Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,939 members, 7,841,605 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) (34422 Views)

Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by niggi4life(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
The girl is Starting to look Igbotic..

But am not so scared cos the mama is a beautiful woman
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by Jchi9876: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
IDIOT, GOAT, DO U KNOW D MEANING OF BASTARD?

Yes i do. looks like you just learnt the word "goat" or do you work in a goat farm?

bas·tard
ˈbastərd/
noun
archaicderogatory
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; More

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by omgismholly(f): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Zellie:
Unusually small bulge

Perverts will scroll up to see the bulge grin
i saw it too. wink
Zellie:
Unusually small bulge

i saw it too.
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by iomoge2(f): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Zellie:
Unusually small bulge

Been scrolling down to see who first saw it.
Lol
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by NobleAngell(f): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I could remember those days when if you impregnate a woman people will be looking at you as if you committed murder, but this days people celebrate "Bastards..
I couldn't agree more.
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by Sanchase: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Flavour all those gals wey you dance

"kporokoto ukwu nwa baby"

for their waist, na so boys go dance on ur daughter when she become of age.
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by seangy4konji: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
I will do anything to get those nikes on his feet...

Classic.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by ladenz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Timileyin008:
Where is the news here

There is no news but you clicked on the link, looked at the picture, clicked on reply, typed a comment, clicked on submit.

Lol. Nice one bro
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by Timileyin008: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
I still don't gerit
ladenz:

There is no news but you clicked on the link, looked at the picture, clicked on reply, typed a comment, clicked on submit.

Lol. Nice one bro
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by refiner(f): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jchi9876:

who be the "we"? change that thing to "i"
you are one of those girls that will. allow these"celebs" choookkk you for nothing

better use ur head

.....speechless...don't even knw wat to reply u!
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by UncleJudax(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I could remember those days when if you impregnate a woman people will be looking at you as if you committed murder, but this days people celebrate "Bastards..
I have never heard a child that the father accepts addressed as a bastards. The term is only used when the child stays with the mum. shocked
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by Philadelphia: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Am I the only one that noticed what is popping from his trouser? I mean where the zipper is often located at grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by Infocenter6cf: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
4////
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by juliuscarter(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Philadelphia:
Am I the only one that noticed what is popping from his trouser? I mean where the zipper is often located at grin
Lol.....sighted
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Flavour and beauty queen

Cute baby though smiley
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Daddy's lil girl.
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Baby daddy... Kiddo looks very much like him.
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by Eluzomo47(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
The man in the right is crap [b][/b]
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by olimaintain(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
can you take a look at flavour's foot wear....
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by remi4ever(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Abi ooh!!
Musicians and ADULTERY are like BEE AND Honey, you cant separate them..!
None of my business tho!!

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by Psylas(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
close your mouth, how are you better than the Bastards
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2016
That a child gets LOVE and CARE from both parents is the only thing that matters.

This pikin he cannot DEH-ny!
Carbon PUPPY! kiss

Nigerian MEN! Take a cue. wink
No one gives a PHACK whether you get married or NAT!

Just take of your childrenzzzzes!
SimPO!!! kiss

* e don learn how to use condoms? * grin
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by FuckTheMod: 6:15am On Feb 12, 2016
yusaze:
That's Flavour's daughter with ex-beauty queen, Sandra Okagbue. His daughter with Anna Ebiere is his second child.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/flavour-pictured-with-his-first-daughter-photo.html

ALL I SEE IS A DOG

AND

HiS

BASTĄRD CHILD
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF BASTARD.
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2016
The Baby, the Baby Daddy and The Asst Baby Daddy
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by 247notire(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
omgismholly:
i saw it too. winki saw it too.
Hi dear. My email for PM isn't working cos the e-mail address is now invalid, I don't use it anymore. Are you on wasap? If you are quote me on another of my post let me drop my phone number. Hoping to hear from you.
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by omgismholly(f): 1:52am On Mar 26, 2016
247notire:
Hi dear. My email for PM isn't working cos the e-mail address is now invalid, I don't use it anymore. Are you on wasap? If you are quote me on another of my post let me drop my phone number. Hoping to hear from you.
mention me in our next post
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by 247notire(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2016
omgismholly:
mention me in our next post
Add me on wasap.

Will modify the post to remove my no later.
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by omgismholly(f): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=247notire post=. Add me on wasap.

Will modify the post to remove my no later.[/quote]OK.seen.I'll add u
Re: Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) by 247notire(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
omgismholly:
OK.seen.I'll add u
Pls modify your post and remove my phone number dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And Rita Edochie – Are They Husband And Wife Or Just Related? / "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo / Toyin Lawani Bares Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.