile the Revised Standard Version of the Bible based upon the most ancient Biblical manuscripts available to them today, they made some very extensive changes. Among these changes was the unceremonious discardal of the verse of 1 John 5:7 as the fabricated insertion that it is. For more on the compilation of the RSV Bible, please read the preface of any modern copy of that Bible.
Such comparatively unimportant matters as the description of Jesus (pbuh) riding an ass (or was it a "colt", or was it an "ass and a colt"? see point 42 in the table of section 2.2) into Jerusalem are spoken about in great details since they are the fulfillment of a prophesy. For instance, in Mark 11:2-10 we read:
"And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose him, and bring [him]. And if any man say unto you, Why do ye this? say ye that the Lord hath need of him; and straightway he will send him hither. And they went their way, and found the colt tied by the door without in a place where two ways met; and they loose him And certain of them that stood there said unto them, What do ye, loosing the colt? And they said unto them even as Jesus had commanded: and they let them go And they brought the colt to Jesus, and cast their garments on him; and he sat upon him. And many spread their garments in the way: and others cut down branches off the trees, and strawed [them] in the way And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord: Blessed [be] the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest."

Also see Luke 19:30-38 which has a similar detailed description of this occurrence. On the other hand, the Bible is completely free of any description of the "Trinity" which is supposedly a description of the very nature of the one who rode this ass, who is claimed to be the only son of God, and who allegedly died for the sins of all of mankind. I found myself asking the question: If every aspect of Christian faith is described in such detail such that even the description of this ass is so vividly depicted for us, then why is the same not true for the description of the "Trinity"? Sadly, however, it is a question for which there is no logical answer.
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
وَاِنَّ مِنۡهُمۡ لَـفَرِيۡقًا يَّلۡوٗنَ اَلۡسِنَتَهُمۡ بِالۡكِتٰبِ لِتَحۡسَبُوۡهُ مِنَ الۡكِتٰبِ​ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الۡكِتٰبِۚ وَيَقُوۡلُوۡنَ هُوَ مِنۡ عِنۡدِ اللّٰهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنۡ عِنۡدِ اللّٰهِ​ۚ وَيَقُوۡلُوۡنَ عَلَى اللّٰهِ الۡكَذِبَ وَ هُمۡ يَعۡلَمُوۡنَ‏ 

(3:78) And there is a party among them who twist their tongues while reciting the Book to make you think that it is part of the Book when in fact it is not.66 They say: 'It is from Allah', when in fact it is not from Allah. They falsely fix a lie upon Allah, and do so wittingly.

66. This could mean that they either distort the meaning of the Scriptures or twist the words of the text in order to misinterpret it. Its real meaning, however, seems to be that when, during their reading of the Scriptures, they encounter any word or sentence which goes against their interests, and the beliefs and notions which they cherish, they distort the meaning of it by deliberately twisting their tongues. Instances of such tongue-twisting are not altogether wanting among those who, despite their belief in the Qur'an, share some of these people's characteristics. For instance, some people who stress the superhuman character of the Prophet (peace be on him) misread the following verse: innama ana basharun mithlukum (Qur'an 18: 110) (I am nothing but a human being like you), replacing innama by inna ma ana and translate it: '(O Prophet), say to them: "I am not a human being like you."
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللّٰهَ حَقَّ قَدۡرِهٖۤ اِذۡ قَالُوۡا مَاۤ اَنۡزَلَ اللّٰهُ عَلٰى بَشَرٍ مِّنۡ شَىۡءٍ ؕ قُلۡ مَنۡ اَنۡزَلَ الۡـكِتٰبَ الَّذِىۡ جَآءَ بِهٖ مُوۡسٰى نُوۡرًا وَّ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ​ تَجۡعَلُوۡنَهٗ قَرَاطِيۡسَ تُبۡدُوۡنَهَا وَتُخۡفُوۡنَ كَثِيۡرًا​ ۚ وَعُلِّمۡتُمۡ مَّا لَمۡ تَعۡلَمُوۡۤا اَنۡتُمۡ وَلَاۤ اٰبَآؤُكُمۡ​ؕ قُلِ اللّٰهُ​ۙ ثُمَّ ذَرۡهُمۡ فِىۡ خَوۡضِهِمۡ يَلۡعَبُوۡنَ‏ 

(6:91) They did not form any proper estimate of Allah when they said: 'Allah has not revealed anything to any man.'59 Ask them: 'The Book which Moses brought as a light and guidance for men and which you keep in bits and scraps, some of which you disclose while the rest you conceal, even though through it you were taught that which neither you nor your forefathers knew -who was it who revealed it?'60 Say: 'Allah!'- and then leave them to sport with their argumentation.

