Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony (31922 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday / Olamide, Davido, KSA, Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, 95 Others For One Lagos Fiesta / I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Tampinu(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
babayinka77:

You got it right man,Ayuba was never a Muslim. He was only there make financial gains through fuji. I won't however be surprised if he denounces Christianity tomorrow because the reason for his porting is also connected to financial gains and loan payments. Lol.

Hallelujah!!! grin
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by nickxtra(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
I have a dream that big top shots in Nigeria will abandon their religions nd embrace Christianity.
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by kenny81: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Haya...
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Analysiscorner: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
From frying Pan to Fire. angry

Christianity and Islam are both the same cake with different icing.

So, which one do you advocate?
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by me69: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
driy65:
u guys can be so shallow......d bokoharam biiz are dey southerners or northerners pple who quote d quran in thier evil dealings...av u ever seen a thief using d bible 2 back hie evil deeds cox d bible was soo explicit....Love and forgiveness thats d basic rule of all christians.......as for the most corrupt leader go read about d gulf windfall where 12 billion dollars was stolen by babaginda...seems u were a kid den..u guys are all terrorist either u agree or go flush ursef in ur WC dats if u even av one
i don't have WC where i flush my self but forget. Abt evil people quoting the bible wat abt the KKK or the complicity of the church in black slavery wat abt the crusades. If we are to categorize everyone than call muslims terrorists but allow me to call you child molesters kidnappers robbers fornicators drunkard etc...
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by MindMatics(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
D guy needs miracle bank alert, jst like d ogun pple de receive credit on fone.
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by florest(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Daslim180:
WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY!!!
*Our Phones ~ Wireless
*Cooking ~ Fireless
*Cars ~ Keyless
*Food ~ Fatless
*Tyres ~ Tubeless
*Tools ~ Cordless
*Dress ~ Sleeveless
*Youth ~ Jobless
*Leaders ~ Shameless
*Relationships ~ Meaningless
*Attitude ~ Careless
*Wives ~ Fearless
*Babies ~ Fatherless
*Feelings ~ Heartless
*Education ~ Valueless
*Children ~ Mannerless
PARLIAMENT _, CLUELESS
MASSES - Helpless
Everything is becoming LESS but still our hope in God is ~ Endless.
In fact I am Speechless
Because Salvation remains Priceless!!!!
hmm it's also stressless! Good to be a christian!
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by driy65(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
me69:
i don't have WC where i flush my self but forget. Abt evil people quoting the bible wat abt the KKK or the complicity of the church in black slavery wat abt the crusades. If we are to categorize everyone than call muslims terrorists but allow me to call you child molesters kidnappers robbers fornicators drunkard etc...
Is dere any biblical verse dat support dis said crimes??...buh dere are so many in ur koran that support terorism...
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by balladin: 2:20am On Feb 13, 2016
kimond101:
Indeed God guides whom he wills to the straight path.
I was born a muslim, I went in search for the truth( I became a christian for a while then I reverted back to Islam because I found the truth in Islam) by the favour of God.
I do not worship the created (Jesus), I worship the creator (God).
There's no compulsion in religion. If Dr Ayuba feels christianity is where the truth he found is, we all would know on the day of judgement.
People convert daily from Islam to christianity and likewise from Christianity to Islam. But the truth stands clear from falsehood.
You fail to understand trinity. That's why you're confused. Stop thinking that Jesus was created, He wasn't.
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by me69: 7:04am On Feb 13, 2016
driy65:
Is dere any biblical verse dat support dis said crimes??...buh dere are so many in ur koran that support terorism...
of course but you can't give me any quote with its historical context i bet cool. Plus the bible is full of violence

Deuteronomy 20:17 You must utterly destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, just as the LORD your God has commanded you.
Deuteronomy 3:6 We completely destroyed them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every city—men, women and children.

Samuel 18:7 As they danced, they sang: “Saul has slain his thousands, and David his tens of thousands.”

18:8 Saul was very angry; this refrain galled him. “They have credited David with tens of thousands,” he thought, “but me with only thousands. What more can he get but the kingdom?”

18:9 And from that time on Saul kept a jealous eye on David.

Prof. Jenkins said "In fact, the Bible overflows with “texts of terror,” to borrow a phrase coined by the American theologian Phyllis Trible. The Bible contains far more verses praising or urging bloodshed than does the Koran, and biblical violence is often far more extreme, and marked by more indiscriminate savagery."
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by me69: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2016
woodcook:

You sound disappointed. Why not just say congratulations to him or something like thank God for him? Why all the hiding behind words? grin grin
why congratulate someone who went backward
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by me69: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2016
praz001:

if you think there isn't truth and peace in Jesus the CREATOR, you will can never find truth elsewhere.
have u even start checking elsewhere ? U deceiving yourself
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by ariesbull: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2016
FriendChoice:

I see ashamed of his name Ibrahim. So Ibrahim (Abraham) the name is only in Islam. You insult someone's religion just because you're born in Christianity. You know nothing about Islam. Just because of the lies they tell you in Church. By the way your religion contains different version.

All I know about Islam's is bombing and killing
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by ariesbull: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2016
me69:
of course but you can't give me any quote with its historical context i bet cool. Plus the bible is full of violence

Deuteronomy 20:17 You must utterly destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, just as the LORD your God has commanded you.
Deuteronomy 3:6 We completely destroyed them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every city—men, women and children.

Samuel 18:7 As they danced, they sang: “Saul has slain his thousands, and David his tens of thousands.”

18:8 Saul was very angry; this refrain galled him. “They have credited David with tens of thousands,” he thought, “but me with only thousands. What more can he get but the kingdom?”

18:9 And from that time on Saul kept a jealous eye on David.

Prof. Jenkins said "In fact, the Bible overflows with “texts of terror,” to borrow a phrase coined by the American theologian Phyllis Trible. The Bible contains far more verses praising or urging bloodshed than does the Koran, and biblical violence is often far more extreme, and marked by more indiscriminate savagery."
Stop quoting 100000 yrs ago incidents ..where are Christians bombing in the last 20yrs ..show me a Christian terrorist and I will show you 100 Islamist terrorist

1 Like

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2016
ariesbull:

All I know about Islam's is bombing and killing
All I know Islam is a religion of peace.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by me69: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
ariesbull:

Stop quoting 100000 yrs ago incidents ..where are Christians bombing in the last 20yrs ..show me a Christian terrorist and I will show you 100 Islamist terrorist
so you would agree that there are also christian terrorists?
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by akike: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ephemmm:

Adewale Ayuba has diligently searched and discovered the truth, which you might have failed to discover. Remember, you can still be living inside darkness calling it light.

Ode!
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by ariesbull: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
me69:
so you would agree that there are also christian terrorists?

I have not seen they must be extinct species

But Muslim Islamist are the new terrorist
Re: Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony by me69: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
ariesbull:

I have not seen they must be extinct species

But Muslim Islamist are the new terrorist
what of Anders Brevik

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition / Photos From Tiwa Savage Concert In London / Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.