Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance (3748 Views)

It Feels Very Painful / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
I love her and she loves me too but whenever we attempt any pre-intimacy, she just feels very bad after the act and almost wants to break up. I always apologize that it won't happen again but at the end of the day, the hormones will always come back kicking again. This has been going on since last year. I'm just confused and don't know what to do. Please I need some advice.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by iykekelvins(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't mean to annoy you.
But she doesn't love u man.. Please Wake Up

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
I don't mean to annoy you.

But she doesn't love u man.. Please Wake Up
Trust me man, I can tell if she doesn't. Infact she loves me more than I do to her.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sorry bro!
That's all I've got to say. lipsrsealed
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by opinchinoo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Give ha time wit time she won't feel guilty anymore
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Brandnew2:
Sorry bro!
That's all I've got to say. lipsrsealed
Lol.. That's all I've got to say. grin
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
opinchinoo:
Give ha time wit time she won't feel guilty anymore
Time?? Like how long??

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Have you asked her why she reacts that way?
Was she a virgin when you met her?
How committed is she religiously?
Have you noticed any sign of ogbanje spirit in her? grin
Do you loose something after sex with her?

I can only ask you questions op cos I know not your girlfriend angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by opinchinoo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
drberry:

Time?? Like how long??
didnt mean u shd stop ur romance just saying u shd cont and wen it gets to a time she wil stop feeling guilty.(if she realy luvs u)
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by lanrywatt(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
I think she doesn't like to have sex which could be for a religious reason and if u continue I bet she is going to leave u despite her feelings for u

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Have you asked her why she reacts that way?

Was she a virgin when you met her?

How committed is she religiously?

Have you noticed any sign of ogbanje spirit in her? grin

Do you loose something after sex with her?

I can only ask you questions op cos I know not your girlfriend angry
1. She told me she hasn't dated any guy before and I think I believe her.
2. She pretty committed religiously. Infact she says she can't looses boldness to pray and study her Bible after those episodes of romance. Most likely the reason why.
3. She ain't possessed... Lol... Not at all.. grin
4. I don't loose anything because we've not had Sex before... The process just terminates at the romance phase.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
drberry:

1. She told me she hasn't dated any guy before and I think I believe her.
2. She pretty committed religiously. Infact she says she can't looses boldness to pray and study her Bible after those episodes of romance. Most likely the reason why.
3. She ain't possessed... Lol... Not at all.. grin
4. I don't loose anything because we've not had Sex before... The process just terminates at the romance phase.

You are dating a virgin and a born again soon to become a born against if care is not taken grin grin
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
opinchinoo:
didnt mean u shd stop ur romance just saying u shd cont and wen it gets to a time she wil stop feeling guilty.(if she realy luvs u)
Okay... I get
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You are dating a virgin and a born again soon to become a born against if care is not taken grin grin
Lol... How man go do now?? grin grin
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
drberry:
Lol... How man go do now?? grin grin
let her be.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
OP!!! Tell me the age of your girlfriend and even yourself....

Then i'll know if you'll really need an advice or a good spanking thereof......... angry
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
lanrywatt:
I think she doesn't like to have sex which could be for a religious reason and if u continue I bet she is going to leave u despite her feelings for u
Actually it's cos of religious reasons. But can't the situation be salvaged??
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
penisilin:
OP!!! Tell me the age of your girlfriend and even yourself....

Then i'll know if you'll really need an advice or a good spanking thereof......... angry
About-to-be-married age... What's up??
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
let her be.
Like seriously?? Is that your honest advice? By that do you mean the relationship should end or I shouldn't demand for Sex again
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
drberry:

Like seriously?? Is that your honest advice? By that do you mean the relationship should end or I shouldn't demand for Sex again
don't make a lady choose between you and her God. Directly or indirectly.

That's all I can say smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Olami90: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
I am sure she is one of those struggling to get her stand on her religious beliefs.
(She is neither hot nor cold)

She feels aroused at a point and want to satisfy d urge only for her to be blaming$hating herself and d act after d scene. I know d feeling.
She is still avin conscience. She will lose it if she persist, if she can't draw d lines

Op, u can't force her or do anyfin except she finally decide to join d train of those that av lost their decency to please you/d world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
don't make a lady choose between you and her God. Directly or indirectly.

That's all I can say smiley
*exhales*
I guess that's the hard truth. It's alright then. Thanks
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
drberry:

*exhales*
I guess that's the hard truth. It's alright then. Thanks
you are welcome
smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by sheilak: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
drberry:
I love her and she loves me too but whenever we attempt any pre-intimacy, she just feels very bad after the act and almost wants to break up. I always apologize that it won't happen again but at the end of the day, the hormones will always come back kicking again. This has been going on since last year. I'm just confused and don't know what to do. Please I need some advice.

Don't mind them

She needs to see a psychologist provided there isn't a religious reason/personal reason behind her emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
drberry:

About-to-be-married age... What's up??

ok then....

Take her to a place where YOU CAN LISTEN to her and READ BETWEEN THE LINES.... She might not reveal much but if you are sincere with yourself and know what you want, ask her about her thoughts on sex before marriage and compel her to tell you if she enjoys romance or not.

one question should lead you to more..... but the ultimate is to make sure you are happy and you can also make her happy otherwise let the boat sail with the tides.....

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by oodua1stson: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
I hate stories like this

She needs to grow up really

Go big or go home

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by drberry(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
penisilin:

ok then....

Take her to a place where YOU CAN LISTEN to her and READ BETWEEN THE LINES.... She might not reveal much but if you are sincere with yourself and know what you want, ask her about her thoughts on sex before marriage and compel her to tell you if she enjoys romance or not.

one question should lead you to more..... but the ultimate is to make sure you are happy and you can also make her happy otherwise let the boat sail with the tides.....
Alright man. Thanks..
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by lanrywatt(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
drberry:

Actually it's cos of religious reasons. But can't the situation be salvaged??

It can't bro, believe me when I said dat, ur girl is a good analogy of a Woman.dont spoil her into what she doesn't like and besides must u romance her, Oga hold body jare
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by lanrywatt(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Is sex and romance all der is in a relationship cos u are sounding like u can't date her without sex
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by rayblast(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
sorry bro she s not urs.. Her heart is wit anoda man
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend Feels Very Awful After Every Romance by rayblast(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
sorry bro she s not urs.. Her heart is wit anoda

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships / Nigerian Brand Influencer, Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.