Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

SEX! So Much Attached To It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX! So Much Attached To It. (478 Views)

'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put Key In It'- Lady / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad / She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX! So Much Attached To It. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
SEX! so much attached to it.

God who made sex Legal only for married couples, is not foolish. Rather, we who disobey his words and act by our flesh, are foolish.

Do u know that, If d first man a woman ever knows (Sexually), is her husband, she will never desire any other man, whether d sex is
good or bad, she would be his wife and not a few men's wife?.

Do u also know that, with d husband being d first Man, women will never have to compare which Manhood is bigger or smaller, satisfactory or dissatisfactory for them, between Men?.

Hmmm! That's why God made u women virgins, so d created size of ur Husband, will have no competitor, as
he would be king of ur own Castle (Honeypot).

But sadly today, Most ladies can just see a guy from afar and tell u how big or small his D¡¢k is without him going naked. They can even tell u who would be lame or Perfect in Sex just by a man's
shape.

Damn! Who should we blame in this?,
WE ALL! , For letting our
desires for material things , and d flesh, take control of us that we chase each other
in relationship fields, flirting, using and playing us like children.

If we obeyed God's word, would most Men say "Her Honeypot no tight enough, say I no feel am, e show say
she don Bleep wella"?, Would Some women say their Man's d¡¢k is too small and they don't feel it in d walls of their Honeypot"?.

May God have mercy on us all, and in our disobedience, give us d spirit of contentment, self control, love, faithfulness and a
Man/woman who we would be satisfied with, despite our pasts.
Re: SEX! So Much Attached To It. by Bhella5(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na so we see am.
Re: SEX! So Much Attached To It. by Greene66: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
See what Nigerian women Ave caused?

When they won't close their legs until marriage
Re: SEX! So Much Attached To It. by Adasun(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
amen o,make God have mercy on us and our konji

(1) (Reply)

Most Relationship Problems Are Stemmed Up From Poor Communication / Is It A Wrong To Compliment A Lady When She Is With Her Bae? / It Is This Attitude Of Men And Women Wey Dey Provoke Me Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.