Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? (51549 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by blessedfavoured: 12:59am On Feb 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

For advanced family or new family?

However don't use yourself as a yardstick to measure other people.

@least, your siblings can bath themselves,cloth themselves and even feed themselves.

Why don't you talk about your dad? Probably not in the picture of people to be taken care of in the morning like preparing his breakfast, but OP is around as a father.

For your info, I am the 2nd child of my family, 1st left for UK for akademikz @ 16yrs (she is married now). And anytime we wake up by 6am, everyone in d house must go late to skul or work. I now live alone, and same thing applies.

Did I tell u dat my mum was also a second skul principal?

you people are probably slow in your house, sorry to say.
there are people that will wake up 4am and still be late, because they'll use 1 hour to "perambulate" looking for what's not lost. i remember during my IT, at Oregun, and i was going from Gbagada. with the traffic and public transport, trip time was about 45mins. I used to wake up at 6;15, say my prayers, make breakfast, and get ready for work and still leave my house before 7:15.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by blessedfavoured: 1:02am On Feb 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Choi, u see wetin u cause now, I don mistakenly throw my phone on d floor while laffing and d screen don break.

Ur comments are funny, some elements of truth in it.

Oya bring money make I go repair my phone. because na ur funny coment cause am.

lol sorry about your phone o, at least you can still type with it tongue
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by chigoizie7(m): 1:07am On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

Nope

Those days were usually days we have our baths before going to bed.

Wake up
Pray
Cook- (rice takes about 18-20mins)/dress up
Eat

Now u re talking. U guys have ur bath b4 going to bed. That's d diff. OP's family takes their bath after waking up in d morning.

Like I said, 1hr 15mins is not enough for me. I had to wake up, pray, my morning routine,(150 press up and 150 sit up 5 by 30) den head to d toilet to avoid wahala during d day, brush my teeth, bring out cloths to wear, find something to eat(drinking tea is the easiest breakfast but I don't drink tea otherwise I will sleep all day) bath and den cloth myself.

Sweethrt I can't do all those in 1hr 15mins.

Moreover, OP has his reasons.

Have ever lived in lagos b4?
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by nannyo(f): 1:10am On Feb 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
You call 6am late? undecided....abi you're looking for excuse to send her packing angry
u just brought the words out of my mouth. He might also be looking for who to purnish. the girl wey been de my bros house de wake by 10am everyday

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by mywells: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2016
live near a mosque.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by mywells: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2016
become a driver in 3days 08107417366
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by emajoe: 1:15am On Feb 12, 2016
OP, do you normally sleep thru out?
Check ur sleeping habit, you might have been "sleeping" when she was waking, sorry; waiting, ohh no, wet<>ing! till 4 or 5am time for your PRAYERS!
OP, please dont be more catholic than the Pope.
Do your w.o.r.k, not sleeping, your madam will surprise and/or meet you at the POINT of your needS!
.......Thank me later.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by chigoizie7(m): 1:15am On Feb 12, 2016
blessedfavoured:

you people are probably slow in your house, sorry to say.
there are people that will wake up 4am and still be late, because they'll use 1 hour to "perambulate" looking for what's not lost. i remember during my IT, at Oregun, and i was going from Gbagada. with the traffic and public transport, trip time was about 45mins. I used to wake up at 6;15, say my prayers, make breakfast, and get ready for work and still leave my house before 7:15.

Perambulate? Lol, that is what my mum calls "being busy doing nothing".

In my skul those years, if u come to skul by 7.50, you are late as assembly is by 7.40 and a duration of 10mins.

If u add ur trip time of 45mins to your leaving time of 7.15, it will be 8.00, in my skul those days, bros, u are late oh. The bone of contention here is not to be late to either work or skul, more reason u should wake earlier.

Besides, u just talked about yourself as a single adult. OP's case is that of a father with kids to be taken care of probably, maybe 2 or 3 kids and dere lunch + OP's place of work might be 1hr from house.

Like I said, don't use urself as a yard stick to measure others.

OP's questions is on "how he could make his wife wake up b4 6am.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by SuzieeDee(f): 1:24am On Feb 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
You call 6am late? undecided....abi you're looking for excuse to send her packing angry

like seriously, I even though his term "late" is something around 12 o'clock. He should be glad

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by blessedfavoured: 1:24am On Feb 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Perambulate? Lol, that is what my mum calls "being busy doing nothing".

In my skul those years, if u come to skul by 7.50, you are late as assembly is by 7.40 and a duration of 10mins.

If u add ur trip time of 45mins to your leaving time of 7.15, it will be 8.00, in my skul those days, bros, u are late oh. The bone of contention here is not to be late to either work or skul, more reason u should wake earlier.

Besides, u just talked about yourself as a single adult. OP's case is that of a father with kids to be taken care of probably, maybe 2 or 3 kids and dere lunch + OP's place of work might be 1hr from house.

Like I said, don't use urself as a yard stick to measure others.

OP's questions is on "how he could make his wife wake up b4 6am.

well, I never clocked in late throughout my days there because there were consequences and it involved money. so that actually worked for me.

