Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) (729 Views)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
In my own opinion,Thank God say its even MTN thats No 1 dont know if i offended them cause it seems ever seems NCC fined them, the rate at which my internet subscription finishes in record time is unbelievable without any warning.

So over to you my fellow Nairalanders,let me hear your opinions and lets see which one dominates

Re: Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by Imortal001: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nnamdi kanu

4 Likes

Re: Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Imortal001:
Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Imortal001:
Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
OBJ angry
Re: Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by Islamicpope(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Goodluck egberipapa Jonathan one of bayelsa. The immediate past president of Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
All of the above
Re: Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by Ephemmm: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Corruptions and embezzlement of public funds that happened en-masse under the watchful eyes of Goatluck Ebele Jonathan ineffectual buffon.
Re: Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by SurefireAsoOke: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hunger
Re: Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by WATCHOVER(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
APC and those Satanic Agent above me.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Who They Provoke You Pass For Naija? (snapshot) by Smhart1(f): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Why is GLO not on the list?

(1) (Reply)

A Man Lost His Wallet And Got This Letter In Return / Anti-saraki Senator, Marafa, Spits Fire, Calls Senate Memebers "Undistingushed" / Is This Senator Ben Murray Bruce's Younger Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.