59. In the light of the foregoing discussion and commentary, it is quite evident that this statement comes from the Jews. Since the Prophet (peace be on him) had asserted that he was a Prophet and that a Book had been revealed to him, the unbelieving Quraysh and other polytheists of Arabia naturally used to approach the Jews and the Christians - who believed in the Prophets and in the Scriptures - and tried to solicit a candid answer from them as to whether God's words had indeed been revealed to Muhammad (peace be on him). Whatever answer they gave was then disseminated on all sides by the active opponents of the Prophet (peace be on him) in order to create revulsion against Islam. This is the reason for mentioning, and then refuting, this statement by the Jews, which had been used by the opposition as an argument against Islam.

One might wonder how a Jew, who believes in the Torah as a revealed Book of God, could say that God had revealed nothing to anyone. At times blind obstinacy and bigotry cause people to resort to arguments which strike at the roots of their own belief. These people were bent upon denying the prophethood of Muhammad (peace be on him), and this fanaticism had come to dominate them so much that they went so far as to deny the very institution of prophethood.
To say that peopte have not formed any proper estimate of God means that they have erred grossly in assessing His wisdom and power. Whoever says that God did not reveal knowledge of Reality and the code for man's guidance has fallen into one of two errors. Either he considers it impossible for man to become the recipient of God's revelation, and this constitutes a gross misjudgement of God's power, or he thinks that even though God has equipped man with intelligence and with the power to act as he chooses, He has nevertheless made no arrangement for his guidance, but has left him in this world altogether unguided and thus conferred upon him the right to behave in any way he likes. This is obviously a misjudgement of God's wisdom.

60. The revelation of the Torah to Moses (peace be on him) is adduced by way of evidence since the Jews, to whom this response is addressed, believed that it had been revealed. It is obvious that their recognition of the Torah as the Book revealed to Moses negated their standpoint that God had never revealed anything to any human being. Their belief in the Torah at least proved that revelation to man is possible, and had actually taken place
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by Jesuismoi: 12:30am On Feb 12, 2016
Truthman is out again...keep it up.

Expose them. More soul will be saved.

Jesus rebuked the Pharisees several times.

Its a even sin to be afraid to speak out the truth.

If everyone keeps quite, then Islam will continue to

condemn more souls to eternal condemnation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 12:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Jesuismoi:

Salamalikum sister

If ye be truthful bring forth your evidences , I'm ready. Je suis pret
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by Jesuismoi: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2016
meixili:

Salamalikum sister

If ye be truthful bring forth your evidences , I'm ready. Je suis pret

Please greet in igbo language or you can still say good morning, that the Western way of greeting. I hate arabic language. Even when i hear it. It disgust me.

By the way, Truthful of what?
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by reallest(f): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2016
truthmans2012:

Has dat ur brother been put to under pressure before spewing dat trash?
Back to topic,both of you (Christians & muslim)shouldn't fight over myth,I will be here monitor as u both defend what's not defendable because both Christianity and islam is a scam,wake up and enjoy ur life before it's too late for u,there was/is no god
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by true2god: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2016
meixili:

How can you love everyone when allahh\mohammed hate non-muslims?
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by malvisguy212: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2016
meixili:
وَاِنَّ مِنۡهُمۡ لَـفَرِيۡقًا يَّلۡوٗنَ اَلۡسِنَتَهُمۡ بِالۡكِتٰبِ لِتَحۡسَبُوۡهُ مِنَ الۡكِتٰبِ​ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الۡكِتٰبِۚ وَيَقُوۡلُوۡنَ هُوَ مِنۡ عِنۡدِ اللّٰهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنۡ عِنۡدِ اللّٰهِ​ۚ وَيَقُوۡلُوۡنَ عَلَى اللّٰهِ الۡكَذِبَ وَ هُمۡ يَعۡلَمُوۡنَ‏ 

(3:78) And there is a party among them who twist their tongues while reciting the Book to make you think that it is part of the Book when in fact it is not.66 They say: 'It is from Allah', when in fact it is not from Allah. They falsely fix a lie upon Allah, and do so wittingly.
"
if you are implying that this quranic verse talk about the bible being corrupted, then why will allah ask the Jews to judge with a corrupted book ? By the way are you hockeyoiler ? You behave like him, you don't adress post.

1 Like

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by truthmans2012: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
meixili:
Let us see what Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said regarding the validity and the reliability of the Bible:

Narrated AbuNamlah al-Ansari: "When he was sitting with the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and a Jew was also with him, a funeral passed by him. He (the Jew) asked (Him): Muhammad, does this funeral speak? The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah has more knowledge. The Jew said: It speaks.

