Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Care For Some ITALIAN Pizza...sorry Ma Na ...DEVALUATION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Care For Some ITALIAN Pizza...sorry Ma Na ...DEVALUATION (359 Views)

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos) / 13 States To Produce Rice For Consumption+ Devaluation has failed – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Care For Some ITALIAN Pizza...sorry Ma Na ...DEVALUATION by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
THE DEVALUATION OF THE NAIRA IS A PROPER DESCRIPTION AND DEFINATION OF A DERAILED MENTALITY OF A COLLECTIVE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN LIVING A FAKE LIFE. NIGERIANS.

TRUST ME!!!

A LIFE OF SHOW OFF!!! A LIFE OF SELF DECEPTION!!! A LIFE OF JUST BEING PRETENTIOUS AND STUPID.

"WHAT? OMG!!!"

After waking up one morning and sighting the devalution of the NAIRA. Everybody of dem carry both hands hang for dem heads like say hope don quench patapata.

"Kai Shikenan!!! NIGERIA OWN DON FINISH. MAKE PERSON START TO DEY TIP TOE COMMOT".

"Lasisi, you dey see wetin I dey see so?" (Speaks pidgin as him see DEVALUTION before na American Slangs him dey speak.............you will think he saw the DEVIL).

"N310 to a $? Chai!!! This must be a dream o!. LASISI!! LASISI!!! AM I SLEEPING"? HE ASKED................ "LASISI!!!, WAKE ME UP! WAKE ME UP! I MUST BE DREAMING. HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE"  

Hmm!!!

Nigerians unna don wake up Abi una still dey sleep ni plus BED-WETING as usual. NA TRUE FIGURE DEY FLASH UNNA FOR FACE O. N310 to One United States of American Dollar $1.

Meaning: $1,000 is equals N310,000. SIMPLE ARITHMETIC.

Ye!!! Lasisi No be dream o! NA SO E BI O!

Dem start to LAMENT BITTERLY.

"This has never ever happened before in the history of this GREAT COUNTRY!!!! I THOUGHT WE VOTED FOR CHANGE. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? I SAY WHAT DA FVCK IS HAPPENINNG?"

APC don carry us enter ONE CHANCE!!! Wayooooooo!

*** INSTEAD OF TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE ROOT CAUSES OF THIS "CHANGE". NIGERIANS STARTED TO MAKE NOISE LIKE PARROTS.

Nigerians when are you going to stop telling LIES to yourselves. When are you going to embraces NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH?

Dem swear for una mouth ne? To dey always tell lies ni?

The will always say a GREAT country.............What GREATNESS?.............Well you can be GREAT, its an adjective. It only qualifies a noun which is Nigeria. Its all about the SIZE of the Nigerian population......IF THAT IS WHAT YOU MEAN BY BEING GREAT. THEN I DON'T DISPUTE YOUR CLAIMS.

But really, its a GREAT NUMBER OF PEOPLE living a FAKE life.

TRYING TO BE LIKE AN AMERICAN YET YOU A NIGERIANS.Everything about you is IMPORTED. "What the hell is happening". Continue to dey speak slangs, Shotigbo........soon all of una go start to speak in Tongues plus Arabic and Swahili join when mudu of Rice enter cut-throat price.

Wedding: Na Rice
Naming: Na Rice
Funeral: Na Rice
Party: Na Rice
Picnic: Na Rice
Xmas: Na Rice
Sallah: Na Rice
TODAY NKO?: Na Rice o

You will think every where you go in Nigeria you will be seeing Rice plantations................but rice na by IMPORTATION.........O.Shuùuuuuu!!!

SO, AN EXCLAMATION "what the hell is happening?" Are you asking me a QUESTION Sir?

A PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LIVING A LIFE OF 'WANNA BE' LIKE OYINBO. NANSENSE,

YEYE PEOPLE, WHO HAVE LOST THEIR TRAIL. WHO  HAVE BEING MENTALLY DERAILED, ALWAYS FOLLOWING THE WHITE-MAN's WAY OF LIFE LIKE HIS TAIL. FOLLOW-FOLLOW, COPY -COPY DON MAKE UNA MISS ROAD Ooooooo. KUMA WHITE MAN DON FALL UNA INSIDE SOAK-AWAY WHERE UNA DEY SWALLOW UNA OWN S-H-I-T RUN LEAVE UNA.

A Dollar is now N310. Why?

