Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back (1319 Views)

Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by ProfOrlando: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello, I'm a student of UNILAG in my fourth year. Years back when I was a fresher I fell in love with this pretty girl. I always admired her and I always stared at her too but her body language was usually discouraging. It was not until 200L I got the courage to step up to her. So we started greeting each other but she still didn't give me the attention I wanted. Until 200L second semester when she discovered I was on a 5.0cGPA, we became friends and we usually study together and I teach her topics she didn't understand until one day we were studying together, so she asked me a question that "why are you so fair" (although I was really fair with a curly dark hair, right from birth, everyone called me oyinbo) it was then I started lying to her that my mum was american and my father was Nigerian. So I was a half breed. So I also lied to her that my dad works for Nigerian breweries as a manager and my mum works at mtn as a manager too and we lived in abuja with the main aim of impressing her, meanwhile my dad sells beer and my mum is an housewife from ilaje and we live in ikorodu
So, with Time she became my girlfriend and I noticed that she loved me for who I was not what I said I was, she wouldn't even collect a Thing from me, instead she buys things for me, she even bought à N12,000 wristwatch for me on my birthday last year. I wanted to confess to her that I lied to her so many times when she says she's looking forward to seeing my parents but I remembered she used to tell me she loves me because I was a honest guy. So, I was usually confused, it was until late last month when I fell down the stairs in my hostel and I dislocated my arm. I was rushed to the medical center and she stood by my side in the Hospital alongside my roomate. So, the nurse decided to collect my parents number and call them to pick me up And take me to another Hospital. Then, my parents arrived within an Hour and she was surprised because I told her they lived in abuja, then she became more surprised when she saw that my mother wasn't white and my mother was yelling at me in yoruba. I was on my bed looking straight at her eyes but she remained quiet. Then she helped them to carry me to the car and waved to me with a Big smile on her face. That was the last time we spoke, since then she hasn't picked my calls, reply my text messages or pings and when I saw her on monday in school, she just ignored me and walk away with her friends. Please, I really need to get her back before the end of february 14. Any advice from nairaland ers please ?

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by rheether(f): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Albino, even you?
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by zinachidi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
you were dishonest man, that girl will never date u again, that's a FACT., and why the Feb 14 deadline by the way?.
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Akkord4gov: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tell me you are joking or doing notice me
But if this is true,then I Smh for you
Low self esteem has already injured you and if you continue this way,it might soon kill you

The lady will disappoint me if she agrees to date you again
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Patented: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
first let me laugh.>>>>>>Lolllllllllll grin karma is a bitch right. Dont try to get her back, she deserves better
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by princeshijman(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
lol..... badt guy. hmmmmm i cnt really say bt it seems she tripped for u bcus of ur family status. bt u sef can lie for africa.
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by vault(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
all this is a probably a lie but if its true........ morafucka ni e

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by mowah: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Shebi na unilag babe, buy am chicken and chips. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Mologi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is super story..
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by ClassCaptain(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
U don bring the matter come nairaland.lol. Shebi i dey tell u make u tell her the truth about your parents u go dey shout not yet time. Sha pm me her number make i follow beg jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Tallesty1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lols. Telling lies to impress a woman is wrong and sign of immaturity, I hope you have learned your lesson.
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by titosantana(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Just forget her, you will embarrass yourself when you push harder. Lots of girls will swallow that your lies, move to the next one. Lol.

