Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Aba 2016...pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba 2016...pics (9705 Views)

African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) / See The Good Work Ambode Did On Lagos Roads Between April 18th–22nd,2016(pics) / Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2016
I passed through Golden Guinea and for the 1st time in many year...I saw new Engines, I saw new workers everywhere and light was Everywhere in and outside
the company...their engine was steaming and Security men were at the gate with their blue and back Uniforms

And they cleaned up the dirty abandoned Environment

So maybe full work is underway...is upto 3weeks they started ooh even as am typing Nw...I dnt mean production...maybe is also rehabilitation...so we are expecting production soon...

The Man that Cursed Abia State and killed himself thought that is Over forever but God created him and his charm...So finally the Curse is Lifted

But why is it this Period that our Economy is Crippled...?

We thank God for his intervention...

1 Like

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Nice One. Its getting a bit long that I visited Abia. Its my state of origin. Ride on Ikpeazu, Pls perform and work. Abia ndewo nu!

2 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by nwadiuko1(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2016
glacswhite:
I passed through Golden Guinea and for the 1st time in many year...I saw new Engines, I saw new workers everywhere and light was Everywhere in and outside
the company...their engine was steaming and Security men were at the gate with their blue and back Uniforms

And they cleaned up the dirty abandoned Environment

So maybe full work is underway...is upto 3weeks they started ooh even as am typing Nw...I dnt mean production...maybe is also rehabilitation...so we are expecting production soon...

The Man that Cursed Abia State and killed himself thought that is Over forever but God created him and his charm...So finally the Curse is Lifted

But why is it this Period that our Economy is Crippled...?

We thank God for his intervention...
nigga which curse are you on about?
Re: Aba 2016...pics by iSlayer: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Foxflames:
A road without sidewalk, road markings and signs is a poorly designed road

Some people sef. You want to tell me you don't know most of those roads are still under construction?

4 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by MrEverest(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2016
glacswhite:
Other news...Obohia Rd under construction through Ohazu and Ozuomba

..Golden Guinea Umuahia has resumed Work

Aba WaterSide to become a Aba Beach in 4months time

AbaMade product goes to Abuja and Silverbird

Enyimba Stadium under rehabilitation

Ikpeazu to Look into Crude oil at OBOAJAH off Ugwunagbo

Uratta Road flagged off

Opobo Road under rehabilitation

Only God will help Ohanku and Portharcourt Road...

Soon the Main Obohia Rd will be under attack by caterpillars and bull dozers

I Don try nah...

Impresive I must say, despite the fact that I traveled from my base, mobilized, campaigned & voted for Alex Otti. In a twist of fate, Ikpeazu emerged & we all sad, we thought that Aba will remain in the state Thief T.A Orji left it but little did we know that Ikpeazu is really up to task. I will only ask for thing from him as the governor & nwa Aba just like me. My governor, pls cut off whatever ties u have with Orji!!

6 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by nwadiuko1(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2016
MrEverest:
Impresive I must say, despite the fact that I traveled from my base, mobilized, campaigned & voted for Alex Otti. In a twist of fate, Ikpeazu emerged & we all sad, we thought that Aba will remain in the state Thief T.A Orji left it but little did we know that Ikpeazu is really up to task. I will only ask for thing from him as the governor & nwa Aba just like me. My governor, pls cut off whatever ties u have with Orji!!
#abiamustbegreatagain my brother
Re: Aba 2016...pics by MrEverest(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2016
Gov Ikpeazu, pls that ahia udele/water side is really an eye sore, that abbatoir should be relocated as a matter of urgency, for a long time I used to imagine how beautiful that place would have been if the Enyimba hotel(the most impressive high rise building in Aba) is completed, the water side/ahia udele turned into a kind of beach & leasure park with flora & fauna things like trees, flowers, a small santuary for rare animals, canopy walk, white sands & sits for nature lovers, it could be concessioned to those that wud manage the Enyimba hotel & it would become a revenue earner for the state! Also, Ogbor-hill seriously needs a flyover around the water side bridge. Finally, the median of Enugu- Port Harcourt road from Tonimas factory gate to anywere around that spare parts market should be beutified with flowers & street light (powered by geometric). I know there is paucity of funds but since I have seen that u have the will, I believe there will be a way out! God Bless U as U transform Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by nwadiuko1(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2016
MrEverest:
Gov Ikpeazu, pls that ahia udele/water side is really an eye sore, that abbatoir should be relocated as a matter of urgency, for a long time I used to imagine how beautiful that place would have been if the Enyimba hotel(the most impressive high rise building in Aba) is completed, the water side/ahia udele turned into a kind of beach & leasure park with flora & fauna things like trees, flowers, a small santuary for rare animals, canopy walk, white sands & sits for nature lovers, it could be concessioned to those that wud manage the Enyimba hotel & it would become a revenue earner for the state! Also, Ogbor-hill seriously needs a flyover around the water side bridge. Finally, the median of Enugu- Port Harcourt road from Tonimas factory gate to anywere around that spare parts market should be beutified with flowers & street light (powered by geometric). I know there is paucity of funds but since I have seen that u have the will, I believe there will be a way out! God Bless U as U transform Abia State.
thank you bros.......the meat market @ waterside has been relocated to somewhere around ovom.......flyover at ogbor Hill and beautification of the water body there will commence in 3 months time....that is when the talks with private investors (for enyimba hotels) has been completed.......#abiawillbegreatagain