*Before you read any further. Its good that I state clearly that I am not one of those who is interested in the colour of your skin but your MENTAL FACULTY. Am not an Africanist, Racist...........but am a hard-core LOVER of TRUTH. I don't care if its SATAN tell they TRUTH as long as I verify that its the TRUTH I embrace it WHOLE HEARTEDLY.

So, why do we NIGERIANS like EVERYTHING FOREIGN so much to our own DETRIMENT. Subjecting the RICHNESS in our own CULTURE to TORTURE and MOCKERY.

Na Doro-Wash-Wash Oooooooo

WHITE MAN DON BRAIN WASH UNA HEAD  WITH BONVITA, WITH TECHNOLOGY, WITH THEIR ABCD........1234........WESTERN EDUCATION, WITH DEM RELIGION............... Just to mention the least.

Ye!!! We don follow-follow dem enter hole Ooooooo. ONE CHANCE, we no fit commot again. Dem don run leave una inside black hole Oooooooo!. WAYOooooo UNA life don bend finish Ooooooo!. 

APOLOGETICALLY TELLING US THE TRUTH WITHOUT APOLOGY (Please don't get confused). Nigerians are worse than any ANIMAL on planet earth. ITS NOT AN ABUSE, PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN, REALLY.

We are worse than Dogs at the feet of their Master waiting for any SCRAP he might throw from his table. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE THROWS OR THREW, it is taken as a sign of LOVE and AFFECTION because we are so BRAIN WASHED, MENTALLY DERAILED AND JUST STUPID. As long as it comes from OYINBO its no doubt a GOOD THING. This is the MENTALITY. WELL ALWAYS GOOD FOR FOOLS!!!
Na so dem go kill all of una one day. All it takes is a BREAKING NEWS. And Nigerians will start jumping willingly into the Lagoon, Well, River.............without thinking twice.

WE DON'T THINK. DO WE

'AWON ODE'........'AWON WOR-BI-AS!!!" (In Yoruba meaning FOOLISH GLUTONS)

Every living Animal uses their SENSES in-order to survive. A bird as say a Chicken will use their sharp EYE to capture what they find before putting anything into their mouth. The check very well before consuming except if its a AGRIC CHICKEN...............U know, we are like tthe White -Man's AGRIC CHICKEN Ooooooo. NIGERIA IS THEIR FARM. Dem don brain wash una finish. The fed you with everything and anything that will make you become VALUABLE for their own CONSUMPTION.

They fed you with LIES UPON LIES............CORRUPTION is one of their may diseases they have infested us with.........Europe and America got their fortunes and built themselves by stealing from Africa......latin America.......e.t.c

A dog will sniff to check before putting anything inside their mouth. A pig too even though glutonous, doesn't just swallow every rubbish........it makes sure it sorts out the best rubbish out of all other RUBISH that will make them GROW FAT AND FATTER AND FATTEST. Yokorto......Yokorti.

Nigerians wetin una dey use una own Eyes, Nose, Ears, Tongue, Skin........BRAIN DO?

Answer: JIBITI.........419.............last.....last una finally come DEFRAUD UNA OWN SELF.

Ain't we Human beings? I thought they said human beings have more than just SENSES like Animals but are most INTELLIGENT. Where is the Nigerian INTELLIGENCE

Not us o. Don't ask me abeg.

We don't think, we don't check, we don't shine our eyes except if its MONEY. EVERYTHING is carry come, carry swallow as long as it is made by OYINBO.

We don't believe in ourselves.............SERIOUSLY BRAIN WASHED ................WE LOVE TO IMPORT EVERYTHING.

So, your new government is try to HELP cure your disease of LIVING A FAKE LIFE always depending on Oyinbo. By subjecting you to more and more POVERTY. Perhaps you will stop being just PRETENSCIOUS and CONFIGURE your brains back to FACTORY SETTING.

That is what the government says its trying to do but in a way even worse than allowing us to be just GLUTONOUS CONSUMERS.

Did the government really think through this FOREX Policy at all. Its after-maths.........the externalities...............is FOREX in the first place not so VOLATILE in nature. IS THIS NOT A GAMBLE Tin-ni-ni-ta-na-na-bi-ko-bi-ko........Chai with our lives.

Don't be surprise to get a momentum in FOREX that will devalue the Naira further to  N500.........further crazily to N1000 to a $1. Its not IMPOSSIBLE Oooooooo.