Really i see your point, if op's wife had kids she might need more than 1 hr. but he didn't mention that, her waking up at 6AM doesn't make him late to work, I don't even think it affects the kids (if they have any) because he'd have put it here. Op just wants her to be waking up by 4 AM whether she has work to do or not.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by freecocoa(f): 1:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Lol, I wake up by 6:30 a.m or later on weekends.

If the time isn't affecting anything, I don't see what the problem is, oh! That's right, she doesn't pray
...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by SuzieeDee(f): 1:27am On Feb 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

like seriously, I even though his term "late" is something around 12 o'clock. He's not serious
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by bussy2020(m): 1:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Buy a China phone and set the alarm to wake her. Only if she is dead she won't wake up.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by AreaFada2: 1:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Before nko? After you don use your magic wand wunjure her all night, how she go wake up early. tongue grin

One way is to let her go to bed early. Early to bed, early to rise.

Remember, work + domestic chores + kids (if any) can be tiring.

Your Mrs might not be the over-religious type.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by AreaFada2: 1:36am On Feb 12, 2016
grin
SuzieeDee:

like seriously, I even though his term "late" is something around 12 o'clock. He's not serious

grin cheesy
Lazy burger! tongue
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by ADBOK: 1:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Your narration of the issue clearly shows that you have no modicum of respect for your wife. You are treating your wife the way overbearing parents treat their kids. Very soon, you'll start beating her. Waking up 6am is late?! Are you okay?!...

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by timoney(m): 1:47am On Feb 12, 2016
wen do u come back from work?.. and what time does she sleep at night? there are too many factors to be considered.

And to what I observe she might not be used to it. U have to she her get used to it by waking her up (it might take up to a month). I'm sure u luv her so no problem

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by tpiar: 1:49am On Feb 12, 2016
mywells:
live near a mosque.

you mean the mosque will wake everybody up by 5 am right?

mosque or those musicians/preachers who also wake folks up by 4 or 5 am each morning, dunno if they're still allowed to do so.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by tpiar: 1:49am On Feb 12, 2016
theoptimist298:

God bless u for this. Whenever guys tell me they are in a relationship,‎ I always ask them, is she aware or does she know?

scary situation!

God bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Mayflowa(m): 1:57am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

and i believe a virtuous wife should be waking up earlier

I am often up by 4am or 5 am

She wakes up late and doesnt pray

I have been diplomatic, harsh and all...but she hasnt changed. what do i do?

Sincerely, your wife too try. Waking up early is my weak point. I work hard but when I sleep, I sleep hard. Like a dead man! I wake up like 8am on the average. There were times I woke up by 10am. It may interest you to know,that I am on top of my game and rich. If I woke up earlier,I know I would have had more successes and lesser procrastination. I am still good. So your wife is great. Don't push her hard!
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Sike(m): 2:01am On Feb 12, 2016
6a.m ain't late mehn. Talk 'bout late when she makes it 7a.m. Period!
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by aribisala0(m): 2:06am On Feb 12, 2016
What would Mourinho do
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Seems the OP has tried everything and he's saying he has a lazy wife who doesn't pray. I'm sorry Sir I understand your pain.
You guys should try marriage counselling.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by repogirl(f): 2:10am On Feb 12, 2016
OP,if she needs to wake up earlier, she will begin to do so.
You say she doesn't pray,well, pray for her and let her see your example....that is let her see that you pray every morning.

When I first got married, I used to wake late, 6am sef was too early. After one kid, I was waking at about 6am but now that I have two kids to prep for school every morning, its 5 am, sometimes even 4 sef cos the school bus comes at 6.30 sharp and their lunch has to be prepared. I wonder what time I will wake when the third one starts school, Lord help me.

Just don't over force her, she will adapt naturally.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Oilandgas1(m): 2:29am On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Give her flying kicks immediately yur awake

Thank me later

Or Jackie chan acrobatic kick and thank us later
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Oilandgas1(m): 2:34am On Feb 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I wonder oooo, mine gets up from bed between 6- 7 and gets every thing ready before 7:30 am so I'm not complaining.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by grandstar(m): 2:35am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

and i believe a virtuous wife should be waking up earlier

I am often up by 4am or 5 am

She wakes up late and doesnt pray

I have been diplomatic, harsh and all...but she hasnt changed. what do i do?
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by genetics111: 2:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Bleep her from the tiny hole from the rear. Starting from 4am. She will forget sleep from d rest of d day.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by bubbleslink: 2:55am On Feb 12, 2016
is she a banker? does she work in a far place? does kids go 2 school? i think does are d three basic points dat justified u man... else free d woman make she sleep! Abi u dey like early mornn undecided grin ??

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:06am On Feb 12, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Do u even ve a job?

No hard feelings.... Just a question

I have JOBS! grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by ttmacoy: 3:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Why does she have to wake at 4am Na she kill Jesus?

Some people are early risers and peform best early in the day while some are late risers and perform best as the day goes on. I don't see what is wrong with waking at 6am. Does she get to work late because she over sleeps?

vybzkartel:

she could be awake...but once it is not 6am, she has sworn never to get up from bed

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by kobonaire(m): 3:18am On Feb 12, 2016
I pity the wife ... this dude wakes up at an ungodly hour (4am) and expects her to do the same ... FFS even rooster still de sleep that time!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.