She spent on you for she thought she would get them back in ten folds.
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by funshint(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
just ignore her and go no contact... after sometime u might come together and just laugh over d matter. but guy u sef no try!
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
You shouldn't have lied
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by AlexCk: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
ProfOrlando:
Hello, I'm a student of UNILAG in my fourth year. Years back when I was a fresher I fell in love with this pretty girl. I always admired her and I always stared at her too but her body language was usually discouraging. It was not until 200L I got the courage to step up to her. So we started greeting each other but she still didn't give me the attention I wanted. Until 200L second semester when she discovered I was on a 5.0cGPA, we became friends and we usually study together and I teach her topics she didn't understand until one day we were studying together, so she asked me a question that "why are you so fair" (although I was really fair with a curly dark hair, right from birth, everyone called me oyinbo) it was then I started lying to her that my mum was american and my father was Nigerian. So I was a half breed. So I also lied to her that my dad works for Nigerian breweries as a manager and my mum works at mtn as a manager too and we lived in abuja with the main aim of impressing her, meanwhile my dad sells beer and my mum is an housewife from ilaje and we live in ikorodu
So, with Time she became my girlfriend and I noticed that she loved me for who I was not what I said I was, she wouldn't even collect a Thing from me, instead she buys things for me, she even bought à N12,000 wristwatch for me on my birthday last year. I wanted to confess to her that I lied to her so many times when she says she's looking forward to seeing my parents but I remembered she used to tell me she loves me because I was a honest guy. So, I was usually confused, it was until late last month when I fell down the stairs in my hostel and I dislocated my arm. I was rushed to the medical center and she stood by my side in the Hospital alongside my roomate. So, the nurse decided to collect my parents number and call them to pick me up And take me to another Hospital. Then, my parents arrived within an Hour and she was surprised because I told her they lived in abuja, then she became more surprised when she saw that my mother wasn't white and my mother was yelling at me in yoruba. I was on my bed looking straight at her eyes but she remained quiet. Then she helped them to carry me to the car and waved to me with a Big smile on her face. That was the last time we spoke, since then she hasn't picked my calls, reply my text messages or pings and when I saw her on monday in school, she just ignored me and walk away with her friends. Please, I really need to get her back before the end of february 14. Any advice from nairaland ers please ?

Pele o,
But finally this ur story resemble one telemundo story oo.
Anyways, na to dey say "im sorry , i was ashamed to tell u abt my peeps". Cuz na wetn d guy do for d telemundo story oo. grin
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alakada ni bobo yii o grin cheesy

op try to apologize to her. if she loves you she will come back.

What a woman loves she loves dearly smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by jonaifame22(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
We'll whether you lied or not that doesn't matter to me, what matters is this "my brother did you fvck her and if yes hope you've been fvckn her well as in well well, wheneva she remembers that she'll have a rethink even though she might fight it at first buh wth time she'll back in ur bed,jus don't call her,let her be for now!
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by sexymoma(f): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Talk to her close friends, tell them to help you speak to her "that if you're friendly with her pals" before the incident
explain things to them, pls don't lie this time ooo ehn ehn angry
if she nor gree bros gather courage enter her class, stand for front, come begin beg am... Shame go catch am grin she go hear wink

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by kidaberry(f): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin

estharfabian terror to romancelanders
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
Valentine things by fire by force.smiley
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
brandnew3:
Valentine things by fire by force.smiley
LoL!grin

seriously!shocked I shock sef!
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
kidaberry:

estharfabian terror to romancelanders
shocked?
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=Estharfabian post=42836348] LoL!grin

seriously!shocked I shock sef!

[/quote
Very romantic story based on lies ehn!
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by sinequanon: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
ProfOrlando:
So, with Time she became my girlfriend and I noticed that she loved me for who I was not what I said I was..

Nice opera prof.

But you lost me, here.

If she loved you for who you are, and not what you said you were, why did you say it?
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by Kayoski(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Professor Linus , Last year u were schooling in China and then in America and u were in love with yoa.. but now u are a 400 Unilag student..

Are u related to Lie Mohammed?..

Note : not all stories here are true (some people create stories out of boredom and joblessness)

nairalanders check the screenshot I got from one of the topics on his profile..
www.nairaland.com/2705801/should-marry-yao

Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by kidaberry(f): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
shocked?

common we met at the Heathrow airport early this year grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by dapsonlou(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
My guy let sleeping dog Sleep I beg. You don yansh the girl, you said you are a fine boy, you can yansh another five to 6girls before graduation with that lie. Lag girls r too vain, she will never take you back, you are not biracial. That's who she wanted.
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by dapsonlou(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Tell me you are joking or doing notice me
But if this is true,then I Smh for you
Low self esteem has already injured you and if you continue this way,it might soon kill you

The lady will disappoint me if she agrees to date you again

Which low self-esteem, that story good him free yansh. Otherwise Lag girl would have taxed his azz
Re: What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back by berry72: 4:45am On Dec 05, 2016
Hello friends my name is Jessica, I know a good spell
caster who helped me when i had problems with my
Husband if you need a right place to solve your
problems contact drbash01@gmail.com . he is a great man that have been
casting spells for years he has good experience. he
cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours
forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
Contact him today on: drbash01@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala O..... / How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? / One Good Reason Why Bride Price Should Be Abolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.