Where una FAKE LIFE ...........is it today that we should start partonizing made in Nigerian goods?

The aim is for the FOREX POLICY to erect trade barriers........to boost our domestic production and reduce our hopeless  IMPORT gluttony. Says the government.

"When the Bureau de change pppl were running to their villages to vote and shouting 'SAI BUHARI' 'CHAINJI CHAINJI'. The didn't know it will be like this o! Now they are importing forex from Ghana. WE JUST DEY LOOK Ooooo!" Kennygee NL

So, the importers of tomato paste ran to meet the Senate President to talk to CBN Governor to lift exemption by CBN on tomato paste.

"But wait Ooooo, SO NIGERIA WAS IMPORTING TOMATOES BEFORE?" Onatisi NL

"So u no know, even ruler na made in China. Na only Kuli-Kuli, Guguru, Garri, Yam............we no dey import".

ITS NOT FUNNY O! NA SO DEY WHITE MEN TRAIN UNA. PROGRAM UNA BRAIN TO WORSHIP HIM. IF THEY HAD WANTED GOOD FOR US. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE PURPOSELY CONSRUCTED RAIL LINES THAT WILL BE MAINLY FOR EXPORTING OUR AGRICULTURAL RAW PRODUCE TO THEIR COUNTRY. THEY WOULD HAVE THOUGHT US HOW TO BULID OUR OWN AND HOW TO DISCOVER OURSELVES AND ADVICE AND DISCOURAGED US TO BEING 'WANNA BE'. A THE PROCESSING WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE HERE AND NOT THERE. SAFES COST AND ITS THEIR BENEFITS.

But due to our love for living a FAKE LIFE..........AND BECAUSE WE ARE JUST SO STUPID. We buy these finish goods back with multiple amount than we had sold the raw materials to them. THEY TELL YOU! CAN YOU SEE ITS NOW, PROCESSED, REFINED AND PACKAGED. THEIR OWN FOODS.

Foods that we were not used to eating before the White Man came. Has now become what we can't do without. When did we start drinking Bonvita, ..................just for example...........yes we plant Coacoa..................but in TRUTH what do we use Coacoa for LOCALLY...........how did Coacoa become part of us?

Yes think about it.

Still on our FAKE LIFE. "Many ladies prefer the EFFIZY of going to big time food joints to go form BUTTY and would prefer to eat PIZZA in these restaurants for example whereas what her body and even the worms inside her belle is yearning for is good AMALA with GBEGIRI and EWEDU soup with choice of MEAT". Leadership Newspaper, Sept 4, 2015 page 27.

"Do you have Italian Pizza?" She asked.........WHAT A PRENTENTIUOS LIFE. Na hunger go waya you die.............

MORE THAN ANYTHING, WE ARE A BRAIN WASHED PEOPLE EVEN WORSE IS WE ARE A PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT GRATEFUL FOR WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN US. THOSE THREE ARE JUST OUR ONLY PROBLEMS. AS FAR AS AM CONCERN.

1. Brain washed people
2. People suffering from inferiority complex
3. Not grateful to God.

Gratitude to God simply means SUBMITTING TO HIS WILL, WILLINGLY OUT OF LOVE AND FEAR FOR HIM IN SINCERITY.

How does living a pretenscious life qualify?

Nigeria is the country of the Religiously Hypocrite...............we are RELIGIOUS because we are too DUMB to realize that what God want is for us to be RIGHTEOUS. Its all part of the BRAIN WASHING.

We are worshiping the White-man not God O!

This reminds me of a folk lore; that depicts the consequence of living a life of 'WANABE'.

There was this Crow, (a bird) which saw a Peacock (another bird) and thought OMG!!! She is so BEAUTIFUL. Na so the Peacock dey 'Judi-judi' dey shake 'Yansh' . Yes! The Peacock with her feathers at full glory. The Crow wished to be like one. So, the crow spent days immitating, the Peacock's walk, her sound, how she dey 'Judi-Judi, her DANCE. The Crow tried desperately to immitate the fanning of the BEAUTIFUL TAIL but eventually REALIZED that she had FAILED. Now here is the moral lesson. WHEN SHE TRIED TO GO BACK TO BEING A CROW. SHE COULDN'T.

WHY?

BECAUSE SHE HAD FORGOTTEN HOW TO BEING A CROW..................SHE DON COPY-COPY FORGET HERSELF. NOW SHE IS NEITHER A CROW NOR A PEACOCK.