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Whatever the people of the Book [Jews and Christians] tell you, do not verify them, nor falsify them, but say: We believe in Allah and His Apostle. If it is false, do not confirm it, and if it is right, do not falsify it. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Knowledge (Kitab Al-Ilm), Book 25, Number 3637)"

The following two Sayings of our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him were sent to me by Yusif 65; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him:

Narrated Ubaidullah: "Ibn 'Abbas said, 'Why do you ask the people of the scripture about anything while your Book (Quran) which has been revealed to Allah's Apostle is newer and the latest? You read it pure, undistorted and unchanged, and Allah has told you that the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) changed their scripture and distorted it, and wrote the scripture with their own hands and said, 'It is from Allah,' to sell it for a little gain. Does not the knowledge which has come to you prevent you from asking them about anything? No, by Allah, we have never seen any man from them asking you regarding what has been revealed to you!' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 461)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: "The people of the Book used to read the Torah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. Allah's Apostle said (to the Muslims). 'Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and whatever is revealed to you.' ' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 460)"

As we clearly see in the above Sayings of our beloved Prophet peace be upon him, the source that the Jews and Christians use (i.e. the Bible or any other religious source such as their Popes', Rabbis or other religious people's verdicts) must be ignored because it is not reliable. As we've seen in the above introduction, the man-made scribes (laws) had corrupted the Bible and turned it "into a lie" (Jeremiah 8:8

According to Islam, Allah Almighty (GOD Almighty) in the Bible promised those who try to tamper His Words in the Bible to face hell fire, because He knew that it was going to happen. He gave the people of the book (Jews and Christians) a chance/test and they simply blew it!. Today, there is no one Bible!. The number of Books/Gospels in the Roman Catholics Bible for instance is different from the King James Version Bible, which is different in the number of Books/Gospels from the Jehovah's Witnesses Bible, which is different in the number of Books/Gospels from the Mormon's Bible, etc... Look at Noble Verse 5:13 from the Noble Quran: "But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them (Jews and Christians) and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others)." Israel, when it lost Allah Almighty's grace, began to sin against truth and religion in three ways: (1) they began to misuse Scripture itself, by either taking words out of their right meaning, or applying them to things for which they were never meant; (2) in doing so, they conveniently forgot a part of the Message and purpose of Allah; and (3) they invented new deceits to support the old ones.

Let us look at Noble Verse 5:41 "O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, 'If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!' If any one's trial is intended by God, thou hast no authority in the least for him against God. For such - it is not God's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment."

Allah Almighty in the Noble Quran on the other hand, did promise that He will personally guard the Noble Quran from corruption. He never promised hell fire to anyone who tries to tamper His words in the Noble Quran. He will guard it Himself; "We (Allah) have, without a doubt, sent down the Message (The Quran); and We (Allah) will assuredly Guard it [from corruption]. (The Noble Quran, 15:9)." Today we have only one Arabic Noble Quran.

My friend, you are writing too lengthy essay making it difficult to respond to all. I'm sure you are copying and pasting.

You have not answered the question put to you by mulvisguy. He asked: when was the Bible currupted because as at Muhammad's time, allahh was still referring to it as authentic.

What the Bible is saying in Jeremiah 8:8 is that the scribes corrupted the Law in the interpretation and not the writing. Mind you, no Law can be corrupted in the writing but in the interpretation. The same Law as written was practiced by Jeremiah himself and the subsequent prophets. God didn't change His Laws and since God didn't change the Laws, how were they corrupted?

I am surprised that you gave preference to what hadiths say over the quran. When you were caught in corner because quran approves the Bible, you resorted to hadiths that condemns it. Which is more authentic in islam, quran or hadith?

A thorough study of islam shows the characters of islamic allaah. He would say something is white today and by tomorrow, he will say the same thing is black. He would reveal something today he will repeal it later. That is the reason the quran is full of contradictions. This is not the character of the true God.

[Quran 2:106 Sharkil] Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?

Why was allahh abrogating and making Muhammad forget revelations if not to deceive mankind? Who was giving him better ideas as supposed all-knowing God?

[Quran16:101 Yusufali] When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

Why was allaahh substituting one revelation for another if not to deceive? Did he make mistake before and correcting it?

At a time he said the Bible is correct and at another time he said it is corrupted, which do we believe. I tell you the truth, allaah is a deceiver, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by truthmans2012: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jesuismoi:

Thanks ma sister, God bless you.
Re: Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks by meixili: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Brother greetings of peace

Respectively I to the best of my ability answered every question using both books without so much as asking a question back.

Your next step in your quest for knowledge would be too look for scholars of the highest immenence on both sides.

Bon chance !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Allah's Reconciliation / Don't Answer Their Questions! / Jinn Catching: Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.