1 Like

Re: Aba 2016...pics by MrEverest(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2016
nwadiuko1:
thank you bros.......the meat market @ waterside has been relocated to somewhere around ovom.......flyover at ogbor Hill and beautification of the water body there will commence in 3 months time....that is when the talks with private investors (for enyimba hotels) has been completed.......#abiawillbegreatagain
You mean work is already in progress to achieve that? Thats great!!!
Re: Aba 2016...pics by nwadiuko1(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2016
MrEverest:
You mean work is already in progress to achieve that? Thats great!!!
you will see......the meat people @ ahiaudele will move soon
Re: Aba 2016...pics by reallest(f): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2016
I like dis,hope it will continue like. One love...though am a yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Leopardd(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2016
A lot is changing in my city.

6 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrEverest:

If u wanna get more news about Ikpeazu plan on making Aba River(waterside) a beach open this link www.downloadqwr.xyz/2865164/pictures-first-aba-urban-renewal
Re: Aba 2016...pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Loving this, Anambra and Abia leading the way. I love the rate we hear good news from the two states, other igbo states abeg make una wake up

4 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2016
Brass,Milverton etc
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2016
Osisioma Geometric Road,Crescent,Omoba Obikabia rd,Azikiwe,Brass and Eziukwu

2 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Sydney22: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Nice one ... What of osusu road ? Omuma rd ? Cemetry road ?
Re: Aba 2016...pics by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Foxflames:
A road without sidewalk, road markings and signs is a poorly designed road

This is to show that a failed state and state party (PDP) has been "working". Funny that in the modern time of 2016, pictures of asphalt sprinkled on a stretch of dirt is the height of progress and development. A fruitless attempt to manipulate the minds of gullible people.

Orji Kalu 8 years and nothing but insult to Easterners,
Theo Orji 8 years and nothing but insult to Easterners,
and now their poster boy Ikpeazu, along with PDP "SWEEPING" all polls, including senatorial spot for Theo Orji, and another 4 or maybe 8 years of quack progress.
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

This is to show that a failed state and state party (PDP) has been "working". Funny that in the modern time of 2016, pictures of asphalt sprinkled on a stretch of dirt is the height of progress and development. A fruitless attempt to manipulate the minds of gullible people.

Orji Kalu 8 years and nothing but insult to Easterners,
Theo Orji 8 years and nothing but insult to Easterners,
and now their poster boy Ikpeazu, along with PDP "SWEEPING" all polls, including senatorial spot for Theo Orji, and another 4 or maybe 8 years of quack progress.

Please try and conclude

3 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Sylvester70(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
my brother i live in aba and am tellin u that if he builds all these roads without touching porthacourt road bet me aba people will hate him more becos if rain touches the ground by this time next month cannoe and boats will be used for transportation warn okezuo oooh
Re: Aba 2016...pics by chudionu58(f): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2016
Sylvester70:
my brother i live in aba and am tellin u that if he builds all these roads without touching porthacourt road bet me aba people will hate him more becos if rain touches the ground by this time next month cannoe and boats will be used for transportation warn okezuo oooh

U didn't Lie even bicycle,Okada, and pedestrians won't walk on that road...but that's a Federal road..Roads he aught to look at are Ohanku,Cemetery,Uratta,Obohia,Crystal park Ave. And Portharcout Rd..although Obohia and Uratta are undergoing some Rehab now.. Ikpeazu said something about re-filling sang to portharcout rd
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Our Mall is Open and buying and selling is happening nw

4 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by asha80(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2016
glacswhite:
Our Mall is Open and buying and selling is happening nw
which mall?
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2016
asha80:
which mall?
Aba mega mall

1 Like

Re: Aba 2016...pics by asha80(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2016
glacswhite:

Aba mega mall
by the way are they still constructing second phase of the mall since what is standing now is the first phase? Moreover like you did on the rds pics for buying and selling would do the trick
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Aba River...the most dirtiest River for year b4 Ikpeazu came for rescue... Another Hidden River in the most beautiful hidden place in Aba is At Okpulo Umuobo...what a Lovely place to Live..Others are at Ukwa east(Azumini)

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2016
More of Azumini blue river and Old native pics of Aba, back in those days
Re: Aba 2016...pics by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2016
Carry on with your good work OP, don't mind the detractors. Aba must become better.

2 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2016
asha80:
by the way are they still constructing second phase of the mall since what is standing now is the first phase? Moreover like you did on the rds pics for buying and selling would do the trick
Aba would get better, but it's a gradual process. The current administration hasn't lasted up to one year, yet you can the commitment the Governor is making to put Aba in shape.

2 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
More of Azumini blue river and Old native pics of Aba, back in those years/days

Re: Aba 2016...pics by asha80(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2016
Chiwude:
Aba would get better, but it's a gradual process. The current administration hasn't lasted up to one year, yet you can the commitment the Governor is making to put Aba in shape.
Aba mega mall is being built by a private firm not government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Promise Nnanyereugo Joins House Of Representatives Race (Photos) / Borno State Government Distributes Ramadan Items To Refugees In Maiduguri / Corruption: Buhari’s Presidency Stinks - PDP Attacks Obono-obla, HOSF Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.