Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

"You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React (18292 Views)

Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car / Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React by SurefireAsoOke: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abeg mak una free this woman
Re: "You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React by jiggaz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
I keep wondering.... what is this Lady's claim to fame? Cos if not for Nairaland, i haven't heard her name before. I don't know her but thanks to Nairaland mods, they keep carrying her matter to front page. I don't know if she's paying you people.... Everybody is now a celebrity in Nigeria....
Re: "You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React by beautycrush24(f): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: "You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React by Sunnypa11(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
shamecurls:
Steven Keshi would be the best coach for our Basketball team. I dont support the idea of allowing our hockey team to go and represent us at the football Nations cup as its waste of carbohydrate.

Can we have gizzard and more beer there?

Wickedness
Re: "You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React by Naff24(f): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
#HerLife #HerBusiness #TheirHeadache... undecided undecided
Re: "You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 12, 2016
The woman has no complexion again. Even her destiny is dimmer than her present look.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Takes Photos With Her Down Syndrome Kids / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / Hottest Hollywood Celebrity Leelee Sobieski Latest Hot Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.