Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

If To Say I Be Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If To Say I Be Pmb (314 Views)

Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu / They Say I Look Like Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If To Say I Be Pmb by ICONgold(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
#if2sayIbePMB

Fellow Nigerians, I thank you for your support and patriotism as we journey together in this turbulence flight of returning our nation back to its destined prosperity. We must all stay committed to our resolve to make this nation work, if that is only our legacy, our coming generation shall be proud of us. I stood before you at the eagles square few months ago to swear to an oath to give you leadership and provide a platform for our collective prosperity, I committed my integrity to be neutral to all Nigerians and deal with everyone with sincerity and open mindedness, these lofty promises I hold sacrosanct in my heart and it will continue to guide my action all through my regime.

We have shown our zero tolerance for corruption, Nigeria of our dream can only be achievable if we come together and kill corruption before it kills us. I will continue to provide political will for anti-graft agencies and the judiciary to bring into books everyone that has illegally enriched themselves with our common patrimony. The arms gate investigation is on with considerable progress, preliminary investigation into the oil sector has started and I have sanctioned a holistic investigation into the administration of amnesty in the last five years. The TSA implementation is yielding a great result and over 2.2Trillion now recovered and more than 23,000 ghost workers uncovered. I pledge before you again to do everything within me to make Nigeria a better place for all of us.

Fellow Nigerians, the recent issues surrounding the budget I submitted to NASS is very regrettable, as a government we deeply regret the embarrassment we have caused ourselves and the nation. I put myself forward to take all the blame as I have promised you to lead from the front. It is no more news to inform you the budget had been compromised. In the interim, I have directed the Secretary to Government of the Federation to withdraw the compromised budget. I plead for your understanding at this period as corruption has eaten deeper than we anticipated, the presidency is not excepted from this institutionalized corruption that has eaten deep to our national life, but let me assure you, the perpetrators of this felony shall be brought to book. I have instituted a special investigatory committee to investigate the infiltration of the budget with frivolity and the committee shall report straight to me. I stand on the constitution of this nation and make bold to say, the perpetrator will not escape the full wrath of the law. In the next 20days, the budget shall be reviewed and send back to the senate. I have also directed all ministries, parastatal and agencies to cooperate fully with the committee. Together we will wash this nation off indiscipline and corruption.

On the war against terror in the North East, we have recorded tremendous progress in the last few months, thanks to the commitment and patriotism of our troupe, some of who has paid the utmost prize. We will intensify effort to purge our country off terrorism. I have directed the military chiefs to intensify both air and land strike on all the hide out of the terrorist. During my visit to Maiduguru, I was assured by our army that the end of terrorism is in sight. Fellow Nigerians, let us continue to pray for our soldiers as they fight to keep our territorial sovereignty and clear our country of terrorism. We must also continue to pray for the soul of our martyrs who has paid the utmost prize fighting for their fatherland. Government through our heroes foundation will continue to take responsibility over their immediate families. I have in the last UN security summit reinstated our commitment to finding and rescuing our girls kidnapped at Chibok over a year ago. My heart weakens each time I remember the agony of their parents and how the girls would be feeling failed and neglected by their country. I assure you once again, I stand before you today that I will use all the resources of my office to ensure the girls are reunited with their family and terrorism defeated in our nation. Though the war is far from being won but with renewed commitment and motivation of troupe in the North East, the end is very near.

We promised change and that change will start by our sincerity and transparency in governance. I promise to continue to exhibit high level of transparency and probity.

Thank you for keeping the faith.

Thank for supporting me on this journey of economic and material prosperity of our nation.

God bless Nigeria.
Icon Kadri Olawale

(1) (Reply)

This Trend Tho...#wakawakabuhari / The Faulty Components In The Nation / Yobe Deputy Governor, Abubakar Ali, In Auto Crash In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.