That is the situation with Nigeria today............YOU ARE NOT WHITE YOU ARE NOT BLACK.

WHAT ARE WE?

The moment you give birth to your children, you start to teach them the WHITE-MAN'S language, feed them his kind of food, kind of cloths and are proud of all others sick things about his culture. Negeligent about the Richness in yours.

BY THE WAY A CROW IS BLACK...........*** I still maintain its not about the colour of the skin.........infact BEAUTY is 90% ATTITUDE + CONFIDENCE........the rest na WASH-WASH.

So, Dem go bleach dem skin because the want to become WHITE instead of just being grateful to God for whom He has created them as. Una no go learn from late MICHAEL JACKSON?

Have your ever seen or heared a WHITE MAN do a skin surgery because he wants to become BLACK?

Even black shoe polish dem no use for body take pretend small.

IS NOT ABOUT THEY COLOUR................WHAT THEY DON'T WANT TO BE IS BEING STUPID LIKE US.

Your President has brought a Policy to systematically ban you from IMPORTATION, and RELYING on domestic product.

But your President Yansh no dey sit down for him country..........TRAVEL ABROAD..........GO DO WETIN?...............WHEN THE ANSWERS TO THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE IS A MENTAL PROBLEM MOST OF ALL WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS ALSO BEING EXHIBITING...............RELYING ON THEM FOR WAY OUT.

Infact, its the U.K that will loan us money for running 2016 Budget. (DON'T ASK ME FACTS, GO FIND OUT OWN YOUR OWN IF YOU CARE AS MUCH AS I DO FOR HUMANITY AND TO SEEKING THE LORD OF THE WORLDS TO BE PLEASED WITH ME.)

This was the Senate President's response when the importers of Tomato paste went to meet him for intercession.

"It is high time to start telling ourselves the *HOME TRUTH as a nation. We are where we are because of our refusal to take HARD DECISIONS"

Abeg make una help me ask Saraki which one be *HOME TRUTH AGAIN.............IF NIGERIA IS THE HOME AND HE IS TALKING HOME TRUTH........SARAKI HAS JUST TOLD ANOTHER BIG LIE TACTICALLY AND TECHNICALLY.

*WHOLE TRUTH IS THE WHOLE TRUTH.

Which one be HOME TRUTH?

"Right now it seems that they who have a TRUTH to reveal also have a LIE to hide". Eric Hoffer

How long shall we keep on hiding.

"We are where because of our refusal to take HARD DECISIONS." Senate President Bukola Saraki.

KINDLY TELL HIM THAT ALL SENATORS SHOULD BE EARNING JUST A LITTLE BIT ABOVE WHAT IS EARNED IN THE CIVIL SERVICE SUGGESTING THAT ITS A WAY FORWARD AND AN *HOME TRUTH.

So, is the DEVALUATION of the Naira the solution to the problem of Nigeria?

THE EMPHATIC, MOST SANE, LOGICAL, EMPIRICAL, WELL THOUGHT THROUGH ANSWER IS:

A Capital NO! N-O!.

He begins to CRY after hearing NO as the answer:

"YE!!! WE DON ENTER ONE CHANCE O! I GO DIE Oooooooooooooooooooooo!!! WHERE APC THEY CARRY US GO Ooooooooooooooooooo!!! Abeg!!! Abeg!!! I WAN DROP FOR HERE.............PLEASE NOW...............I WAN PISS!..........NO! NO! NO!.............. DRIVER MALLAM BUBU...............I SAY I WANT S-H-I-T..................I GO S-H-I-T INSIDE YOUR BUS Oooooooooooo. MY S-H-I-T NA AIR POLLUTION Ooooooooooooo. MALLAM BUBU PLEASE NOW............NA BEG I DEY BEG Ooooooooo. I wan DROP.

IN TRUTH NIGERIA IS REALLY MESSED UP BY NEGATIVE ATTITUDE AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX....................OUR PROBLEM IS SELF DECEPTION.

To be continued. Inorder to telling us the reason why the DEVALUTION OF NAIRA is just one of those..........PHANTOM that is never a SOLUTION.

Share if you care.

(1) (Reply)

Army Handovers 3 Major-generals, Other Officers To EFCC / Zika HOAX Exposed By South American Doctors / How Obasanjo Awarded Abuja Rail Project Without Design, MOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.