Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu (18807 Views)

Obiano Is Favourable Disposed To Transform Adazi-nnukwu — Umeh / The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> / The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu by investnow2013: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
More!

2 Likes

Re: The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu by wackpoet(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
I am a proud son of Adazi and reading through this thread made me even prouder. I also saw a picture of my father's house. Very thorough and amazing work you did I must say.
Re: The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu by guvngige: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
NICE

1 Like

Re: The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu by Rocksvibes234: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2023
I think you are mistaken
Adazi Enu is the eldest among them they are about 9 towns not 5. namely Adazi Enu, Adazi Ani, Adazi Nnukwu, Obeledu, Ichida, Amichi, Osumeyi, Ikenga and Umuona

ak47mann:
Adazi families such as adazi enu,adazi ani,adazi nnukwu,Amichi,ichida.All these villages are blood brothers ichida which is the eldest among them settled in the present location the rest of the brothers move out and settle in different areas now look at how they multiple to different villages.I was amazed when I attended meeting they normally have once in every 2yrs the whole five villages gathered together celebrating their reunion each village coke special dishes for the event what a great history cool
Re: The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu by Rocksvibes234: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2023
ak47mann:
Adazi families such as adazi enu,adazi ani,adazi nnukwu,Amichi,ichida.All these villages are blood brothers ichida which is the eldest among them settled in the present location the rest of the brothers move out and settle in different areas now look at how they multiple to different villages.I was amazed when I attended meeting they normally have once in every 2yrs the whole five villages gathered together celebrating their reunion each village coke special dishes for the event what a great history cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity / Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG / Buhari Departs From Egypt Arrives Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.